Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Why aren't people here talking about Kaavan the elephantcel?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I searched the forum for "Kaavan" as well as "Kavaan" and found nothing. I've been following this like I used to follow April the Giraffe so if you're just getting started you're a little late to the story. A Christmas miracle may be about to take place.

Backstory: Kaavan is an elephant who can't get laid. Involuntarily. Because there are no women in his area. And he's gone so long without feminine contact/social interaction that his autism has reached Dotco levels.

There's been multiple videos by multiple channels tracking his journey to the Cambodia Wildlife Sanctuary. This is the most recent chapter.

He's gonna attempt to ascend.

This is excitinger than hell to me. But this guy, David Hutt of The Diplomat, says "Who cares about Kaavan?"

I'm sorry we can't all be Chad, I'm sure physical intimacy is so inconsequential to you, David Hutt. It comes and goes for you, you don't even feel it. But I feel this. I feel for Kaavan, and I feel when I watch his journey.

An elephantcel?

At least hes not incel in Santa Barbara

people know what my avi is and where it is from, no one knows what yours is you faggot

You said "weird," you said "hipster." I know what his avatar is, it's of Ted Kaczynski. Now, probably more people know about ponies than know about Ted Kaczynski. But is there a difference between being "weird" or "hipster," and being "educated?" People probably don't know about a lot of topics. The question is, are those topics worth knowing about?

he needs to locationmaxx

people know what my avi is and where it is from, no one knows what yours is you faggot
not sure how it matters if anyone knows where it comes from

also literally everyone here knows who ted kaczynski is jfl