Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why blacks face the most racism online

unlimited

unlimited

Banned
-
The reason blacks face the most of racism (ON THE INTERNET) is because whenever someone thinks of racism they think of blacks. So when they wanna say something racist they’ll think of blacks ON TOP OF THAT with the most popular stereotypes of blacks being criminals + black victimization pushed everywhere in the west so blacks are the easiest targets + with the stereotypes of Africa and the propaganda about the fake myth of world hunger you see why people think they’re subhuman. Also that racism against them goes against the mainstream so people think racism against them is epic and cool and against the mainstream. Also the fact it is deemed the most offensive making more of an incentive of racism against them
Although I think African Americans I feel bad for the Ethiopians, Angolans and Nilotics grouped in with them. So in internet terms blacks face the most racism out of every other race due to this

Do you think if blacks didn’t victimize themselves and the media didn’t push black misfortunes everywhere this wouldn’t be the case?

@SellingGf10k @watcher @iDinduNuffinbruh

It's got nothing to do with self-victimisation or media rhetoric. It's the fact that the black race is a conquered race. Like most of us incels we're easy targets for normies and Chads when it comes to being bullied and mogged. The runts of the pack always get pushed around. Racism will never end for us blackcels because we're not equal to whites. How can we expect human rights when we're not even on the same level economically? In my country us Zulus cope with the fact that we were able to win a a couple battles against the Brits in red. It's a fucking cope. We're still shitstains with no land and have been conquered. The same goes with black lives matter and the whole 'black is beautiful' mentality. It's a fucking cope that arises from self-realized inadequacies. Like a manlet saying "height doesn't matter" he only says this because he knows deep down it does and he's trying to cope.

It's got nothing to do with self-victimisation or media rhetoric. It's the fact that the black race is a conquered race. Like most of us incels we're easy targets for normies and Chads when it comes to being bullied and mogged. The runts of the pack always get pushed around. Racism will never end for us blackcels because we're not equal to whites. How can we expect human rights when we're not even on the same level economically? In my country us Zulus cope with the fact that we were able to win a a couple battles against the Brits in red. It's a fucking cope. We're still shitstains with no land and have been conquered. The same goes with black lives matter and the whole 'black is beautiful' mentality. It's a fucking cope that arises from self-realized inadequacies. Like a manlet saying "height doesn't matter" he only says this because he knows deep down it does and he's trying to cope.
Your race is only conquered if compared to millionaires, where I live I might as well be playing minecraft either I hide at night or the blacks get my phone and maybe my life.

The way I see it, since IRL and even in most online forums, saying anything even considered remotely racist, even if it's true, is completely frowned upon. For example, if you discuss black crime, the only socially acceptable explanation on it is that it is somehow due to white racism. If you start talking about biological explanations or explanations related to IQ, that will get you banned on most online forums and socially ostracized IRL.

So when people can speak freely on it, like on here, they go all out with racist slurs and everything and everyone tries to be extra edgy with it since it is so suppressed everywhere else.

The reason blacks face the most of racism (ON THE INTERNET) is because whenever someone thinks of racism they think of blacks. So when they wanna say something racist they’ll think of blacks ON TOP OF THAT with the most popular stereotypes of blacks being criminals + black victimization pushed everywhere in the west so blacks are the easiest targets + with the stereotypes of Africa and the propaganda about the fake myth of world hunger you see why people think they’re subhuman. Also that racism against them goes against the mainstream so people think racism against them is epic and cool and against the mainstream. Also the fact it is deemed the most offensive making more of an incentive of racism against them
Although I think African Americans I feel bad for the Ethiopians, Angolans and Nilotics grouped in with them. So in internet terms blacks face the most racism out of every other race due to this

Do you think if blacks didn’t victimize themselves and the media didn’t push black misfortunes everywhere this wouldn’t be the case?

Both of you are right :yes:

@Made in Heaven

Every race were conquered though. In fact doing research blacks weren’t even as oppressed compare to other races. The true enemy is the white parasites in my opinion. Whites are so sensitive they get mad over insults on the media lmfao. I as a Berber believe I am superior to every single European out there this site is biased to whites.
The way I see it, since IRL and even in most online forums, saying anything even considered remotely racist, even if it's true, is completely frowned upon. For example, if you discuss black crime, the only socially acceptable explanation on it is that it is somehow due to white racism. If you start talking about biological explanations or explanations related to IQ, that will get you banned on most online forums and socially ostracized IRL.

