Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why bodybuilding + MMA is the best Cope Combo for all incels.

• Thread starter SoycietyWillFall
  • Start date
I dont wanna lose braincells sorry. I do like watching MMA though. Who do you have winning Pereira or Adesanya
Could go either way since adesanya almost tkod Pereira in their last bout.

Also if u train intelligently u aren’t going to lose brain cells and go instantly cte mode. hard sparring shouldn’t be an everyday thing and practicing grappling has no brain damage risk. But there is a risk to every cope out there. Bikers can get run over or develop knee issue. Swimmers can get shoulder problems, runners get ankle pain etc. it’s how u program ur training that determines ur injury risk tbh.

Would u say the sides effects are over exaggerated by normies? The issues like gyno, high blood pressure, acne etc. have u had any health issues from using?
Gyno can easily be fixed with either tablets or surgery (permanent) acne gone with accutane.

High blood pressure is based on your current baseline and diet.

The less bloat the better

I agree with muay thai but BJJ only works in the ring mostly, because IRL
the opponent can grab your balls or bite you in most ground grapples

Historymaxxing is my favorite cope, then comes the gym.

There’s tons of street fight videos of people winning fights with their superior grappling. Trust me when u get locked into a submission and try biting let’s say a neck crank for example they are just going to keep cranking till ur neck snaps and ignore the bite pressure cause of adrenaline. It’s the same “kick them in the balls” logic untrained people have - it doesn’t work against fighters.

I’ve heard people say rhat ex juicers have a permanent advantage from the increased androgens. And that u can keep whatever u gained as long as it’s not passed ur genetic limit.
Correct.

Bjj is useless

There is a reason why most supporters of bjj are women/short men

It gives them a false sense of superiority

Muh i have a brown belt.

Muh i have a black belt

Bjj only works in a supervised fight when you are fighting someone in the same weight class on a bouncy mat.

In real life bjj will get you beat up

If i ever do bjj it will be so i can wrestle foids (in video game)

That is a good point

I have been lifting a bit so I can move objects more easily. Plus it helps release endorphins / feel better

Probably wouldn't do MMA as I have enough brain damage from TBIs lol

There’s tons of street fight videos of people winning fights with their superior grappling. Trust me when u get locked into a submission and try biting let’s say a neck crank for example they are just going to keep cranking till ur neck snaps and ignore the bite pressure cause of adrenaline. It’s the same “kick them in the balls” logic untrained people have - it doesn’t work against fighters.
No there aren't

Only a drink/retarded man would lose to a bjj fighter

Even then it only applies to skinny fuckers

Muh train bjj bro!

Even andrew tate said bjj is bullshit

Gyno can easily be fixed with either tablets or surgery (permanent) acne gone with accutane.

High blood pressure is based on your current baseline and diet.

The less bloat the better
What’s the best noob cycle. 500mg Test + DBOl for 16weeks? Do I use a low dose of clomid during the cycle to prevent Gyno?

No there aren't

Only a drink/retarded man would lose to a bjj fighter

Even then it only applies to skinny fuckers

Muh train bjj bro!

Even andrew tate said bjj is bullshit
Well if there’s multiple people ur fighting against then I agree bjj is not going to work. However wrestling in particular and judo are extremely useful in a 1v1 especially if ur big. U can do a High crotch and slam them on their head. Or do a uchi mata and judo throw them on their head and gain top position where u can just lay down heavy ground and pound. Muay Thai is #1 but it’s really useful to know how to grapple.

Bjj is useless

Muh i have a brown belt.

Muh i have a black belt

Bjj only works in a supervised fight when you are fighting someone in the same weight class on a bouncy mat.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/GcC5S1utMvk?feature=share

Well if there’s multiple people ur fighting against then I agree bjj is not going to work. However wrestling in particular and judo are extremely useful in a 1v1 especially if ur big. U can do a High crotch and slam them on their head. Or do a uchi mata and judo throw them on their head and gain top position where u can just lay down heavy ground and pound. Muay Thai is #1 but it’s really useful to know how to grapple.
Bro bjj is nonsense

Muay thai is a lot better, kickboxing is 2nd,3rd is boxing

But muay thai mogs the shit out of boxing and kickboxing

Boxing is honestly shit and in general the taller man wins due to reach and height.

Do you wrestle with foids in bjj?

Only mma. Better if they think they can test you and then end up getting absolutely pummeled in front of the fongoloids they’re trying to impress

Only mma. Better if they think they can test you and then end up getting absolutely pummeled in front of the fongoloids they’re trying to impress
Mma is shit tbh, it's better to be a competent muay thai fighter than be meh at muay thai and wrestling

Striking is all you need.

And also gym is more important than both

If you need me to explain then ur beyond saving

Mma is shit tbh, it's better to be a competent muay thai fighter than be meh at muay thai and wrestling

Striking is all you need.

And also gym is more important than both

If you need me to explain then ur beyond saving
A video I sent showed a wrestler slamming a dude on his head that was trying to box him Trust me it’s a lot harder than u realize to not get taken down by a competent grappler. If all u know is Muay Thai u will be fucked if u end up on ur back on the ground. There’s a reason all high lvl mma fighters say wrestling is the most important of all because whoever has best wrestling controls where the fight goes. It’s even more devastating on concrete cause you’ll get the wind knocked out of you even harder and recovering will be much harder.

