Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why blackpill gotta come to the streets

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
There’s a good theory on why Blackpill gotta be more abundant in the streets where basically money and fame is what gets you pussy. Tables gotta turn.
All these foids be talking now little their slay count is and it’s a well known certified hood street cap. She and her whole fam been to the streets riding Tyrones D in his hell cat a while ago and shawty come here lying.

Shawties be talkin bout "I usually don't do this, I only been with one guy. I'm not like that" that's the biggest cap. J cole told us to multiply by 3 but that was couple years ago and the street tendencies have grown so based on my calculations you gotta multiply by 6 at least. Shawties dog about to be staring and thinking to himself "here she go again with that bull" 47 business seconds later shawty throwin it back like she a champion. Y'all gotta stay woke and be aware of the cap ish. Especially if shawty has friends from the streets it's simple... she prolly for the streets to.

"Birds of a feather flock together" remember that.

That pet dog in her apartment ain't eat in 3 days and think shawty got food in her room while she serving & cuz the dog be thinking it's some raw mahi mahi fish boiling in there.

Brutal street life for inkwell betabuxxers

Last edited:
Its a known trend that females tend to understate their bodycount, while men tend to overstate it

Females have sex with a higher amount of males than the amount they would usually claim. Whereas males have sex with a smaller amount of females than what they would usually claim

Last edited:
Blackpill is being more street cool these days