So when people can speak freely on it, like on here, they go all out with racist slurs and everything and everyone tries to be extra edgy with it since it is so suppressed everywhere else.
Ok but why bring race into everything. I may agree with separation but it’s fucking annoying seeing people not shut the fuck up about race

It’s cause blacks are genetically the closest to apes out of any other races. They’re the missing link between Neanderthals and modern day humans, standing right in front of us. It’s also the reason their singled out and victimized often. Subjugated like a dog

It’s cause blacks are genetically the closest to apes out of any other races. They’re the missing link between Neanderthals and modern day humans, standing right in front of us. It’s also the reason their singled out and victimized often. Subjugated like a dog
:yes:

They really weren’t throughout history though. Also Abos are the closest to apes at least blacks had iron and metallurgy Abos had nothing some of them didn’t even have fire. In terms of advancement it was Abos who performed the worst.

Also sub Saharan Africans aren’t a monolith. You never heard of the kingdom of Kongo which traded slaves to Europeans. Europeans didn’t give a shit about their race. Slavs, Gypsies, Natives had serious oppression but there’s way less racism towards them then blacks now a days.

God the points against blacks is the reason why I stopped being racist. All the anti black racists are 99% low iq morons or don’t say anything unique. They also tend to cuck hard to kikes people like this make me less racist

Racism in the USA is a myth. Everyone bends over backwards to cater to black people. For example, you know why there was and is a big push to legalize marijuana?

Because it is thought (wrongly) that laws against marijuana have resulted in thousands of otherwise law abiding black people being given unfair prison sentences for possessing a joint of weed. Right now, the big thing is to put black women in high positions because of their race and sex. Joe Biden openly stated that his running mate would be a "woman of color". He also nominated a Supreme Court Justice based on the fact that she's a black woman. Even in 2008, Obama was elected because he got a high amount of the white vote. No matter if every single voting aged black person voted for Obama, he never would have made it into the White House if not for whites voting for him.

In entertainment and music, rap and hip hop are by far the most popular genre of music among even suburban white Gen Z'ers and Millenials. A rapper like 50 Cent can have a concert in a lily white upper middle class area and still draw a sell out crowd.

On top of that, whites will blame themselves for any black misbehavior and will never hold black people responsible for their own behavior. Whites will never admit any sort of racial differences in IQ or propensity towards violence.

Racism (at least against blacks) in the modern day 2022 west is a bald faced lie and doesn't exist.

Niggers are a privileged class of savage apes. I insult them online because its the truth, not because its edgy and cool. Niggers can literally set an entire city on fire and the media and all women will stand by their side. :feelsUgh:

That is an insult to neanderthals.

Niggers are a privileged class of savage apes. I insult them online because its the truth, not because its edgy and cool. Niggers can literally set an entire city on fire and the media and all women will stand by their side. :feelsUgh:
I mean that was my point if blacks weren’t put on this pedastool you wouldn’t rant about them. On the internet I see racism towards blacks all the time and it’s so annoying and it’s so old honestly it made me stop being racist. Only people I want to genocide are Anglos and kikes, in fact me and my friends once tried pushing some anglo fag we found online to suicide. Or at least attempted to. Anglo saxons are parasites who destroyed Indian culture, made aboriginal diet shit, destroyed Middle East, Latin America and Africa and are huge central banking jew puppets.

Why the fuck do anglo saxons not get hate for ruining this world and being crypto kikes??

Racism in the USA is a myth. Everyone bends over backwards to cater to black people. For example, you know why there was and is a big push to legalize marijuana?

Because it is thought (wrongly) that laws against marijuana have resulted in thousands of otherwise law abiding black people being given unfair prison sentences for possessing a joint of weed. Right now, the big thing is to put black women in high positions because of their race and sex. Joe Biden openly stated that his running mate would be a "woman of color". He also nominated a Supreme Court Justice based on the fact that she's a black woman. Even in 2008, Obama was elected because he got a high amount of the white vote. No matter if every single voting aged black person voted for Obama, he never would have made it into the White House if not for whites voting for him.

