Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why can't bullied mass shooters ever actually kill the people who bullied them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It's always some random guy who didn't even know the shooter existed getting a slug through the brain. Take the Stoneman Douglas shooting for example, Cruz shot some ricecel army recruit holding the doors open so other kids could escape while one of his admitted bullies, Emma Gonzales, gets to go up on a stage and say guns need to be banned instead of actually stomping bullies into the dirt.

I assume it's just easier.
That and when they reach that breaking point, they don't care who they kill anymore.

Fucking ricecucks holding the doors so Chad and Stacy will live

Cause they're idiot cucks

The bully has implanted too much fear in their brain so they are afraid to go after them. Kind of how u wouldn’t attack your dad even though he’s bullied u

I mean it was with ER too. Instead of killing foids (especially that whore Monette, I wish she’d been shot) he kills three ricecel copemaxxers. Granted, he killed Chad and two whores too, but other than that the bulk of his kills are fellow Incels.

ive made a thread about dis b4

i dont understand eitheer

Confronting a bully is tough, whenever I come across my bully I always go into pussyfag mode.

The bully has implanted too much fear in their brain so they are afraid to go after them. Kind of how u wouldn’t attack your dad even though he’s bullied u
This. Abuse victims almost never take revenge on their abusers. Instead they often continue the cycle of abuse. It's just how fucked in the brain we are.

I assume it's just easier.
That and when they reach that breaking point, they don't care who they kill anymore.
And sometimes they can’t find the bully in the school

You're obviously lost it a bit to want to do something like this, as logical as it sounds from out end. I think they just want to do as much damage as possible as opposed to making someone pay. I mentioned once that if it was me I'd target the core of my problem and then lash out at whoever was around after the fact. But also when you do this sorta thing you're obviously not thinking rationally and the adrenaline starts kicking in. Honesty boyos imagine if what those shooters feel during those 5 minutes could be bottled and sold... that's some good shit.

I swear I have the exact same question. Fuck off instead of killing a bunch of innocent people, go and kill the bully in an uncrowded area with a mask on. The most it will get will be a small 2 minute report at the morning news and the killer won't even be known and cucks won't say shit. I really can't understand these mass shorter idiots. Same with Elliott Rodger, he killed his Chinese roommates who did nothing to him. And he fucking tortured them.

Becozz they are genetically inferior and lack military/hunting training. A good shooter will practice 300 to 500 round per day and those bullets are expensive.

That gook deserved to die for being a dumbass. Imagine saving some random fuckers rather than yourself because muh gay army

Part of me thinks that a lot of these shootings are false flags. If the shooter killed his bullies, people would potentially at least (partially) understand him, but when he kills randoms, they disagree 100%

He has ted kaczynski's profile picture so he most be pretty based

Kaczynski specifically targeted people that advanced the expansion of industrial society and promoted further taming of America's remaining wild places during his bombing campaigns.

Last edited:
I'd have more respect for mass shooters if they did this.

I feel like this is what usually happens, but the media doesn't report on it because muh shootings are evil, they just claim they went after random people.

Because when you're an incel everyone is your bully, just because some chad went to your school while some other one didn't it doesn't mean he's not equally responsible

Every single chad is directly responsible for our situation, ergo every single chad deserves to die

It's always some random guy who didn't even know the shooter existed getting a slug through the brain. Take the Stoneman Douglas shooting for example, Cruz shot some ricecel army recruit holding the doors open so other kids could escape while one of his admitted bullies, Emma Gonzales, gets to go up on a stage and say guns need to be banned instead of actually stomping bullies into the dirt.
Only a small fraction may directly bully you, but most are indirectly complicit. The girls who date the bullies instead of you, all the guys who ignore you and look at you like an untouchable....

Imagine getting bullied by a walking toilet. :feelskek: