Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are you here?

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
Curious to know what is the meaning of your daily stay here? In fact, we already know the whole truth about women and this world, so why discuss the same thing every day? The time we spend here could be spent on studying, finding ourselves, new hobbies, or, in the end, looking for a girl (if you have a normal appearance, of course). Personally, I don't have any social life, and I sit on the forum to cope, although I understand that this negatively affects me.

To not feel alone anymore

i just want the company of someone... i am seek and tired of venting out at the walls

I joined to confirm what I knew, I stay because this place is my only form of socialization.

to jestermaxx and do my life more miserable

Cause i got nowhere else to go,you can't discuss the type of shit we're talking bout here anywhere else,and even though it seems that there are a lot of fakecels here,there seems to be a few truecels left that i can relate to.

Why do we exist? Even when we have nothing we cling to life.

I barely get to get out of the house, I am poor, I am ugly, and there are only old people and fat landwhales in my area.

This is the only place with people who don't hate me just because I'm ugly. Human beings crave social interaction, even if it's something as miniscule as talking through text on a forum. Sadly this is the only way someone like me can interact socially in a positive way.

I am chatting with fellowcels while here.

Before this, I spent my time on Yahoo Answers.

I try to find a lower subhuman than me (still in search).

Although some people on here are annoying, it's nice seeing the few people that you can somewhat relate to.

I'm here because I fit the definition of an Incel, and everywhere else online I can't give my real opinions or else I'll get banned. My mom thinks I want my opinions to be "Validated". Do you have to have a 'Valid" opinion to be able to speak it?

Haven't come here in a few months. But I guess because other forums become too cucked and bluepilled is why I came back.

I have no life outside of work.

Talk to people I can relate to somewhat (disregarding fakecels and the like) and basically it's another cope I obtain.

Curious to know what is the meaning of your daily stay here? In fact, we already know the whole truth about women and this world, so why discuss the same thing every day? The time we spend here could be spent on studying, finding ourselves, new hobbies, or, in the end, looking for a girl (if you have a normal appearance, of course). Personally, I don't have any social life, and I sit on the forum to cope, although I understand that this negatively affects me.
True. I think the same things sometimes. I stay because I enjoy posting here but I will probably go inactive sometime

Haven't come here in a few months. But I guess because other forums become too cucked and bluepilled is why I came back.
True. This is the most based forum on the internet. Even 4chan is cucked

Something to do for a bit. Nothing else going on.

Well, I'm a product of a bad upbringing which in turn I have bad looks and don't know how to correct them except via surgery which I don't know exactly what. Caught in an endless negative feedback loop and every time I open social media/yt it's always good looking dudes up in my feed.

You are right and because of that I started reading good fantasy, phylosophy, etc. The blackpill gets stale after a long while

Because here are people that have the same or similar problems as I have so I don't feel so alone anymore and I feel understood which isn't the case in real life.

I have pretty much no social life whatsoever So I have a lot of downtime to spend being a miserable pile of shit on here

Only other incels can understand my pain.

Too much pain to do anything else

Too much autism

I have very few interests and not much going on in my life.

Here to vent

To consume blackpill everyday else I will relapse and will start havin bluepill thoughts

no other community can understand the pain of an incel.

yaul are hilarious and the gtav larp is amazing. sneir is also entertaining:feelskek:

you cant take people here seriously. they are either law enforcement, khids being khids, memlords, trolls, larpers or comedians like me.

its like reddit but edgy:feelsaww:

I am here because i want to waste my prime on a Friday night here.No srs,my prime was never.

I sit here on this forum to cope and eventually commit suicide someday. What are your plans op?

Outcasted by almost every social media platform except telegram and this site.

Personally, I don't have any social life, and I sit on the forum to cope, although I understand that this negatively affects me.
I feel you brother. Trust me, i feel you.

The time we spend here could be spent on studying, finding ourselves, new hobbies, or, in the end, looking for a girl (if you have a normal appearance, of course).
I do try to live my life the best way i could though. I rarely go here, the reason i went here in the first place is because i came up with the idea of writing a one shot incel manga.

I always try to better myself, i train in combat sports (MMA and Boxing) and hope to compete someday, i also make music even though no one listens to it.