Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why bodybuilding + MMA is the best Cope Combo for all incels.

• Thread starter SoycietyWillFall
  • Start date
SoycietyWillFall

SoycietyWillFall

Greycel
No it’s not going to make you attractive to women. If ur ugly u are ugly it’s over. However there are really good benefits to incorporating both in your lifestyle, let me briefly explain why for the low attentionspancels. If u like getting cucked and clowned by Normie fags that are trying to appear confident around women by putting you down then don’t read.

if u are decently built and have at least 6 months of Muay Thai + bjj + wrestling you can easily take out 90% of Chads in a fight. Chads rarely feel the need to train mma cause they go their whole life never getting bullied and only getting positive reinforcement from people because of their looks.

It is really common for clout chasing normie fags and white knight pussies to try and clown you in front of other girls for social points. If you are yoked out of your fucking mind people aren’t going to say shit to you and if ur trained u have the size and skill to back it up. People can pick up on that energy fr :feelsdevil:

it’s also a great cope because lifting and eating right has a huge positive effect on your mental health by releasing endorphins - it literally changes your brain chemistry. I’m still ugly af but at least I look ugly pitbull-maxed 205lb at 5’10 big traps and delts and wear an invisible sign on my face that says “I will fucking kill you.” I never have normie faggots talking shit to me ever when I am out in public on campus.

well the problem isn't that people are not open to do mixed martial arts but the problem is that doing stuff like these especially at a bad height isn't going to give u a good advantage tbh.
tallfags still have better range and can easily beat a 5'6" muay thai figher, using a weapon like a knife or a gun seems way more effective than that

well the problem isn't that people are not open to do mixed martial arts but the problem is that doing stuff like these especially at a bad height isn't going to give u a good advantage tbh.
tallfags still have better range and can easily beat a 5'6" muay thai figher, using a weapon like a knife or a gun seems way more effective than that
I’ve seen short guys destroy tall guys in fights and sparring matches because they are better. Reach advantage means nothing if you are more skilled and more built.

Also typically ur more likely to get into a fist fight. Street Fighting is just misdemeanor charge if you are arrested and a lot more common because most people are not going to commit manslaughter and spend life in prison. Fights happens all the time at bars, at schools etc. better to be prepared then not.

A tall fag would not beat a bantamweight Muay Thai fighter I promise you. Those Thai guys are powerful af with steel shins. They would chop a chads legs down with ease.

I’ve seen short guys destroy tall guys in fights and sparring matches because they are better. Reach advantage means nothing if you are more skilled and more built.

Also typically ur more likely to get into a fist fight. Street Fighting is just misdemeanor charge if you are arrested and a lot more common because most people are not going to commit manslaughter and spend life in prison. Fights happens all the time at bars, at schools etc. better to be prepared then not.

Only nigger monkeys get into public fights.

I've been doing both since I finished high school and it's indeed good cope but I don't think for reasons you're suggesting.

Guys who like to clown other guys will either still fuck with you and if you threaten them they'll act like you're being a piece of shit with no sense of humor (and exclude you socially), or they'll just exclude you preemptively if they feel they can't get clout off of you. Foids will act they always have.

And if you're depending on your fighting skills to get you through life, holy shit is that a bad strategy. All the guy you're fighting needs is one other guy who has his back, or a pepper spray, and you're done, never mind the legal consequences.

Weightlifting and MMA are good because you're building yourself up and putting in effort into something where results depend only on you and giving your life some structure. You'll also meet cool guy friends that way.

Only nigger monkeys get into public fights.
Sometimes u don’t have a choice. Ur right ghetto trash typically start the fights. There’s vids all the time of people getting sucker punched for no reason. If u find yourself in a fight you likely aren’t intentionally getting in one.

How are you 205 pounds at 5 foor 10 do you have a mesomorph bodytype?

I've been doing both since I finished high school and it's indeed good cope but I don't think for reasons you're suggesting.

Guys who like to clown other guys will either still fuck with you and if you threaten them they'll act like you're being a piece of shit with no sense of humor (and exclude you socially), or they'll just exclude you preemptively if they feel they can't get clout off of you. Foids will act they always have.

And if you're depending on your fighting skills to get you through life, holy shit is that a bad strategy. All the guy you're fighting needs is one other guy who has his back, or a pepper spray, and you're done, never mind the legal consequences.

