Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why being good looking is not enough its about facial harmony

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
kharrii-t9na-allfamous.org.jpg

This guy has a good jawline, high cheekbones, hunter eyes, strong eyebrows but still sub5 because he has 0 facial harmony.

img

This guy does not have hunter eyes, his jawline isn't that good, narrow face. But he has great facial harmony therefore making him a chad while the first guy an incel.
Theres no dout the 2nd guy mogs the first guy to the moon and back. The 2nd guy has better hair, lips are more better, and has a nice skin color and thick eyebrows and his features are well balanced, his skin color suits his features ,making him attractive to women

The first one has a fat face and is a shitskin, the second has curly zoomer hair and is white. More about skin color and not having a recessed jaw / being NT

kharrii-t9na-allfamous.org.jpg

This guy has a good jawline, high cheekbones, hunter eyes, strong eyebrows but still sub5 because he has 0 facial harmony.
He's also missing his right ear ...

img

This guy does not have hunter eyes, his jawline isn't that good, narrow face. But he has great facial harmony therefore making him a chad while the first guy an incel.
In which dimension do you live that you think this guy is a chad?

gray thread :fuk:

The first one has a fat face and is a shitskin, the second has curly zoomer hair and is white. More about skin color and not having a recessed jaw / being NT
2nd guy looks hispanic

He's also missing his right ear ...

In which dimension do you live that you think this guy is a chad?

gray thread :fuk:
the 2nd guy has 500k young jbs simps in his tik tok that alone making him a chad/chadlite.

2nd guy looks hispanic
Yeah he is after second looks. He took my own race and played it to absolute perfection, mogs me on a galactic scale. fuck this gay earth

Yeah he is after second looks. He took my own race and played it to absolute perfection, mogs me on a galactic scale. fuck this gay earth
ovER are you hispanic?

ovER are you hispanic?
yes. it'd be manageable if I looked and acted like one. I've talked about this before, but with normies they shape their personalities based on their body. Not me. I'm a white racist man trapped inside a shitskin body

facial harmony is part of being good looking though

The attractive traits are overrated in the lookism community. High cheekbones with small eyes and positive canthal tilt look ridiculous imo.

The attractive traits are overrated in the lookism community. High cheekbones with small eyes and positive canthal tilt look ridiculous imo.
exactly the 2nd guy would be rated 4-5/10 by blackpillers, while the while the first guy would be rated 7-8/10

i Mean smv and psl are 2 things differents facial aestethic for modeling can be very uncanny in real life.

Yep the 2nd can easily get girls. Facial Harmony is what matters more than individual good parts.
Have you tried improving your posture?

The curly haired dude looks like a girl.

How do you objectively define "facial harmony"?

Tbh, prime Delon had cuck eyes, narrow jaw and high gonial angle, but was and still considered to be in top 10 best-looking men in history

What are the purposes of these discussions, to drive yourselves crazy? I just don't understand how it can help anything beyond a certain point of going in circles.:worryfeels:

you are saying being normie is not having facial harmony

Yep the 2nd can easily get girls. Facial Harmony is what matters more than individual good parts.
He is a 4/10 with bug eyes and narrow jaw, you’re basically saying “looks don’t matter” if you think he can get a gf outside of a beta bux arrangement