Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are you braincelers obsessed with ER?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
lmao you dont even have the capacity to reply with anything other than one-liners or memes/gifs. Even a child has better communication skills than you. Too bad the majority of the forum is like this
What is there for me to say? I’m a Christian, you are not. You are a nihilist, I am not. You are pro-violence, I am not.

JFL if you think you are going to change my mind by saying “lol no proof bro”. I’m just trolling you at this point because you keep replying.

ER will always be our saint so instead of complaining I suggest you pray to your Jesus and imagine his sacred cock inside you.

ER will always be our saint so instead of complaining I suggest you pray to your Jesus and imagine his sacred cock inside you.
Jesus loves you

Jesus loves you
Him and god (or is he god I forgot) love me enough to make me an ugly autistic incel. Or was that Satan who is too powerful to be stopped by the almighty God, great paradox.

Him and god (or is he god I forgot) love me enough to make me an ugly autistic incel. Or was that Satan who is too powerful to be stopped by the almighty God, great paradox.
According to the Bible, Satan deceived Eve and brought sin into the world. Lucifer was cast out of Heaven and took dominion over the Earth and Hell. Jesus Christ died for our sins and took dominion over Death and Hell.
Soon Jesus Christ will return and build his kingdom on Earth and cast all sinners and Lucifer into the Lake of Fire.

Lucifer has many followers on Earth, many are elite and call themselves Jews.

lmao you dont even have the capacity to reply with anything other than one-liners or memes/gifs. Even a child has better communication skills than you. Too bad the majority of the forum is like this
I think how society sees incels is important since in that society there are many men who have a tendency to become blackpilled. But since so many people praise ER they automatically think incels are autist edgelords and they never take the concept of inceldom seriously.

I’ve seen more threads this week about ER than I’ve seen the entire time I’ve been a member here. Why are you guys still so obsessed with him? He was a dumbass standardcel that accomplished nothing but making us look bad.

You know how normies think we all want Stacy and are potential terrorists? That idea became mainstream with him. Before him, most of us just talked about video games, anime and copes and normies left us the fuck alone.
because he was right, however radically he was fighting against the idea that "not sexy enough" guys need to wait until they're over TWENTY TWO fucking years old before they can touch a woman and wealth maxxed

that shit needs to end, it's random fake bullshit that is just an unbelievable amount of nerve from the side of modern society

anyone who supports this garbage needs to immediately fuck off and die, it eventually leads to society making men wait until they're 35 so they can give their wealth to a single mom, someone needs to fucking stop it before it gets to that point

Because just mentioning ER on braincels will get you banned so they do it now that they can

I read them, and i dont understand who you're referring to, as i dont worship anyone
Images

You're conflating my appreciation, respect and admiration of @BlkPillPres with "worship." Also if you're calling blkpillpres a retard then by comparison you dont even have a brain, because he clearly mogs you by 50+ IQ points. Stop being jealous.

Ironically its the majority of this forum which worships females, too many incels in here wanting female validation, yet you call me a worshipper JFL.

Last edited:
Ironically its the majority of this forum which worships females, too many incels in here wanting female validation, yet you call me a worshipper JFL
cope
Wwadad

wow what a nice mug you have, really suits you
the mug isnt mine unfortunately. maybe ill be rewarded with one when i become one of the top 20% elite .co members

Feels good being a part of the 20% ngl

His videos and "manifesto" made him a top meme.

Even the shooting itself is a meme since he failed at pretty much every part of the master plan he wrote down.

This is why people still talk about ER while most had already forgotten about Minassian until the cops released his top tier 4chan speak police interview recently.

Why do you care what normies think? They'd hate incels if er never existed

I’m a Christian first, Incel second. I will never stoop to the level of modern society. Sorry, it won’t happen.