In entertainment and music, rap and hip hop are by far the most popular genre of music among even suburban white Gen Z'ers and Millenials. A rapper like 50 Cent can have a concert in a lily white upper middle class area and still draw a sell out crowd.

On top of that, whites will blame themselves for any black misbehavior and will never hold black people responsible for their own behavior. Whites will never admit any sort of racial differences in IQ or propensity towards violence.

Racism (at least against blacks) in the modern day 2022 west is a bald faced lie and doesn't exist.
Regardless if racism in real life is a myth online black racism is everywhere you cannot deny that

I mean that was my point if blacks weren’t put on this pedastool you wouldn’t rant about them. On the internet I see racism towards blacks all the time and it’s so annoying and it’s so old honestly it made me stop being racist. Only people I want to genocide are Anglos and kikes, in fact me and my friends once tried pushing some anglo fag we found online to suicide. Or at least attempted to. Anglo saxons are parasites who destroyed Indian culture, made aboriginal diet shit, destroyed Middle East, Latin America and Africa and are huge central banking jew puppets.
The one thing I hate about anglos is that they made enslaving niggers illegal.

@Made in Heaven

Every race were conquered though. In fact doing research blacks weren’t even as oppressed compare to other races. The true enemy is the white parasites in my opinion. Whites are so sensitive they get mad over insults on the media lmfao. I as a Berber believe I am superior to every single European out there this site is biased to whites.

Ok but why bring race into everything. I may agree with separation but it’s fucking annoying seeing people not shut the fuck up about race
Same bro, il never be inferior to a white man who's wife has a boyfriend and who's daughter gets 20 abortions by the time she's 19

I want to genocide the Anglos for what they did to Egypt I want to skin them alive and rape their women
Same bro, il never be inferior to a white man who's wife has a boyfriend and who's daughter gets 20 abortions by the time she's 19
Exactly

I want to genocide the Anglos for what they did to Egypt I want to skin them alive and rape their women

Exactly
I want to do the same to the french for what they did North Africa. When the caliphate returns, no mercy will be shown

I want to do the same to the french for what they did North Africa. When the caliphate returns, no mercy will be shown
Europeans deserve to be replaced by us we need to start killing and raping them more

You are a delusional coper who thinks JBW isn't real and JBB is even though all the data goes against you. What you have to say holds no value. 1st generation immigrants outperform African-Americans socioeconomically. Media wokeism doesn't pay the bills. I dare you to find any data proving Niggers to be more privileged than other races.
For some reason, I doubt that boyo. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
You are quite literally a retard. Blacks are not genetically closer to apes.

Europeans deserve to be replaced by us we need to start killing and raping them more

Pean holes will be divided among the minority races.

You are a delusional coper who thinks JBW isn't real and JBB is even though all the data goes against you. What you have to say holds no value. 1st generation immigrants outperform African-Americans socioeconomically. Media wokeism doesn't pay the bills. I dare you to find any data proving Niggers to be more privileged than other races.
The fact niggers manage to still fail at life even though they are privileged is not proof of JBW. Money and sex are different things, niggers cannot be incel and this very forum is proof of that.

No goy it’s because blacks are considered less attractive

What

Exactly
What about the Arabs, Greeks, Persians especially the Arabs who took away your language

All """"blackcels"""" end up being frauds. JFL niggers want to be the victim so hard they even pretend to be incel.
Seriously, bro, I can't see where you're coming from? Can a 5'3 nigger be incel or not in your opinion? Since you say JBB is real. What evidence for it have you seen because I'm seriously not getting it.

What

What about the Arabs, Greeks, Persians especially the Arabs who took away your language
What’s with your dick sucking of Anglos? I don’t care about Arabs Greeks and Persians they got exploited by the ugly anglo race. Anglos should be skinned alive and hung

this is my hypothesis as to why blacks are generally disliked on the internet to the extent they are.

1. America
Blacks are a huge demographic in the most notable county in the entire planet which essentially controls the general culture of the western world. This means everything blacks do, in America (good and bad) is broadcasted for the entire world to see. Hence why all the common stereotypes for blacks stem from African Americans: criminals, basketball, rap, chicken etc

2. Crime rates
Blacks commit a lot of crime, disportianlity for their race.
non criminals (most of the population, this can be any race) do not like to be the victims of crimes.

