Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why aren't tall foids treated them same as short guys?

Awesome Opossum

Awesome Opossum

Banned
-
As the title says, why aren't tall foids (Above 5'7) being mocked online or in real life?
Social media is filled to the brim with short guy hate and foids virtue signalling about how they like "short kings" but I haven't really seen that much hate or virtual signalling towards tall girls.
I saw a tall foid in the shop the other day who was atleast 6'3 because she was weairng these heeled booties and the feeling I got must be what foids feel when a short guy approaches them. Pure disgust. When I used tinder for a week, I also saw a good few slenderwomen with their heights in their bios, proudly displaying them. Why would a 6 foot guy even be intrested in fucking an anorexic amazonian?

because theyre foids and theyre SMV is still 10000x that of a short man so they can get laid anytime they want anyway.
Men dont really care how tall a woman is as long as shes hot. Also in my opinion tall women tend to have better bodies than short women because they have more slender legs and look less compact, but maybe thats just anecdotal.

because theyre foids and theyre SMV is still 10000x that of a short man so they can get laid anytime they want anyway.
Men dont really care how tall a woman is as long as shes hot. Also in my opinion tall women tend to have better bodies than short women because they have more slender legs and look less compact, but maybe thats just anecdotal.

Because women have inherent value, unlike men and will always be in demand, no matter how the woman looks like.

Obviously the struggle of a tall woman arent comparable in the slightest with the struggles of a short man but i heard often that tall women are less desired and sometimes even made fun off

Because women have inherent value, unlike men and will always be in demand, no matter how the woman looks like.

Obviously the struggle of a tall woman arent comparable in the slightest with the struggles of a short man but i heard often that tall women are less desired and sometimes even made fun off

As the title says, why aren't tall foids (Above 5'7) being mocked online or in real life?
Social media is filled to the brim with short guy hate and foids virtue signalling about how they like "short kings" but I haven't really seen that much hate or virtual signalling towards tall girls.
I saw a tall foid in the shop the other day who was atleast 6'3 because she was weairng these heeled booties and the feeling I got must be what foids feel when a short guy approaches them. Pure disgust. When I used tinder for a week, I also saw a good few slenderwomen with their heights in their bios, proudly displaying them. Why would a 6 foot guy even be intrested in fucking an anorexic amazonian?
You felt heighmogged by a female , that's what give you negative feelings. Being tall is good genetic you would fuck her. When a woman is taller she just feel visceral hate because of your sub5 genes , it's totally different

but i heard often that tall women are less desired and sometimes even made fun off
Thats comforting. The bitches need that told their faces though.
Women love pretending to be independent and girl bosses but one word like ugly or fat shatters their egos.

Also this is very true

Tall women are more attractive. There's a reason most super models are tall women. They tend to have better bodies.

Foids Smv stay the sames no matter how ugly they are.

even giant 6'7 + deformed foids able to get boyfriend and have family with their chads husband.

Because they are foids, tall and get to play "victim" that they are tall. That's a major privilege multiplier.

I don't get why people say tall women are not liked. Models have to be tall and they are pretty by definition. Also plenty of men like tall foids. Men who must have a shorter foid are a minority.

Because they are foids, tall and get to play "victim" that they are tall. That's a major privilege multiplier.

I don't get why people say tall women are not liked. Models have to be tall and they are pretty by definition. Also plenty of men like tall foids. Men who must have a shorter foid are a minority.

manlets have the power to nerf tall women but they mostly choose to worship them

Men dont really care how tall a woman is as long as shes hot.
:yes:

Based as fuck pov.

Tall people have better genes. It's that simple. Manlets who say they don't like short women just know they have no chance.

43975221-9664753-Taking_after_mom_Elisane_s_husband_Francinaldo_Da_Silva_Carvalho-m-17_1623172882171.jpg

^ That manlet's son will now become a gigachad and have a 10x easier life with women and money than his father ever did.

Maybe you meant short foids?

Nah bro hating on tall foids is just insecure, go hate on the short hoes

Because to many of guys tall girls are simply trully atractive.

Being tall is a sign of good genetics, whether you’re male or female. It can never be seen as a negative trait

Being tall is a sign of good genetics, whether you’re male or female. It can never be seen as a negative trait
Even though it kinda is, tall people take up more energy to sustain themselves and have issues dealing with their back and legs.

Our bodies aren’t meant to be like 6’6 or some shit.

Even though it kinda is, tall people take up more energy to sustain themselves and have issues dealing with their back and legs.

Our bodies aren’t meant to be like 6’6 or some shit.
I’m obviously not talking about people who are 6’6, those are extremes

Girls height (regardless of what internet tells you) is mostly irrelevant in their attractiveness.

Girls who are fat or black (real unattractive features) are constantly ridiculed in social media with free speech (current instagram, reddit pre 2020)

You don't want to breed a tall woman? You'd rather your son befall the same cruel manlet fate as you? Pure copium

juggernaut law

Because scumciety worships women and everyone has a bias towards women. That's it.