Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are you incel?

What are the main reasons you're incel

• looks (face)

Votes: 58 75.3%
  • looks (height)

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • autism or other legit chronic mental disorder

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • social anxiety

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • poor social skills

Votes: 48 62.3%
  • ethnicity

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • low masculinity

Votes: 40 51.9%
  • overprotective/helicopter parents

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • bullying

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • other (see poll part 2)

Votes: 14 18.2%

• Total voters
E

Erenor

Veteran
★★★
Very basic qeustion, but what do you think are the main factors aside looks (if there are any) that made you incel? How did you arrive in this situation? I've heard a lot of different stories already, but I'm curious how the proportions are, so I made a list as complete as I could think of.

If you were missing something, you can check the second poll

Edit: Sorry, a second part is forbidden apparently, if you want to, write an additional reason in the comments

Last edited:
Idk nigga maybe because I ugly as fuck? What else could it be lol.

Cuz I have a bad personality

Extreme shyness. Short for now; average for any other time in history. Low economic status. Nondegenerate.

A lot of factors, but almost all could be redeemed by having better looks.

sorry fucked up the poll but here it is

Lol if you think anything but face and height

its literally just looks. sure i have other issues but if i was attractive they wouldnt matter to foids

for me the main reasons are:
height (170 cm)
not being NT

Lol if you think anything but face and height

I would add frame to this. If youre a tall string bean looking anorexic and weak af even a nice face wont be enoug. but either way its looks all the way clearly

For me, height, norwooding, poor social skills and a bad financial and living situation

*autism or other legit chronic mental disorder
*social anxiety
*poor social skills
*overprotective/helicopter parents
*bullying

Not even kidding. I'm mixed race so I ticked ethnicity as well

Because I call women “femoids” in real life and then try to rape them while wearing a fedora (this is what IT actually believe)

Face
Social anxiety aka negative reinforcement
Shit social skills
Ethnic
Parents who never let me do anything as a kid
bullied

but let’s be real, a good looking face would have made all of these problems not even occur

Looks and poor upbringing

posts such as this one make me wonder, how many here are in fact blackpilled, cause not everyone it seems :feelsseriously: ...
Idk nigga maybe because I ugly as fuck?
You need have face and height, if not , it's over.
All other points are either results of inceldom, or they are much less relevant.

You should add "looks (hair)". I voted face btw.
Obviously I also have awful social skills, mild social anxiety and I have experienced bullying but you're abysmal IQ if you think that has nothing to do with your looks. It's just a consequence

more than two

Looks: I'm on the shorter side @ 5'6. So add that with an average face and it means I won't get a foid's attention just by existing.

Personality: Socially awkward, shy and just generally all the bad stuff that makes a dude unmanly/not confident.

I've tried approaching and being more social, but after a certain point I just gave up. I'm 30+ without a social circle so even if I could get the odd date here and there it would probably end in failure just because she would literally be all I had between work and rotting. So there's no status for her to cling to. Combine that with average looks and income and there's nothing for her to brag about.

I'm white and have a license/car/own place which to some makes me volcel.

Shyness and social anxiety

My main reasons are height and race

Like five of the above

cuz i look like a little 50s nerd boy

Horribly bullied after changing schools, absolutely destroyed what I was before.
A domineering mother that controlled and made fun of me. A submissive father who did literally nothing to stop it.

I have a pretty subhuman face that's why.
I probably also have some form of high functioning autism as well to put on top of that.

My height is one of the biggest reasons and I am also pretty small in general

Height, Rice, Acne