Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why can women make fun of men’s dick size but we can’t make fun of their vagina?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Does any of this make sense to you guys? They are complete hypocrites. I’m always seeing normies say shit like “small dick energy” even though that is extremely offensive. That’s the equivalent of an incel saying “loose vagina energy” or “roast beef energy” but somehow only the latter is bad? Double standards:feelskek:

By saying "small dick energy" foids are saying all the value they assign to us is based off of our sexual success. Makes their muh personality arguments irrelevant

Don't be afraid to tell a bitch that her pussy smells like a dead animal

to be fair there is resting bitch face in regards to always upset looking skanks. As well as nigga moments for the dark ones

muh queen laws and Simp Society for yah. Another water is wet thread.

Oh, it's small.

Yes we can and its pretty funny when we do it.

EfjRezMX0AA4vq2

By saying "small dick energy" foids are saying all the value they assign to us is based off of our sexual success. Makes their muh personality arguments irrelevant

Because women get special treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back