Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why asking women out is UNEQUIVOCALLY BASED

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Asking a woman out as a subhuman is one of the most fun experiences you can have, IF you look at it from the right perspective.

Allow me to explain.

Women crave STATUS and A HIGH PLACE ON THE SOCIAL LADDER, because they in turn desire a man with HIGH STATUS. To achieve this status, they do their best to attract the best men possible, in turn validating their belief that they deserve them.

But what would happen if UGLY aka LOW QUALITY MEN approached them more consistently and confidently than CHADS?

They would obviously hate you for trying to break their worldview. In their perspective, they are queens perfectly entitled to any high status male they wish.

BUT an ugly male asking them out lands a blow on that worldview. "Wait, why is he so confident in asking me out? Why is he saying he <<thinks we match>>? Could I... actually be in his league?"

And their hate stems from here. It's why a lot of women react aggressively or angrily in their heads to those encounters. They hate those reminders. It makes them feel pain and an insecurity in their belief of one day getting Chad to commit.

This is fun when doing it to your looksmatch, because frankly you'd just be putting her in her place. But it's even better doing it to high beckies/stacies and above. The reeking hate from their eyes at your dating attempt is enough to keep me going for entire days, honestly. The gigantic insecurity you create in them at the idea of a non-human like you even having a single THOUGHT about getting with them.

It's an amazing sensation for you if you look at it from the right perspective. It tears women down and that's exactly what they deserve and maybe even need.

These whores need to understand once again where they stand. They simply, LOGICALLY can't all be entitled to Chad. The average whore's looksmatch rots here because he can't get a text back from a cum guzzling dumpster 2 points below him.

TLDR:
-Make women feel as terrible as possible about themselves by asking them out as a subhuman.
-Make your looksmatch know her place again.
-It's especially fun doing it to Stacies because they view the gap between the two of you as endless, you may even traumatize her.

This is true, I've read a few posts from holes on Reddit who were absolutely DEVISTATED that a man they consider below their league asked them out. It shatters their entire world view and self image.

However, approaching women as an incel is also dangerous because there's always the risk of being accused of sexual harassment.

I'd rather not associate with foids at all. It would just cause me more suffering when I see their reactions to my face.

I'd rather not associate with foids at all. It would just cause me more suffering when I see their reactions to my face.
Making them hate themselves to bits would make it worth it in my opinion. It's sort of a kamikaze operation. But its worth sinking the ship to kill the captain here, they will suffer MUCH more than you, I assure you.

Thats an interesting perspective

We can finally do to them what they did onto us (destroy their self confidence, self esteem and self image)

The only issue is I would hate doing this myself lool, because getting rejected repeatedly completely destroys me mentally

Thats an interesting perspective

We can finally do to them what they did onto us (destroy their self confidence, self esteem and self image)

The only issue is I would hate doing this myself lool, because getting rejected repeatedly completely destroys me mentally
Read the comment above your own, the one I wrote.
Making them hate themselves to bits would make it worth it in my opinion. It's sort of a kamikaze operation. But its worth sinking the ship to kill the captain here, they will suffer MUCH more than you, I assure you.

You talk as if this hasn’t been said before numerous times.

Asking a woman out as a subhuman is one of the most fun experiences you can have, IF you look at it from the right perspective.

Allow me to explain.

Women crave STATUS and A HIGH PLACE ON THE SOCIAL LADDER, because they in turn desire a man with HIGH STATUS. To achieve this status, they do their best to attract the best men possible, in turn validating their belief that they deserve them.

But what would happen if UGLY aka LOW QUALITY MEN approached them more consistently and confidently than CHADS?

They would obviously hate you for trying to break their worldview. In their perspective, they are queens perfectly entitled to any high status male they wish.

BUT an ugly male asking them out lands a blow on that worldview. "Wait, why is he so confident in asking me out? Why is he saying he <<thinks we match>>? Could I... actually be in his league?"

And their hate stems from here. It's why a lot of women react aggressively or angrily in their heads to those encounters. They hate those reminders. It makes them feel pain and an insecurity in their belief of one day getting Chad to commit.

This is fun when doing it to your looksmatch, because frankly you'd just be putting her in her place. But it's even better doing it to high beckies/stacies and above. The reeking hate from their eyes at your dating attempt is enough to keep me going for entire days, honestly. The gigantic insecurity you create in them at the idea of a non-human like you even having a single THOUGHT about getting with them.

It's an amazing sensation for you if you look at it from the right perspective. It tears women down and that's exactly what they deserve and maybe even need.

These whores need to understand once again where they stand. They simply, LOGICALLY can't all be entitled to Chad. The average whore's looksmatch rots here because he can't get a text back from a cum guzzling dumpster 2 points below him.

TLDR:
-Make women feel as terrible as possible about themselves by asking them out as a subhuman.
-Make your looksmatch know her place again.
-It's especially fun doing it to Stacies because they view the gap between the two of you as endless, you may even traumatize her.
Very high iq tbh i have tried a long time ago it kills their ego when an ugly low status male likes them it makes them think theybare low status themself i would even text them and they would beg me to leave them alone knowing it hurt their percieved smv was fun

You talk as if this hasn’t been said before numerous times.
It's always good to remind people of this, not everyone is perfectly aware of it. Also rather than bumping an ancient thread I decided to make my own.

If you're low inhib and NT enough to do this I doubt one can be incel in the first place

Read the comment above your own, the one I wrote.

It truly is kamikaze

I would much rather prefer to moneymax and then hire a few of my incel bros to approach foids. That will be a win - win

This is true, I've read a few posts from holes on Reddit who were absolutely DEVISTATED that a man they consider below their league asked them out. It shatters their entire world view and self image.

However, approaching women as an incel is also dangerous because there's always the risk of being accused of sexual harassment.
You said all there was to be said

not worth being jailed risk

True, but it doesn't feel good getting constantly rejected

It only works if you hit on an attractive female tbhngl. She's the kind of foid who's gonna take that as an outright offence.
If you approach your looksmatch she's gonna be slightly annoyed for sure but she's also gonna be pumped up because you're inflating her ego with a positive feedback

"Yes, Chad, this creep right here. He's harassing and scaring me. I bet he's a rapist, too. Can you murder him for me?"
"Ooga booga Chad smash Incel"

Fucking cunt acting like she cares but is dating a tall Chad while typing that.

Might work on looksmatch end below.

I had to google

unequivocally

[ uhn-i-kwiv-uh-klee ]SHOW IPA
SEE SYNONYMS FOR unequivocally ON THESAURUS.COM
adverb
in a way that is clear and unambiguous:The theme is unequivocally religious.
in a way that is not subject to conditions or exceptions:He offered his forgiveness unequivocally.

Oops wrong thread

High iq. Rosties hate being approached by nonchads so much that they made up the word "catcalling", aka incelcalling, because of of it.
Make your looksmatch know her place again.

Leering at them, being crude and acting like a chad when you don't look like one like the stereotypical curry does is what pisses them off and keeps them awake at night if they don't have white knight orbiters to immediately deal with you tbh

High iq. Rosties hate being approached by nonchads so much that they made up the word "catcalling", aka incelcalling, because of of it.

What does that stupid term even indicate?

What does that stupid term even indicate?
To make cucks think we're crazy men who shout at foids like we want to rape them, when in reality we just approached them as nonchads.

To make cucks think we're crazy men who shout at foids like we want to rape them, when in reality we just approached them as nonchads.

Ohhh that's right. Had a momentary brain fart there actually.