Bro bjj is nonsense

Muay thai is a lot better, kickboxing is 2nd,3rd is boxing

But muay thai mogs the shit out of boxing and kickboxing

Boxing is honestly shit and in general the taller man wins due to reach and height.

Do you wrestle with foids in bjj?
I have grappled with females and tbh I go hard because I hate giving them a false sense of confidence like other cucked men do. So I typically avoid grappling with women.
If ur a big stocky muscular guy especially against a tall guy that knows how to box wrestling is literally the most useful art to know because u can rag doll ur opponent instead of getting in a slug fest where ur muscles might run out of oxygen faster before ur able to finish him.

A video I sent showed a wrestler slamming a dude on his head that was trying to box him Trust me it’s a lot harder than u realize to not get taken down by a competent grappler. If all u know is Muay Thai u will be fucked if u end up on ur back on the ground. There’s a reason all high lvl mma fighters say wrestling is the most important of all because whoever has best wrestling controls where the fight goes. It’s even more devastating on concrete cause you’ll get the wind knocked out of you even harder and recovering will be much harder.
Bro wrestling isn't the same as bjj

2ndly, muay thai has a clinch to prevent wrestling.

You can kick the wrestler before they even get anywhere near you

Also elbows and knees are used in muay thai.

Knees are so powerful they were banned in the ufc after Alistair overeem destroyed guys with that

I have grappled with females and tbh I go hard because I hate giving them a false sense of confidence like other cucked men do. So I typically avoid grappling with women.
If ur a big stocky muscular guy especially against a tall guy that knows how to box wrestling is literally the most useful art to know because u can rag doll ur opponent instead of getting in a slug fest where ur muscles might run out of oxygen faster before ur able to finish him.
I get what ur saying, but there's no denying when it comes to multiple people muay thai is the best

There is no such thing as a "fair fight", if you fight a guy his buddies can and likely will come in and attack you

At least i can defend myself , Can you? nope , keep normies and other trash keep abusing you weak faggot

Bjj is useless

Muh i have a brown belt.

Muh i have a black belt

it also is useless against groups. so if a pack of nigs chimpout on a BJJ guy, he is doomed

it also is useless against groups. so if a pack of nigs chimpout on a BJJ guy, he is doomed
I literally said this in another comment but it's good to see others also see through this bullshit "sport" called bjj.

In real life its never a "fair fight". You don't have a referee, a bouncy mat to reduce soften landings, an opponent in the same weight class with the same experience as you.

Bjj is bullshit, of course foids love this shit. It makes them feel as if they can beat a guy up.

Bro wrestling isn't the same as bjj

2ndly, muay thai has a clinch to prevent wrestling.

You can kick the wrestler before they even get anywhere near you

Also elbows and knees are used in muay thai.

Knees are so powerful they were banned in the ufc after Alistair overeem destroyed guys with that
1: I never said wrestling is bjj. I was arguing for grappling as a whole. Which u claimed is useless. Wrestling compliments bjj. Wrestling gets opps to the ground I like using bjj head and arm chokes to finish it from there. Bjj gives u another way to quickly finish the fight once it goes to ground after u lay ground and pound.

2: knees are still allowed in mma. Just not knees to grounded opponents. That was legal though in pride fc yet wrestlers still dominated like tito Ortiz, Dan Henderson etc. vitor Belfort was a bjj fighter with good wrestling.

3: overeem has lost to wrestlers. Stipe miocic comes to mind.

4: the Muay Thai clinch does not prevent wrestling lmao. Wrestlers get into the pummel from the clinch and can start going for various body throws. Daniel Cormier was a dominant wrestler with low striking compared to his competition yet he dominated most of his opponents and lost to the Greco Roman wrestler mma goat jon Jones.

5: if ur fighting multiple people u should be trying to get out of there. 90% of fights are 1v1. There’s plenty of vids on YouTube of mma guys koing multiple opponents. Also most mma people have other mma people they are with who have their back which nullifies things even more. I would not go out by myself somewhere I could possibly get in a fight. I never go to a bar alone.

I just saw a vid of these two wrestlers absolutely murdering two d1 college football players way bigger then them with their superior grappling in a street fight. They tried to box and got smashed.

Bjj alone is incomplete. I never argued to just do bjj. Be self aware and not start fights with nigs. 90% of fights are 1v1. if it’s more people the goal should be to stick and move and not be in one place which requires good cardio and high lvl striking. It can be done. I hate the mindset of if there’s one other person it’s over. There’s a shit ton of vids online of mma people koing multiple opponents.

i would like to do some martial arts just to have a fun cope but im not healthy enough for that. over

Thank you! I'll need to do this as I've been getting into more confrontations/fights.

Everyone always mentions the benefit endorphins provide to the individual's mental health as if it were some magical elixir curing the ignorant of all ailments: the benefit is somatic, not spiritual. The mind might be considered a meager gap between the two.

I am tired of hearing people I know personally discuss exercising like pedantic sophists discuss intellectual musings.
yeah it's definitely not a miracle lol but I do feel slightly better from it

you don't even need to bodybuild just MMA maxx

at my 46 years old I don't think it will help but I wish I had done that from the age of 11-12 years old along with testosterone injections

Yeah, mmamaxxing best cope by far. Grappling is way better than striking. I do both but grappling is way superior and u grind people out. Striking is too pretty.