Weightlifting and MMA are good because you're building yourself up and putting in effort into something where results depend only on you and giving your life some structure. You'll also meet cool guy friends that way.
I did not once say that fighting skills “get you through life.” I just said it’s a good cope and if people shit on you and it comes off disrespectful you are in the right to call them out and show how cowardly they are. They are not a friend if they do that so who gives af about their social exclusion

How are you 205 pounds at 5 foor 10 do you have a mesomorph bodytype?
Been gymcelling hard since early Hs. If u consistently bulk and cut for years you will get big. I am very tempted to roid max tho I think I will at some point.

stay weak, when a normie will make fun of you because of your height, I'd like to see how you're going to react.

Also I’ve seen a vid of a wrestler beating tf out of two untrained dudes. As stated before most people are not going to shoot or stab you if they started the fight and because most do not want to catch a murder charge. U should know how to shoot a gun too obviously.

short incels should focus on grappling, wrestling and bulk

No it’s not going to make you attractive to women. If ur ugly u are ugly it’s over. However there are really good benefits to incorporating both in your lifestyle, let me briefly explain why for the low attentionspancels. If u like getting cucked and clowned by Normie fags that are trying to appear confident around women by putting you down then don’t read.

if u are decently built and have at least 6 months of Muay Thai + bjj + wrestling you can easily take out 90% of Chads in a fight. Chads rarely feel the need to train mma cause they go their whole life never getting bullied and only getting positive reinforcement from people because of their looks.

It is really common for clout chasing normie fags and white knight pussies to try and clown you in front of other girls for social points. If you are yoked out of your fucking mind people aren’t going to say shit to you and if ur trained u have the size and skill to back it up. People can pick up on that energy fr :feelsdevil:

it’s also a great cope because lifting and eating right has a huge positive effect on your mental health by releasing endorphins - it literally changes your brain chemistry. I’m still ugly af but at least I look ugly pitbull-maxed 205lb at 5’10 big traps and delts and wear an invisible sign on my face that says “I will fucking kill you.” I never have normie faggots talking shit to me ever when I am out in public on campus.
ok GrAY.

it's over

short incels should focus on grappling, wrestling and bulk
I agree. Knowing how to box is important too so they can better set up a takedown and not get clipped when they shoot.

I look ugly pitbull-maxed 205lb at 5’10 big traps and delts
Danm getting to that weight at 510 is very impressive ngl. I wish I could be pitbull maxxed tbh. I work out pretty consistently but the gains are coming very slowly for me. probably cause I dont eat enough tbh. I also have a terrible frame(hips wider than shoulders), which doesn't help.

How long have you been working out to get to where you are rn?

Danm getting to that weight at 510 is very impressive ngl. I wish I could be pitbull maxxed tbh. I work out pretty consistently but the gains are coming very slowly for me. probably cause I dont eat enough tbh. I also have a terrible frame(hips wider than shoulders), which doesn't help.

How long have you been working out to get to where you are rn?
I’m at 7 and a half years of training rn.
U have to train frequently as a natty. Look up team3dalpha he has the best gymcel YouTube channel. Most fitness gurus on YouTube are fake natties promoting shitty routines. if u can find a way to workout at home get some cheap loadable dumbbells from titan fitness and some cheap plates. Overhead press and shrugs every day (z presses are great too)build up the satellite cells in that area so when you bulk those areas will grow faster. That’s what worked for me. Consistent calorie surplus + high frequency is KEY.

Also I’ve seen a vid of a wrestler beating tf out of two untrained dudes. As stated before most people are not going to shoot or stab you if they started the fight and because most do not want to catch a murder charge. U should know how to shoot a gun too obviously.
"I've seen vid of..." shouldn't be a basis for anything. Case in point

Besides how often do you need to defend yourself? I've been in like one fight the last 10 years. Maybe a better investment of your time would be figuring out how to not live in a shithole where you have to fight.

"I've seen vid of..." shouldn't be a basis for anything. Case in point

View attachment 734115

Besides how often do you need to defend yourself? I've been in like one fight the last 10 years. Maybe a better investment of your time would be figuring out how to not live in a shithole where you have to fight.
Ur vid isn’t loading. Also u keep saying shit I am not even fucking saying. When did I say mma will guide ur whole fucking life lmfao. Also my intention with this post was helping out weak trucels that get picked on. It’s fact that if u look weak people are going to walk over u and shit test you way more. For a guy that trains u keep shitting on it as if it’s a useless discipline. I’m not saying do mma and nothing else wtf

