Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why aren't you kratommaxxing?

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
If it's legal in your country then get yourself some! It's my heavy artillery for coping because it feels soooooo damn good. It's not that expensive especially if you buy it by the kilo and it will last you forever. It's addictive obviously but there's hardly a tolerance build up, quit being a pussy ass bitch and start up a nice kratom addiction.

drugs are gay, I'd rather be dead than be a junkie

I thought you meant Kratos :feelsjuice:

kratom s wearing off, now im sad

If it's legal in your country then get yourself some! It's my heavy artillery for coping because it feels soooooo damn good. It's not that expensive especially if you buy it by the kilo and it will last you forever. It's addictive obviously but there's hardly a tolerance build up, quit being a pussy ass bitch and start up a nice kratom addiction.
Nice. I will try to get that or phenibut for job interviews:soy: Have you experience with phenibut as well? I think they have similar effects

That shit must be illegal in America