Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why aren't NSFW avatars allowed, anyway?

yung incel

yung incel

Banned
-
Found it a bit strange that it's not allowed.

Underage users
Some might be autistic enough to browse incels.is at a library or work or something

I mean it should be pretty self explainatory.

Underage users
Some might be autistic enough to browse incels.is at a library or work or something

I mean it should be pretty self explainatory.
Just seems a little cucked to me is all

Just seems a little cucked to me is all
I want to mock you with sarcasm but I'm afraid you're one of those people who would confuse it for actual support.

No It is not cucked to not allow NSFW profile pics on here. It is convenient and decent.

I want to mock you with sarcasm but I'm afraid you're one of those people who would confuse it for actual support. You never know what kind of people you find on this website and you don't exactly strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed.

No It is not cucked to not allow NSFW profile pics on here. It is convenient and decent.
There's no need to insult me.

I need my iCarly avi back

so cucktears can safely browse at work

Are you thinking of having a woman as your avatar? That is 100% cucked, anyone who does worshipping should be banned.