Becoming the best and strongest version of yourself

Tera based. I’m an ectomorph standing at 174cm weighing in at 80kg which makes me overweight.
Wrists look like this:
View attachment 734165
Can’t fight and look weak.
How does one even enter a normie mma gym or normie fitness gym and cope? The fear of going is what bothers me the most. My experiences with normies have been traumatic and we all know the only way to learn and grow is to start doing something. What’s your mindset or take ? I’m 100% sure I’ll get death stares like I always do.
I understand exactly how u feel. At one point I was also self conscious about going to the gym. so years ago I first built up a decent physique with body weight exercises push-ups/diamond push-ups and door way pull-ups (the ones u can hang on your door frame.) that’s the most accessible cheap get muscle solution.
Also most mma people are some of the nicest people you’ll meet because they likely also had confidence issues at some point in their life. I recommend looking online for some type of martial arts gym close to you: (mma, bjj, Muay Thai, boxing, etc) and see if they have a “fundamentals” or “beginners” class. In those classes there are no pressure to go full on or spar with anyone. You just drill basic techniques that they teach you and u don’t have any pressure or worry that you’ll get hit or get submitted.
Eventually you’ll learn enough fundamentals that you’ll grow a taste for the martial arts grind like a video game you will want to progress more and more and find yourself taking more advanced lvl stuff and start light sparring with people. You’d be amazed how good you could get within 6 months trust me.
Believe me It’s so worth it - you’ll have a lot less anxiety around normie faggots knowing that you are capable and can curb stomp their face in the ground and choke them into oblivion.

based

Really appreciate the well worded and written advice. Thanks for taking the time. I’ve been jumped by normies and have already been knocked out before which resulted in hearing loss. I’m constantly getting fight mogged but also strength mogged. Everyone looks bigger and a better fighter than me.

I’ll start with working out at home with push-ups and jumping jacks but I find it hard to push yourself when it’s body weight. I find body weight WAY harder than weighted dumbbells.

There was only one time in my life where I won a fight. A manlet sperg tackled me into a table and I tried to wriggle my way out of it to de escalate but saw how this manlet wanted to badly hurt me. Used my weight to put him on his back and started elbowing his face in but stopped when he started crying and I felt horrible. That was the only time and I hope it’s the last I ever have to truly get into a fist fight.
I hate it. It’s horrible. Painful as well I got my back slammed hard against a hard table edge.

What scares me the most are aggressive fighters. They have a lot of snap in their punches and are fast. My fear is also being ragdolled by a bigger normie. Which is why I think building up mass might be as important as strength so I’m harder to throw and rag doll around. Most importantly ground and wrestling game.

I’ll start trying to workout today at home but I eat lots of junk food honestly so there’s that. When this week’s wageslaving ends I’ll go to a local gym to use the treadmill as I’m overweight.

Maybe you can hold me accountable ? Like an accountability partner if that’s cool with you?
Yeah man I got you.
I recommend watching team3dalpha on YouTube he has the best gymcel channel by far. I think a big thing too that’ll help a lot is boosting your natural testosterone production with specific foods. (He has a ton of super helpful food tierlist videos that’ll help you) This is way more important then doing cardio in terms of fat loss. I highly recommend eating a high protein high fat diet and limiting carbs as much as possible in the beginning to shave off the fat quick. You’ll lose fat fast without even doing cardio. Try and buy lean meat like ground beef specifically has high zinc which boosts testosterone. Also avocado is extremely important for omega 3 and it has boron which also boosts testosterone. Getting in nuts like almonds has boron in it which also boosts T. My first meal of the day I call it a testosterone boost meal cause it doesn’t give me a carb crash and gives me a ton of testosterone boosting nutrients. I’ll eat ground beef with garlic, avocado, garlic salt, Serrano peppers and salsa. It tastes like a taco meal w flavor but it’s healthy af cause no carb insulin spike.

I can’t stress enough how important testosterone is for mental clarity, focus, energy, and it lowers anxiety as well. Ur diet basically dictates how much free testosterone ur body produces and ur androgen density.

Another impt thing is avoid seed oils like the plague. Seed oils like sunflower oil and canola oil is basically in 80% of processed junk foods and it kills testosterone.

It’s fact that if u look weak people are going to walk over u and shit test you way more. For a guy that trains u keep shitting on it as if it’s a useless discipline. I’m not saying do mma and nothing else wtf
I'm just saying don't use MMA to fight unless someone attacks you first obviously. Even if someone's being disrespectful, there's no good outcome for you if you start a fight. The best you can hope is nothing bad happens, every other outcome is worse. Basically only use it for self-defense, deterrence and piece of mind.

