Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can’t cops just let me alone?

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Now the "police" told me to go and speak to them about shit, which i won’t do, i don’t fucking want to talk to you, why don’t you get it finally?

I am so sick of them, why can’t they just focus on true criminals instead of harassing me all the time?

Fucking pieces of shit, if i actually broke the law, why don’t you just arrest me?
I know why, because there is no fucking thing you can use against me, so stop wasting my fucking time you piece of filth!

They want me to talk so they can then use what i said against me, fucking retards :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Do you get to talk to police women in uniform? :ahegao:

Maybe it's your personality.

what happened brocel

I had something similiar happen to me.

I had something similiar happen to me.
Did they also ask you weird questions like: Do you have violent fantasies and desire to hurt other people?

Did they also ask you weird questions like: Do you have violent fantasies and desire to hurt other people?
They handed me a 'Gefährderansprache' and told me to leave that foid alone. 2 minutes after they had gone they came back and said they want my phone. I said no I need that brick of technology. They accepted and left.

@The Enforcer @Fat Link @Infinity leave him alone at once

(((the police)))

Chances are, someone on the IncelTear forums is reporting you to the police.

Chances are, someone on the IncelTear forums is reporting you to the police.
I have this problems before i was on this forum , also i don’t care about trannys on Reddit who are obsessed with me for some reason

I have this problems before i was on this forum , also i don’t care about trannys on Reddit who are obsessed with me for some reason
fatty trannies love you cause you have the goyslopdonalds as an avatar

@The Enforcer @Fat Link @Infinity leave him alone at once
jfl ironically I relate to this. When walking home a little drunk late at night and sometimes some police are more than happy to escalate the situation. Just walking home. doing nothing but listening to my own thoughts, and they have to start provoking people.

Now the "police" told me to go and speak to them about shit, which i won’t do, i don’t fucking want to talk to you, why don’t you get it finally?

I am so sick of them, why can’t they just focus on true criminals instead of harassing me all the time?

Fucking pieces of shit, if i actually broke the law, why don’t you just arrest me?
I know why, because there is no fucking thing you can use against me, so stop wasting my fucking time you piece of filth!

They want me to talk so they can then use what i said against me, fucking retards :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Cop is desperate to meet his quota :feelshehe:

this is what my tax money go towards

fuck the police