Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why can so few hapas put this so perfectly

Why did it take me this long to find it put so well

• Too few hapas

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • They're in denial or trying to scrape and claw for self esteem not just simply explain their situati

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Raised by military fathers to not think about their own pain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too distracted by soy entertainment

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
White side of family treated my mom like a maid and treated me and my brother like mutants, while the asian side basically worshiped our white skin. Hapas are the result of either a subhuman white male or a mentally unstable white male in the military getting with an average asian woman, so most hapas end up as autistic truecels, or hardcore athletic rightwingers. Most hapas have mental issues. I have social anxitey and always had an inferiority complex for not being full white. In the US everyone tries to box people into monoracial sereotypes and when people find out I am half asian they try to box me into being asian when I don't want to have anything to do with my asian side.

Why is it so hard to find a hapa who can define it this way. I am one and it took way too long.

Hapa = sociopathy

Jews are behind it all.

So what exactly is your half Asian side? Also doesn't sound all bad as you get along well with your fellow Asians I guess.

So what exactly is your half Asian side? Also doesn't sound all bad as you get along well with your fellow Asians I guess.
I dont like the asians.

Jap

I dont like the asians.

Jap
Learn Japanese move to Japan America is a lot worse of a country. Crime, homelessness, drug addiction, falling IQ huge influx of retarded turd worlders. I'm not weeb im proud to be white but if I where some sort of east Asian in the west I'd seriously be considering fucking off back to Asia. Inb4 some racism whining or some shit or fuck off back to Europe id gladly fuck off back to slavland.

It's hard to find other hapas who can define it because they'd have to admit their existence is disgusting and then blame their parents for doing such a horrible deed. In general I think race mixing is a horrible thing and leaves mixed children with a very confusing upbringing that gives them no sense of identity or community whatsoever automatically making them autistic.

It's hard to find other hapas who can define it because they'd have to admit their existence is disgusting and then blame their parents for doing such a horrible deed. In general I think race mixing is a horrible thing and leaves mixed children with a very confusing upbringing that gives them no sense of identity or community whatsoever automatically making them autistic.
hapas hate being high tier asians basically. but even then they have low tier trash white guy genes.
You know when women think of hot viking guys, are hapas the COMPLETE opposite of that attraction to ancient hellenistic world things? lol.

where instead of elite viking or warrior culture it was a guy running away for a piece of ass.

Or a sociopath who wanted complete obedience since he cant have it any other way.

Learn Japanese move to Japan America is a lot worse of a country. Crime, homelessness, drug addiction, falling IQ huge influx of retarded turd worlders. I'm not weeb im proud to be white but if I where some sort of east Asian in the west I'd seriously be considering fucking off back to Asia. Inb4 some racism whining or some shit or fuck off back to Europe id gladly fuck off back to slavland.
lol i enjoy your way of thinking.

does the world that asian girls go to america to find a white guy for even exist anymore. and if not when did it die.

lol i enjoy your way of thinking.

does the world that asian girls go to america to find a white guy for even exist anymore. and if not when did it die.
Think it died with America. Canada 1/3 of Chinese immigrants return. Course you also got significant Japanese and Korean cultural influence across the globe now so think Chang's smv got a serious boost. Japanese immigration to the USA has came to a trickle of 5-10k and Korean in 2016 was only 16k. I bet if Japan was more accepting of European descent immigrants when it comes to giving them citizenship you'd see more Americans moving to Japan than the inverse at this point.

Last edited:
Think it died with America. Canada 1/3 of Chinese immigrants return. Course you also got significant Japanese and Korean cultural influence across the globe now so think Chang's smv got a serious boost. Japanese immigration to the USA has came to a trickle of 5-10k and Korean in 2016 was only 16k. I bet if Japan was more accepting of European descent immigrants when it comes to giving them citizenship you'd see more Americans moving to Japan than the inverse at this point.
Why don’t white worshiping japs want whites in their country?

I'm not hapa, but as a fellow mixedcel I can relate. Mixedceldom is the ninth layer of hell, I've fucking hated it since I was a child. Always struggled with the duality of my existence, always had identity issues, always felt alienated by society. Honestly being mixedcel is worse than being curry bc at least they have their own kind and shit. I have nothing and never have had anything. So many days I've spent looking at the mirror and asking "what am I?". What kind of person should ever experience that?