How does one even enter a normie mma gym or normie fitness gym and cope? The fear of going is what bothers me the most. My experiences with normies have been traumatic and we all know the only way to learn and grow is to start doing something. What’s your mindset or take ? I’m 100% sure I’ll get death stares like I always do.
I felt the same way and wasted months on training up at home so I wouldn't look like a total weakling. What I found out is that people at the gym (both MMA and weightlifting) are much nicer than people in general, like the cunts I went to school for example. I felt at home at the gym after a couple of weeks. Even a full gym at peak hours is less stressful than a recess at school had been. Just make sure to look on YouTube how to do every exercise you plan on doing and don't do anything obviously stupid like putting plates after the collars (I did that the first day and felt like an idiot) or curling in the squat rack (I did that the first few months and felt like an idiot later).

Ogres can easily physically dominate Chads.

Ogremaxxing has always been the solution.

I already said this many times

Roids + mma = mogger (ideally muay thai since legs are more powerful than arms)

205lb at 5ft10 likely means you are fat or on roids. But since you arent on roids you probably have a bit but not much fat on you

Yoel romero is a great example of a guy with a bodybuilder physique while also being a giga Chad mma fighter.

He's in his mid 40s,you think anyone will mess with him?

As a man it's crucial to be heavy, above 200lb ideally.

I'm just saying don't use MMA to fight unless someone attacks you first obviously. Even if someone's being disrespectful, there's no good outcome for you if you start a fight. The best you can hope is nothing bad happens, every other outcome is worse. Basically only use it for self-defense, deterrence and piece of mind.

I felt the same way and wasted months on training up at home so I wouldn't look like a total weakling. What I found out is that people at the gym (both MMA and weightlifting) are much nicer than people in general, like the cunts I went to school for example. I felt at home at the gym after a couple of weeks. Even a full gym at peak hours is less stressful than a recess at school had been. Just make sure to look on YouTube how to do every exercise you plan on doing and don't do anything obviously stupid like putting plates after the collars (I did that the first day and felt like an idiot) or curling in the squat rack (I did that the first few months and felt like an idiot later).

I didn’t say to start a fight again for the THIRD fucking time u keep putting words in my fucking mouth. If someone is being disrespectful af (which if ur built they are less likely to be) you can check them and say something right back at them without feeling nervous. Who gives a fuck if they “social exclude you”. You are the only one on this post disregarding what I’m saying as if ur bringing anything of value to this discussion. Where the fuck did I say to start fights???? That’s stupid af. My point is the two copes give you a different kind of confidence that was my whole point!!!!!! Stop adding negative shit comments if ur not going to actually comprehend what I am saying.

I already said this many times

Roids + mma = mogger (ideally muay thai since legs are more powerful than arms)

205lb at 5ft10 likely means you are fat or on roids. But since you arent on roids you probably have a bit but not much fat on you

Yoel romero is a great example of a guy with a bodybuilder physique while also being a giga Chad mma fighter.

He's in his mid 40s,you think anyone will mess with him?

As a man it's crucial to be heavy, above 200lb ideally.
7 years of training I’m around 15% bf not shredded but def not fat I got a flat stomach and decent core muscles still there. I do want to take roids badly tho I feel like one or two cycles and I’d be built like that lhw william knight.

Ogres can easily physically dominate Chads.

Ogremaxxing has always been the solution.
Yes this is the way. Let’s become fucking monsters. Incels that don’t lift are soy and cuckpilled.

7 years of training I’m around 15% bf not shredded but def not fat I got a flat stomach and decent core muscles still there. I do want to take roids badly tho I feel like one or two cycles and I’d be built like that lhw william knight.
if by william knight you mean the mma fighter, you see he doesnt actually weigh 205.

he weighs 205 when he cuts down for the fight, afterwards they rehydrate and get heavier.

if by william knight you mean the mma fighter, you see he doesnt actually weigh 205.

he weighs 205 when he cuts down for the fight, afterwards they rehydrate and get heavier.
I know that’s why I said after a couple cycles if I added 10-15lb of muscle to my current fame I would be built similar to him. He’s like 225-230 when he’s in shape.

I know that’s why I said after a couple cycles if I added 10-15lb of muscle to my current fame I would be built similar to him. He’s like 225-230 when he’s in shape.
he almost has a 6 pack, but yeah

are you black? i thought you were white

Ogremaxxing all the way

he almost has a 6 pack, but yeah

are you black? i thought you were white
Nah I’m white. Are steroids worth it honestly? Natty progress has been so damn slow lately. Do people fear monger/over hype the negative consequences of roids?

