Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why can’t an English manager win the English Premier League? Is it because Anglophone males are too nice?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Most managers who win the English Premier League are not English. It is a very odd phenomenon, foreign managers get hired and then they win more matches than English managers, and eventually become champions. England invented the sport of football, English managers should be dominating - however the opposite is the case.

Why do you think this phenomenon occurs?

I think English managers can’t win the English Premier League, because Anglophone (English-speaking) males are much to nice to train and manage champions. Anglophone males are raised to be agreeable, while foreign managers come from cultures that value machismo (being a proud male).

This video was posted recently on JewTube:

View: https://youtu.be/0N9iyHJGakc?feature=shared

@solblue What do you think, why can’t an English manager win the EPL?

foreigners have higher t levels

Because they're shit, that's why

When I was growing up, the Premier league was dominated by a Scott, but English managers were universally subpar. I think England currently has the best crop of managers I’ve seen, but that’s not saying much considering only Southgate has seen some measure of success yet still has no trophy. Ultimately, I believe England’s failure at producing talents is twofold.

Firstly, Premier league teams are so wealthy that they don’t feel the need to develop talent. They’d much rather shuffle through the same pack of guys or go foreign. That’s true for managers, and players.

Second is a more systemic problem which corresponds to what you said: being agreeable. Soccer is arguably the most dishonest team sport I can think of, and the English take pride in not playing like Southern Europeans and Latin Americans. When shit hits the fan, you know a manager from Spain, Argentina, or Brazil is instructing their team to look for calls at all costs. I bet that doesn’t even cross Southgate’s mind. If everyone else is cheating, you either have to be significantly better or cheating yourself to win.

Because they're shit, that's why
I think I once saw a video explaining this theory/phenomena in Soccer/Football that good players usually make bad managers. Tons of these English managers(Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, etc). were all very skilled players; maybe it is to do with that?

The English national team can't win nothing as well.