Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why aren’t latinos considered white

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
They look like white people to add on top of that some have blue and green eyes it’s very obvious to any one that latinos are not POC and are infact oppressers. And don’t forget they are very racist they put Arab, and whites to shame. So why can’t latinos be considered white. Why doesn’t the us census considered latinos white?

Why aren’t cats considered dogs

this guy is somehow white

They are. Labels are retarded.

Latino is a poor way to describe it.

Do you mean people who belong to Latin European cultures such as the Italians?

Do you mean people who speak Latin languages such as the Spaniards?

Do you mean people who come from third world countries such as the Mexicans?

Most Latin Americans are mixed-race. The rest of them are fully White, Black, Middle Eastern, East Asian, or Native American.

Hispanics like the Mexicans are not considered White because they have high percentages of Native American blood.

The genetic clusters show they are different from White Europeans:

Downloadfile

this one looks white?
what do you think guys?

he is a mexican white supremacist or something like that

Latino is not a race, but a culture.

Post a real latino retards
Thumbnail Screenshot 20201108 150842 Instagram

They look like white people to add on top of that some have blue and green eyes it’s very obvious to any one that latinos are not POC and are infact oppressers. And don’t forget they are very racist they put Arab, and whites to shame. So why can’t latinos be considered white. Why doesn’t the us census considered latinos white?
Bruh wtf, I'm latino and I'm brown as a carton box, don't know what kind of Latinos you know but, most of my peers aren't like that.

Latino is not a race, but a culture.
I tend to agree. No such thing as a latino race.

Even if it were a race, it would by a "hybrid" race.
Hybrid because it's a mix between black slaves, native Indians and Europeans (Spaniards).
Also, there is a high percentage of Askenazi jews among them.
Taking this into account, you can easily conclude why latin america has become such a shithole.
It unites a couple of the worst people on earth.

Because they're not white?:lul:
Just because they got raped by spaniards a few hundred years ago doesn't automatically change their race. That's like saying all balkeners are turks because they got conquered by the ottomans or that all Chinese people are Japanese because of Nanjing.

Because shitskins cannot be white.

this one looks white?
what do you think guys?

View attachment 581051View attachment 581052
he is a mexican white supremacist or something like that
He looks med passing in those pictures (specially in the second) but I wouldn't call him a supremacist. He's just a weeb faggot who has received a bit of fame in Mexico because he lives rent free in the heads of morons who can't shut up about him, otherwise I wouldn't acknowledge his existence. He needs to end his life along with people obsessing over him. Most spaniards are not fully white themselves (at least the ones who came to Mexico) but this anime faggot keeps coping like a retard

Last edited:
Most Latin Americans have a combination of Amerindian, European ancestry and they also have a little bit a African ancestry.

He looks med passing in those pictures (specially in the second) but I wouldn't call him a supremacist. He's just a weeb faggot who has received a bit of fame in Mexico because he lives rent free in the heads of morons who can't shut up about him, otherwise I wouldn't acknowledge his existence. He needs to end his life along with people obsessing over him. Most spaniards are not fully white themselves (at least the ones who came to Mexico) but this anime faggot keeps coping like a retard

are you mexican?:dafuckfeels:

Hispanic/Latino is not a race. It just means you speak Spanish and were born in Latin America. They Are Mestizos Blacks and Whites in central and south America. You could be Asian and still be considered "Hispanic" If you were born and raised in Central or South America.

Hispanic/Latino is not a race. It just means you speak Spanish and were born in Latin America. They Are Mestizos Blacks and Whites in central and south America. You could be Asian and still be considered "Hispanic" If you were born and raised in Central or South America.
Nah nigga here in America, when people hear Hispanic, they think mostly of spics. And that means short dark brown indians that live in their barrios and work as cheap manual laborers, their kids, working in auto repair, auto detail, salons, hookers, drugs, or construction work. Sure there are some white looking spics but that dont mean nada in the bigger picture. And even then those white passing hispanics will still get looked down upon by huwhites as being swarthy and catholic. Still, those white passing hispanic males swim in pussy compared to all other colored races of men.

When people hear hispanic in America, they're thinking of a really brown looking Jesus Christ or a short dark pedro that works in the fields.

When people hear huwhite in America, they're thinking anywhere from Leif Errikson to the huwhitest looking eyetalian you can find.

Last edited:

^ Mestizo (Amerindian/Spanish White)

His Cousin:

(Castizo)

Nah nigga here in America, when people hear Hispanic, they think mostly of spics. And that means short dark brown indians that live in their barrios and work as cheap manual laborers, their kids, working in auto repair, auto detail, salons, hookers, drugs, or construction work. Sure there are some white looking spics but that dont mean nada in the bigger picture. And even then those white passing hispanics will still get looked down upon by huwhites as being swarthy and catholic. Still, those white passing hispanic males swim in pussy compared to all other colored races of men.

When people hear hispanic in America, they're thinking of a really brown looking Jesus Christ or a short dark pedro that works in the fields.

When people hear huwhite in America, they're thinking anywhere from Leif Errikson to the huwhitest looking eyetalian you can find.
The only reason people think "Hispanic" Is a race is because the US government lists them as a race in the census. I am from Europe and here no one considers "Hispanic" a race. They do however consider White Black and Mestizo a race.

How to get away with murder

The white bitch is actually mexican but she looks like your average white stacy

Last edited:
Spics are Low IQ mongrel scum.

Why are Spainiards not full White?
I was generalizing. It depends on the region we're talking about, in some of them you will find a greater arab, moor and jewish admixture . Many spaniards who conquisted The Americas were from Andalusia, arguably the most raced mixed region in Spain , you would need to read a bit of its history to learn more about it.
Flameco (Andalusian traditional dance) is
a good example of the cultural blending:

Soys hate anthropology and information about this race mixing is scarce but we can extrapolate the cultural blending to the racial mutting of Spain you just need to look at the pheno of its southern people to notice their ethnic swarthiness

Last edited:
most latinos are meztisto/indigenous (the ones that cut your grass) they are definitely not white. I really don't know too many "white hispanics" (the Criollo caste from Spain/Portugal etc.)

It really depends because they are all mixed up. The ones that are mostly Spanish are mostly White.

Some are though, Bolsonaro for example

I consider castizos white. Nick Fuentes is fucking whtie to me

NoT according to white nationalist :feelsjuice:
did they not let him hang out in Charlottlesville? Or did they just not know his last name at the time?

Latinos used to be a term for whites (Spaniards, Portuguese, French, Andorreans and Italians).