Nah I’m white. Are steroids worth it honestly? Natty progress has been so damn slow lately. Do people fear monger/over hype the negative consequences of roids?
yeah roids are defo worth it
19 year old Vitor Belfort neck : r/AbsoluteUnits

look at vitor belfort (one of the best ufc fighters ever) at age 19. If i looked like that i admit i wouldnt be on this forum.

he was blasting tons of roids and beat the crap out of a much bigger, more experienced ufc fighter (Tank abott)

dont listen to the high inhib losers who say "hes got good genetics, if you take steroids you will look shit"

roids will turn you into a monster, you can literally pick a dude up and slam him across the wall and there is nothing he can do about it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtSJxzM_Mu4

Meanwhile after the UFC introduced strict steroid testing, his "good genetics" disappeared . what happened to those "good genetics"?

TRT Vitor Belfort back? See the UFC legend's crazy transformation! -

same applies to those bodybuilders, said to have "top genetics". When they stop the steroids, everything goes.

What happened to their "elite genetics"?

Before After Pictures Of Bodybuilders Showing What Happens When They Stop  Taking Steroids
What Happens To Bodybuilders When They Stop Taking Steroids

here is what steroids do, they turned a 16 year old into a gigachad influencer.

muh steroids dont do the work,
Bradley Martyn: Height | Age | Weight | Profile | Workouts and Diet

yeah roids are defo worth it
19 year old Vitor Belfort neck : r/AbsoluteUnits

look at vitor belfort (one of the best ufc fighters ever) at age 19. If i looked like that i admit i wouldnt be on this forum.

he was blasting tons of roids and beat the crap out of a much bigger, more experienced ufc fighter (Tank abott)

dont listen to the high inhib losers who say "hes got good genetics, if you take steroids you will look shit"

roids will turn you into a monster, you can literally pick a dude up and slam him across the wall and there is nothing he can do about it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtSJxzM_Mu4

Meanwhile after the UFC introduced strict steroid testing, his "good genetics" disappeared . what happened to those "good genetics"?

TRT Vitor Belfort back? See the UFC legend's crazy transformation! -'s crazy transformation! -

same applies to those bodybuilders, said to have "top genetics". When they stop the steroids, everything goes.

What happened to their "elite genetics"?

Before After Pictures Of Bodybuilders Showing What Happens When They Stop  Taking Steroids
What Happens To Bodybuilders When They Stop Taking Steroids

here is what steroids do, they turned a 16 year old into a gigachad influencer.

muh steroids dont do the work,
Bradley Martyn: Height | Age | Weight | Profile | Workouts and Diet

So is the catch that you basically have to stay on forever to maintain everything u gained from juicing. I’ve heard people say rhat ex juicers have a permanent advantage from the increased androgens. And that u can keep whatever u gained as long as it’s not passed ur genetic limit.
If I gained 8lbs of muscle my first cycle would I lose it if I was natty for 6months afterward doing pct / everything right with training and diet post cycle therapy?

So is the catch that you basically have to stay on forever to maintain everything u gained from juicing. I’ve heard people say rhat ex juicers have a permanent advantage from the increased androgens. And that u can keep whatever u gained as long as it’s not passed ur genetic limit.
If I gained 8lbs of muscle my first cycle would I lose it if I was natty for 6months afterward doing pct / everything right with training and diet post cycle therapy?
there is no need to do "PCT", its old forum talk.

All bodybuilders and influencers blast and cruise (BNC)

you essentially go on a lower dose of testosterone, say 150-200mg a week after your cycle is done.

trust me, when you get the 8lbs of muscle - which is nothing btw you can get 15-20lbs of muscle on your first cycle - you wont want to get off.

But yes, if i went off the roids your body would restart from low testosterone and you would lose the gains unless you used PCT meds such as clomid

there is no need to do "PCT", its old forum talk.

All bodybuilders and influencers blast and cruise (BNC)

you essentially go on a lower dose of testosterone, say 150-200mg a week after your cycle is done.

trust me, when you get the 8lbs of muscle - which is nothing btw you can get 15-20lbs of muscle on your first cycle - you wont want to get off.

But yes, if i went off the roids your body would restart from low testosterone and you would lose the gains unless you used PCT meds such as clomid
Would u say the sides effects are over exaggerated by normies? The issues like gyno, high blood pressure, acne etc. have u had any health issues from using?

Exactly this^^^ thank you
That tall mf was prob talking hella shit and got rocked.
It was smart on his move moving backwards and not letting him get close. The manlet knew what he was doing

If I work out every single day of my life I wonder if I can become strong like Baki

I dont wanna lose braincells sorry. I do like watching MMA though. Who do you have winning Pereira or Adesanya