If you believe in objective morality you aren't black pilled, and if you are legit a Christian and believe the bible completely, you are a complete fucking idiot, it takes a lot of mental gymnastics to believe in a "good" and "loving god" and then also say the black pill is true, those two worlds don't match up, if the black pill is true God is not good, and if God was good the black pill would not exist, you can't have it both ways

I’ve seen more threads this week about ER than I’ve seen the entire time I’ve been a member here. Why are you guys still so obsessed with him? He was a dumbass standardcel that accomplished nothing but making us look bad.

You know how normies think we all want Stacy and are potential terrorists? That idea became mainstream with him. Before him, most of us just talked about video games, anime and copes and normies left us the fuck alone.

I've made a thread already on why Elliot Rodger is so liked and famous among incels, and he earned it tbh

@BlkPillPres lmao at this guy who admits to being a moralist, simultaneously claiming to be "blackpilled". It's so over for this forum.

JFL its the most common contradiction you'll see on the site, so many users going on and on about how blue pilled normies are for believing in the "just world fallacy" yet they don't see the irony in them believing that morality is objective (which is basically the same thing as believing in a just world)

Nth level mental gymnastics, so they can both think of themselves as a "good person" and pat themselves on the back, whilst getting to feel "cool and edgy" for being "so black pilled"

Its one or the other moralfags, you can't have it both ways

So you believe in a God who made you an incel to suffer a miserable and pathetic existence while chads, foids and even normies get to enjoy lives of pleasure, hedonism and superficial/materialistic pursuits? Seems pretty fuckn cucked and illogical to me.

Why would this be weird from Christian perspective? If you believe in Christianity then material life is worthless and Chads and women go to hell.

JFL it's like you retards either dont understand english/dont know how to read, or you're so fucking low IQ. Pretty sure @BlkPillPres already explained in great detail the fact that society will not provide solutions to inceldom NO MATTER HOW WE PORTRAY OURSELVES TO SOCIETY, because doing so will be at the cost of freedom to women and that will not happen because women are currently in a position of power in society. If you really care about how society perceives us, despite that same society being responsible for our situation of being disenfranchised and self-destructive, you're bluepilled as fuck.

You know what also became mainstream because of Elliot Rodger? THE CONCEPT OF INCELDOM. If it weren't for Elliot Rodger, society would not have the level of awareness of inceldom that it currently has, because mass shootings are a way of sending a message that it's not just incels, but society in general which will have to suffer the consequences of inceldom if nothing is done to change our current situation. As long as inceldom is an issue that only affects a small subsection of men rather than society as a whole, inceldom will be brushed under the carpet and ignored, it will never even be addressed as an issue, let alone fixed. Unironically, the only ways in which change is initiated is through either violence or threats of violence, because the efficiency in functionality of a society is maximised only when human beings' survival imperative is questioned and put to the test, without which productivity is minimal and nothing ever gets done. But when survival is at stake, people have no choice other than to adapt, or fail to do so and perish.

You are a fucking idiot JFL, you basically just admitted to being content with coping. Why do you even bother to come onto this forum to complain? Do you not see how pointless it is to complain about not getting sex, WHILE DOING NOTHING TO CHANGE THAT SITUATION BECAUSE YOU'D RATHER COPE WITH ANIME AND VIDEO GAMES? Elliot Rodger in his 22 years of life had more balls than you'll ever have in your entire life.

Man this is high IQ af. Very logical and well-argued.

I do think ER was poorly executed. He picked Memorial day of all day to do it, a day in which, according to news, vast majority of sorority residents were out with their boyfriends, and the dorm door was locked on that day. Imagine he picked any other day, he'd go through that door wit hall these stacies inside, and it'd be a total bloodshed, maybe as much as 30 stacies, just like he wanted it to be, and his legacy/influence today would be even larger.

Things must get worse before it becomes better. That's for sure. Caring what normies think of us... LOL... is indeed a major cope.

ER was a failure. He didn't even kill who he wanted. There are more successful people to admire instead.

I just find/found him entertaining. I dont think anyone is saying people should do what he did. Only the trolling edgelords. Don't go ER just LDAR boyos.