Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why blacks face the most racism online

He's the most deserving incel i ever encountered lol some people just deserve to have a shit life and die alone He's a prime example

He's like a beaten dog the Americans bombed his country with aid from the gulf States and He's become a good slave pet

Hilarious but tragic
I agree

If you think I'd rather rot on this forum, than fuck foids irl, then you're delusional. :feelskek:
I never underestimate the stupidity and the victim complex of the negroid species.

Seriously, bro, I can't see where you're coming from? Can a 5'3 nigger be incel or not in your opinion? Since you say JBB is real. What evidence for it have you seen because I'm seriously not getting it.
Trying to stretch with height? Niggers have insane SMV, they are trendy, they activate women's zoophilia fetish, everyone assume niggers are athletic, social and that they have big dicks, and to top it all off niggers have absolutely no standards when it comes to sex. You can't fail sexually as a nigger.

Trying to stretch with height? Niggers have insane SMV, they are trendy, they activate women's zoophilia fetish, everyone assume niggers are athletic, social and that they have big dicks, and to top it all off niggers have absolutely no standards when it comes to sex. You can't fail sexually as a nigger.
Nope, because Blackcels tend to be Introverted, Non-Athlethic, possess Small/Average dicks etc.

I'd argue that multiple factors also come to play here, people naturally act hostile to ugly people and us Blacks are universally viewed as the ugliest race so it makes a lot of sense that non-Blacks hate us because they find us ugly.

Remember that disgust is the main driving force for hatred, hatred coming from fear is a long debunked myth.

It's not called the Blackpill for nothing. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I don’t know I’ll ask the 1 million dead iraqi sand nigger foids and children :feelskek:

MENA gets cucked daily by kikeland and US military.

Kileland has more kikecels, and Burgerland has a lot of Burgercels, meanwhile... Wait no, NAWA (North Africa and Western Asia) has a lot of NAWAcels because of polygyny. Islam may keep the JWBmaxxers out for now, but it still allows sand Chad to monopolise all sand toilets. :blackpill:

Me having white skin doesnt mean i think im white

Not bragging. It's just a fact that whites get more women and are more attractive than sand niggers. That's why the best looking sand niggers tend to look more white
I hope the best for whatever your dealing with man. Seems like your compensating for something

Sand niggers seething about Whites in this thread. :feelskek:

Just remember that it was us who helped build the modern world with machines (industrial, transport, computing etc.) that you use everyday in your lives. Always remember that when you hit the light switch in your room, turn on your computer, reset your modem, eat your microwaved food, and take a vehicle around your city.

It’s cause blacks are genetically the closest to apes out of any other races. They’re the missing link between Neanderthals and modern day humans, standing right in front of us. It’s also the reason their singled out and victimized often. Subjugated like a dog
high iq

Sand niggers seething about Whites in this thread. :feelskek:

Just remember that it was us who helped build the modern world with machines (industrial, transport, computing etc.) that you use everyday in your lives. Always remember that when you hit the light switch in your room, turn on your computer, reset your modem, eat your microwaved food, and take a vehicle around your city.
:yes::yes::yes: And look at this IT tier response from one of them

I hope the best for whatever your dealing with man. Seems like your compensating for something
:soy::soy::soy:

Because every other racial group is closer to each other than any of them are to blacks. You can divide humanity into 2 (African and non-African) branches pretty easily.

Just remember that it was us
No it was not you, or your faggot white bird shitskin friend.
That were high IQ single persons who invented this.
Low IQ's like you were just working for them for minimum wage to spread their inventions and make them even richer.
Talking about being a legal slave..
who helped build the modern world with machines (industrial, transport, computing etc.) that you use everyday in your lives. Always remember that when you hit the light switch in your room, turn on your computer, reset your modem, eat your microwaved food, and take a vehicle around your city.
You better think about it too.
Otherwise you would be rich because of the genius descendancy and therefore wouldn't be on an incel forum.
-----------------
You want to take ownership of works from several geniuses, which were a very small number, yet every white supremacist wants to claim their invention and IQ.

Just like US niggers want to claim the whole ancient egyptian ancestry, because of 1 nigger pharao.
Just like birdshitskins do because of shitskin Cleopatra.

You forgot all of the low IQ whites (the majority):
The transgender faggots who castrate themselfes, cut their tits off, all stupid white lunatics, faggots etc.
Whole WW1 and WW2 white slaves who fought for the jews against GOOD.
All the nigger lives matters - whites.
All the birdshit cucks.
All the birdshit simps.
The whole US military= jewish slaves.

Why don't you take credit in this kind of white "super" race, when it is the majority?

@METALMILITA88 @watcher @Made in Heaven @unlimited
I'm lucky, that i don't buy overprized shit of turks these days /kebab.
Turks/ muslims are feeding whites/ europeans with cheap and disgusting meat.
What have turks contributed to europe? A kebab-house/ halal/muslim food on every corner of christian/ white europe.
Made out of cheap shit, wanted to try to find the video, had no success yet - will follow.
Minced meat = kebab = overpriced and pure shit = the turkish pride.

Last edited: