Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can black people sing about killing, but incels can't?

because we're oppressed

it's just the struggle

I think white people can sing about killing, provided they don't name/honor a particular killer. Insane Clown Posse sang about stabbing an old guy in the butt, and at least today they aren't as reviled.

Because black lives matter and incel lives don't.

Because black people are systemically oppressed silly inkwell why wouldn't they be able to act like monkeys

Becuase they don't sing about a specific mass murder, they just pretend to be tough. And it's not just black people eminem did it his whole career.

Low iq post by a degrade pig
Quit race baiting pussy ass white incel. You're uber-inferior.

Because black lives matter and incel lives don't.
maxresdefault.jpg

blacks are the favorite pets of Western liberals
they're a protected class

Becuase they don't sing about a specific mass murder, they just pretend to be tough. And it's not just black people eminem did it his whole career.

Low iq post by a degrade pig
I can userstand if a cum skin that made this, but I dont understand what benefit a self hating non white gains by making threads like this.

Whites are still going to hate you.

I can userstand if a cum skin that made this, but I dont understand what benefit a self hating non white gains by making threads like this.

Whites are still going to hate you.
He thinks if he accepts his role as a slave they'll make him a good house nigger who can sleep inside

He legit has degradation fetish and begs people to shit on him

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y5na-ox0wg

I won't lie about what I did.
I cut her head off and threw it in a ditch.
Why I only kept the body was a logical choice.
I threw away the head because I hated the sound of her voice.

White people can sing about murder, and the only caveat (as with Black people) is that it must be purely individualistic/psychopathic and not tethered to anything that might potentially threaten the power structure -- like singing about killing Jews with your m88s, for example.

I really hate the (right wing) white-incels the most out of all groups of people I want to do a mass killing on. Beheading a little white twerp like this on Youtube Live (or whatever video steaming service they'll have in the 2040s) would be even more gratifying than gunning down fat, "macho" white rednecks.View attachment 303162
I'm a gorilla so I basically hate all humans, but I hate cumskins more than any other race.

Same reasons you're now entitled to utter defence if passed out drunk in a drive thru and then proceed to fight the police, steal their weapon, try to use it on them while running....while black now.

ITT : niggers who'll tell you you're a whitey slave if you don't support their bullshit.

But again we do have actual RETARDS from every race around the globe who do support them in social media. Even chinks. Which speaks volumes of how idiotic and cucked people had become over the years due to western influence.
White people can sing about murder, and the only caveat (as with Black people) is that it must be purely individualistic/psychopathic and not tethered to anything that might potentially threaten the power structure -- like singing about killing Jews with your m88s, for example.
Also,this is the only true answer op.

Are blackcels are loophole in this. @Colvin76 @TigerFestival @Hate_my_life @FACEandLMS @TruestBlackCel

Are blackcels are loophole in this. @Colvin76 @TigerFestival @Hate_my_life @FACEandLMS @TruestBlackCel
Absolutely NOT.

Ugly Virgin black guy rapping = evil inkwell terrorist in the eyes of society

Why can't we listen to Daesh nasheeds but niggers can sing about killing? Because people hate brown people.

Why can't we listen to Daesh nasheeds but niggers can sing about killing? Because people hate brown people.
Yup, everyone hates sand niggers and incels. Combat nasheeds constantly removed from internet but ghetto rap music is always being pushed to the top.

Yup, everyone hates sand niggers and incels. Combat nasheeds constantly removed from internet but ghetto rap music is always being pushed to the top.
But everyone hates brown people the most. Even other incels hate us. And non-religious brown people like you.

blacks are jews favorite pitbull race. easy to manipulate to their ends.

They're what's hot in the algorithm atm.

Is "I shot the sheriff" still an acceptable song in 2020? I guess violence against cops are acceptable according to the left.

Is "I shot the sheriff" still an acceptable song in 2020? I guess violence against cops are acceptable according to the left.
I hate pigs tbh. One of them gave me a ticket and they also enforce the (((laws)))
Absolutely NOT.

Ugly Virgin black guy rapping = evil inkwell terrorist in the eyes of society
Bobby shmurda? Does he mogg you

I hate pigs tbh. One of them gave me a ticket and they also enforce the (((laws)))
I have an ambivalent opinion about the police. As someone from a third world crime-ridden country, I have much to thank to the police that actually goes to the streets to face real, violent criminals. But the problem is that nowadays we have tons of unjust, ideology-driven thought crimes and they also have to enforce that shit because well, it's the law.

I have an ambivalent opinion about the police. As someone from a third world crime-ridden country, I have much to thank to the police that actually goes to the streets to face real, violent criminals. But the problem is that nowadays we have tons of unjust, ideology-driven thought crimes and they also have to enforce that shit because well, it's the law.
Black people mostly just kill each other so I see no reason why we need pigs tbh. They just protect muh white Kweens from evil Inkels

The blacks are not your friends

as a blackcel im not sure where that leaves me. how about you send me any raps and ill record them for you, that way its all above board