Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why aren't you exacting vengeance against people who bullied you?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I was lucky in that I started martial arts pretty early so I was only subjected to ridicule and isolation, but for guys who have been bullied and are incels with (presumably) not much to lose, why not take revenge? You can prepare and swoop like an avenging angel into their life and wreak absolute havoc. If you feel you have nothing to lose, that alone makes you crazy dangerous.

Xqnk244.mp4

I wish I had some legitimate grievance against someone specific that could be solved with violence, but I can't like hurt people for not inviting me to parties and groaning at my jokes. Or can I?

High school doesn't matter anymore.

High school doesn't matter anymore.

Really? Guys who bullied weaker guys used that bullying to prop themselves up and enrich their lives by ruining others' lives. Letting go of that is an act of cowardice and cuckoldry. But I guess if you're still afraid of your bullies I understand.
Bullying

Really? Guys who bullied weaker guys used that bullying to prop themselves up and enrich their lives by ruining others' lives. Letting go of that is an act of cowardice and cuckoldry. But I guess if you're still afraid of your bullies I understand.
View attachment 42297

I guess I meant to say that high school shouldn't matter anymore. It sucks that people who were bullied (like me) have to recover their self esteem but I can't think of any way you can enact "revenge" on a former bully without looking like a huge sperg.

but I can't think of any way you can enact "revenge" on a former bully without looking like a huge sperg.

You already look like a huge sperg in their eyes. They used your pain and fear as entertainment and as foundations for their confidence. They got away with it and will teach their sons to act the same and perpetuate the cycle.

I'd hurt your bullies if I had any cause but I don't, so either you do it or they go on to have wonderful lives that your pain paid for.

I was only subjected to ridicule and isolation as well, thankfully

You already look like a huge sperg in their eyes. They used your pain and fear as entertainment and as foundations for their confidence. They got away with it and will teach their sons to act the same and perpetuate the cycle.

I'd hurt your bullies if I had any cause but I don't, so either you do it or they go on to have wonderful lives that your pain paid for.

Shit sucks man, no question there. It's just not worth potentially spending prison time for. Plus there might be a chance that they've grown out of it by 25.

Also I watched the video you posted. All the more reason to concealed carry.

i wasn't really bullied much and if i was going to do something i should've done it then not 5 years later. plus how would you even see them? invite your old bully to hang out randomly?

View attachment 42297
To your attached file. I bet everyone of us have heard the biggest cope ever which is bullies bully because they feel bad about themselves and your attached file proves that wrong but I never believed in it in the first place I always knew the people saying this were coping so fucking hard.

if i was going to do something i should've done it then not 5 years later

Sometimes you can't fight back because you don't have a prayer, but that doesn't mean you can't fight back later when you're ready. That's how WW2 went down, for example. The Allies didn't say like okay Nazis kicked our ass and we lost so that's it. They got ready and came back stronger and there's no shame in that. There is shame if you let it go and just carry that humiliation with your your entire life. It will taint your behavior, it will be like a stench and it can only be cleaned by vengeance.

plus how would you even see them? invite your old bully to hang out randomly?

Find out where he lives/works/hangs out and then bump into him and provoke a confrontation. You can't just go off on someone without some pretext like a sperg, but you can literally bump into him and tell him to watch where he's fucking going. Then if he doesn't back down you do whatever it is you think appropriate, I'm not advocating violence blah blah blah. Simply making him back down like a bitch could be enough.

I was lucky in that I started martial arts pretty early so I was only subjected to ridicule and isolation, but for guys who have been bullied and are incels with (presumably) not much to lose, why not take revenge? You can prepare and swoop like an avenging angel into their life and wreak absolute havoc. If you feel you have nothing to lose, that alone makes you crazy dangerous.

Xqnk244.mp4

I wish I had some legitimate grievance against someone specific that could be solved with violence, but I can't like hurt people for not inviting me to parties and groaning at my jokes. Or can I?

Cause assault is a crime and I'd lose the fight. Nothing worse than starting a fight ans losing. Besides being an incel

High iq OP, don’t worry my bullies have no idea what I’m planning.

Karma will hit hard

I’ve lost track of the people who I planned on seriously hurting as they were middle school classmates who’s current location I am unaware of, and a handful of high school teachers who have left either the school or the state itself

they are bigger than me and people change, most kids are ignorant and everyone in this life will suffer via old age and disease which ends up humbling everyone to a degree