I'm not hapa, but as a fellow mixedcel I can relate. Mixedceldom is the ninth layer of hell, I've fucking hated it since I was a child. Always struggled with the duality of my existence, always had identity issues, always felt alienated by society. Honestly being mixedcel is worse than being curry bc at least they have their own kind and shit. I have nothing and never have had anything. So many days I've spent looking at the mirror and asking "what am I?". What kind of person should ever experience that?
What are you mixed

What are you mixed
Half mestizo spic from my cuntwhore mom and half Polak from my ogre Slavcel father. I fucking hate it so goddamn much, I haven't been as focused on my being mixed as much as of lately but today really made me start thinking about it a lot more. Life is hell on earth as an unattractive ethnic man, let alone a mixed race one. I have nothing and nobody, I hate going outside more often now bc I constantly feel (i know) like everyone hates me and is disgusted and confused when they see me bc they don't know how to properly racially identify me, so they get angry at something they don't understand.

3352097 a07
Screenshot 20231017 202326 Reddit

Look at this poor bastard for example, big surprise he's KHHV

Brutal as fuck he is uncanny looking and has eyes like a shark. Race mixers have no idea about the hell they put their children through.
Cardinal sin imo, racemixing should be punishable by death. Only way to limit JBW realistically is by enforcing strict anti-miscegenation laws, but its funny how that works. White are pro-JBW but against ethnic men fucking white foids. Can't have it both ways

genetics contains memory. cells contain memory, so its a mix of nature and nurture. the spawn of 2 incompatible people will cause disorder, even if they are of the same race and village. for hapas, whether or not they are white or asian passing will determine the behaviors from other people which in turn influences their own beliefs. being more accepted, one is unlikely to question their life much like the frog in hot water experiment.

Half mestizo spic from my cuntwhore mom and half Polak from my ogre Slavcel father. I fucking hate it so goddamn much, I haven't been as focused on my being mixed as much as of lately but today really made me start thinking about it a lot more. Life is hell on earth as an unattractive ethnic man, let alone a mixed race one. I have nothing and nobody, I hate going outside more often now bc I constantly feel (i know) like everyone hates me and is disgusted and confused when they see me bc they don't know how to properly racially identify me, so they get angry at something they don't understand.
You think low iq tards who are ugly are going to repopulate. and good looking people will be gone bc theyre too busy with being spoiled from petty neuroticism from petty non real problems from being spoiled and pampered. As well as being hyper individualsitic and never settling down.

What is gonna be america by 2050-2070

What is gonna be america by 2050-2070
I expect balkanization aka states will break off. If you are in some of the few remaining normal white states why'd you want to be dragged down by the blue state multiracial dung heaps.

I expect balkanization aka states will break off. If you are in some of the few remaining normal white states why'd you want to be dragged down by the blue state multiracial dung heaps.
When people bring up balkanization this way they basically mean Yugoslavia right lol

When people bring up balkanization this way they basically mean Yugoslavia right lol
The origin of it yes

But not entirely necessarily unique as it just means take some state break it up into a bunch of shitty small irrelevant feuding states.

What mental illness do the military GI rednecks typcally have.

just go to latam and slay there

Hm I sorta agree with the poll results

White side of family treated my mom like a maid and treated me and my brother like mutants, while the asian side basically worshiped our white skin. Hapas are the result of either a subhuman white male or a mentally unstable white male in the military getting with an average asian woman, so most hapas end up as autistic truecels, or hardcore athletic rightwingers. Most hapas have mental issues. I have social anxitey and always had an inferiority complex for not being full white. In the US everyone tries to box people into monoracial sereotypes and when people find out I am half asian they try to box me into being asian when I don't want to have anything to do with my asian side.

Why is it so hard to find a hapa who can define it this way. I am one and it took way too long.
Whenever I see mentally brain damaged lunatical hapas like you, I thank Allah almighty that I am a white caucasion. Pure mental illness comes with being a chinky mongoloid

I have relatives who are mixed German or mixed Italian and they don't suffer from mental illness because their other half is iraqi. Far less subhuman than being an Aztec apeman

The existence of hapas is disgusting because it is the most blatant example of female whoredome on racial level. 1 billion chinks and they get mogged by some 500 million whites. Embarassing giga mog of entire bloodlines

The existence of hapas is disgusting because it is the most blatant example of female whoredome on racial level. 1 billion chinks and they get mogged by some 500 million whites. Embarassing giga mog of entire bloodlines
how many hapas are there you think really