Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why can black foids always beat white foids in fights?

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
The average ghetto black foid in Detroit or Brooklyn etc would demolish the average white foid in a fight. I know there are exceptions, but black foids seem to be a lot tougher than white or rice foids. I've seen some 200-250 pound black foids that would give some men a good run for their money.

fatter and bigger and stankier

because the ghetto lol

dumb question

The average ghetto black foid in Detroit or Brooklyn etc would demolish the average white foid in a fight. I know there are exceptions, but black foids seem to be a lot tougher than white or rice foids. I've seen some 200-250 pound black foids that would give some men a good run for their money.
More testosterone on average, better genetics for athleticism, raised in a violent environment in which they learned how to fight from a young age, etc.

primate strength

pent up aggression from being homo africanus

[UWSL][UWSL]Niggeers men also always win the whites in the fights.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

More testosterone on average, better genetics for athleticism, raised in a violent environment in which they learned how to fight from a young age, etc.
High IQ.

@IGiveUp I notice @Unemployed was talking about me on Neets. I have actually stopped collecting blu rays now, I lost interest in them. I collect autographed photos now.

Because they have more testosterone on average

harder and stronger bones. Better reflexes and more weight means more impact

It’s the same reason black males dominate the athletics industry.

200 years of tightly controlled selective breeding for absolutely nothing but physical strength and endurance leads to humans back pedaling back towards ape-like genetic makeup.

You think a white foid would beat a female bonobo in a fight either? Probably not.

They have more testosterone than average white guy :feelskek:

You think a white foid would beat a female bonobo in a fight either? Probably not.
I saw a white Stacy at my school beat up a chimpanzee that got loose in the school