I generally think if blacks cut down on the crime rate issue they have especially in America, racism would decrease by a lot.

this is my hypothesis as to why blacks are generally disliked on the internet to the extent they are.

1. America
Blacks are a huge demographic in the most notable county in the entire planet which essentially controls the general culture of the western world. This means everything blacks do, in America (good and bad) is broadcasted for the entire world to see. Hence why all the common stereotypes for blacks stem from African Americans: criminals, basketball, rap, chicken etc

2. Crime rates
Blacks commit a lot of crime, disportianlity for their race.
non criminals (most of the population, this can be any race) do not like to be the victims of crimes.

I generally think if blacks cut down on the crime rate issue they have especially in America, racism would decrease by a lot.
The media should stop reporting them

The media should stop reporting them
cant really do this
the media will report whatever gets the views
race baiting on national television is one of the best ways to grab the attention of normies so there's no way they're going to stop reporting ethnic based crimes especially in a country with racial tension as high as america

Every race were conquered though.
And some races were conquered more and longer than others. That makes them more pathetic.
In fact doing research blacks weren’t even as oppressed compare to other races. The true enemy is the white parasites in my opinion.
Berbers leech off of welfare in europe so the only true parasitr are shitskins:feelsugh:
Whites are so sensitive they get mad over insults on the media lmfao.
sand niggers will kill you without evidence if the think you insulted their religion.
I as a Berber believe I am superior to every single European out there this site is biased to whites.
Imagine saying this when your ancesors spent centuries desperatley bleaching themselves by kidnappeing white women from europe lmao.

Berbers have nigger blood btw. How can a person with nigger blood like you claim superiority?
Because race is a massive indicator of a country's success

All """"blackcels"""" end up being frauds. JFL niggers want to be the victim so hard they even pretend to be incel.

If you think I'd rather rot on this forum, than fuck foids irl, then you're delusional. :feelskek:

''racism'' is commie marxist newspeak

They will be no caliphate you sandnigger muslims are like niggers you can’t stop fighting with each other which is why you can never rise and get anything done in the world :feelskek:

What’s with your dick sucking of Anglos? I don’t care about Arabs Greeks and Persians they got exploited by the ugly anglo race. Anglos should be skinned alive and hung
Angloids are superior in every way that’s why they were able to do all of that to you

Brutal Bantupill bro

when did persians or greeks ever conquer north africa?

Berbers still speak their own language. An Algerian would not understand a saudi well, If at all
Bullshit we understand Saudis perfectly you balding victim of american democracy. Your country got blown to bits by whites and you here worshipping them lol fuckin cuck slave

And some races were conquered more and longer than others. That makes them more pathetic.

Berbers leech off of welfare in europe so the only true parasitr are shitskins:feelsugh:

sand niggers will kill you without evidence if the think you insulted their religion.

Imagine saying this when your ancesors spent centuries desperatley bleaching themselves by kidnappeing white women from europe lmao.

Berbers have nigger blood btw. How can a person with nigger blood like you claim superiority?

Because race is a massive indicator of a country's success
Your balding turk, there's nothing more pathetic

Angloids are superior in every way that’s why they were able to do all of that to you
Well look at France and England today :feelskek::feelskek: you fuckin cuck. Your countries are filled with Africans in France and ethnics in England lmao pakis running trains are your white girls on mass in Luton Bradford and Rotherham

Wheres the superiority

Well look at France and England today :feelskek::feelskek: you fuckin cuck. Your countries are filled with Africans in France and ethnics in England lmao pakis running trains are your white girls on mass in Luton Bradford and Rotherham

Wheres the superiority
I don’t know I’ll ask the 1 million dead iraqi sand nigger foids and children :feelskek:

MENA gets cucked daily by kikeland and US military.

I don’t know I’ll ask the 1 million dead iraqi sand nigger foids and children :feelskek:

MENA gets cucked daily by kikeland and US military.
Tell that to made in heaven, lol . I'm glad your admitting cumskins and Jews are the bane of humanity. I'm pretty sure The gulf and North africa weren't in any wars so try again.

Il ask the 20 million dead cumskins in ww1 and 85 million dead Cumskins in ww2:feelskek::feelskek:

Can I ask how does it make you feel that your mother is whore since I'm guessing your white