Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are you still alive?

grunitzki

grunitzki

Greycel
Sincerely, I have no suicidal thoughts nor think about killing myself, but there has been sometimes when I would seriously think (and even plan) to completely destroy my life, by killing people or becoming a full-time alcoholic. I think I lacked the courage to do these things. But anyway, why are you still alive? Do you have any reasons or just lack the courage to destroy your life and/or commit suicide?

I'm to afraid of death to kill myself.

I'm getting surgery in these upcoming months. Already had one to remove a few moles on my face, will be having another in a few weeks to remove a dark, hairy birthmark the size of a quarter that rapidly grows hair and hurts to shave (On my chin). These are not the only surgeries I will be having. Simply put, I'm only alive right now for hope that surgerymaxxing helps me ascend. If not, fuck it.
That's the main reason I'm giving myself a time limit, which simultaneously serves as a deadline so I don't pussy out.
Edit: Before I get questions about how I obtained the money for the cosmetic surgeries (As I've previously established that I'm poor as fuck), I'll say it's against the rules to reveal how I did so, and leave it at that.

Last edited:
I know killing myself would crush my mom. The only person in my life that seems to care about me.

Also gotta play Elder Scrolls 6 before I rope.

I want to play Elder Scrolls VI and Cyberpunk 2077 and maybe live long enough to see a proper beta uprising.

I'm gonna be dead soon, I am physically unhealthy, destroyed myself with alcohol, which is basically slow suicide.

My parents and i am afraid to kms. I don't know in the future thought.

i’m waiting for surgery to get to the point it’s so good it can morph almost anyone into a chad, that should end hypergamy so i hope to cope till then and get a some surgeries in the upcoming years

I’m too much of a coward to go through with it I drink and use drugs essentially killing myself very slowly over an extended period of time.

Biological bias towards life

Suicide means normies win.

Mainly my 3 years younger brother. He is studying computer science and careermaxxing, i don't want to put him through shit right now that would come with my suicide. Also my parents, i will see how long i can take living as incel

I have a terminally ill parent that depends on me. That's honestly it.

We already had this thread today. Attachment (to my body, life, family, copes) and fear (of death, of the unknown, possible punishment if God exists, etc).

For a second there I thought this was the thread from yesterday

We already had this thread today. Attachment (to my body, life, family, copes) and fear (of death, of the unknown, possible punishment if God exists, etc).
Porra eu não tenho medo algum de uma "punição divina", eu tenho medo é de na minha próxima vida eu nascer na Nigéria, na Somália, na Ethiopia, na India... isso é oq me assusta XD

Porra eu não tenho medo algum de uma "punição divina", eu tenho medo é de na minha próxima vida eu nascer na Nigéria, na Somália, na Ethiopia, na India... isso é oq me assusta XD
Mas eu também penso nessa possibilidade e tenho medo dela. Isso também cai na categoria "punição divina" tbh.