Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are you all against gays and trans people?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33788
  • Start date
Literally a GrAYcel thread.

why IT is allowed to shitpost in here
Because the mods are fucking retarded and have no clue who is an infiltrator even if they see them in open daylight

How did you get on .co and why haven't you been banned yet?

Last edited:
it's not really hatred, but disgust and I just want to be distant. They're annoying, dramatic, entitled and narcissistic. just like females or a broken mirror of feminine behavior. Often tactile i.e touch others too much or gets too close physically. I'm pretty sure that they feel the desire to abuse little boys too, trannies are even more disgusting.
I can't understand their existence.

[UWSL]for many reasons:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]-They are people on the far left, which by default already makes them fucking toxic. Just go on twitter and you will see that the most toxic posts there belong precisely to the left and lgbt groups. They are toxic even among themselves, because I can't get enough reports of gays complaining that they are in abusive relationships or that their partners belittle them for not having a big "member" or for any other reason.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]- They want to push their agenda everywhere. Yes, it is no coincidence that many games and movies today are increasingly entering the LGBT trend.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]They don't just want to be accepted, but they want everyone to think the same way. It feels like they want people to BE like them.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]And If you disagree, expect to be martyred in social medias and in real life as well. A clear example of this is J. K. Rowling who was attacked on twitter and even received death threats simply for expressing a view that they disagree with.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]- They're [UWSL]narcissist[/UWSL]. This is evident only from the way they behave. They think of themselves as the pinnacle of femininity and usually behave like queens, walking around with their nose in the air.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]All the gays I've met in my life are absolutely scums of society, without exception. They are mostly dishonest people or people who feel too superior to treat you without any respect. I absolutely want to distance myself from these aberrations.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Honestly, if gay and trans people just did their nasty shit away from me and didn’t bother me with it, i’d be absolutely fine with them. You wanna have a cock shoved up your asshole? Whatever man, I don’t care really.
Problem is, these faggots CONSTANTLY put themselves on a fucking pedestal for having unusual sexual fantasies. It’s like if I was trying to push inflation as a mainstream thing in society and I am “oppressed” just because some people find it degenerate.
wanting dick up your ass is nothing more than a sexual fetish, yet it’s treated as some sort of magical way of life that needs to be heralded and defended as some great fantastic thing. Fuck that shit. These absolute scumbags try to convert ugly incels into fags/trannies too when a lot of said incels probably do it just because they want societal validation and not because they’re actually homosexual. It’s downright disgusting. Not only that, but they HARDCORE push feminism. Fucking faggots. Literally

Why am i seeing so much hate against gays, trannys or in general so much LGTBQ hate?
We don't want this place to turn into /r9k/ 2 where they pray on incels insecurities in their discords and then blackmail them to make them send pics of themselves taking HRT and wearing stockings.
I'm not joking either that really happened, never forget riko's haram.

Because being gay is synonymous with being weak and no one in their right mind want to be weak. They're also degenerate perverts.

Trannies are disgusting/mentally ill and probably are possessed by demons.

:feels::feels::feels: nooo you cant hate something that doesnt affect you !!1 :feels::feels::feels:

:feels::feels::feels: nooo you cant hate something that doesnt affect you !!1 :feels::feels::feels:
Unironically trannies affect evey walk of our lives because attention seeking faggotry try to push in every space and every debate. There are trannies out there offended by incels because they indentify as women.

No one would even care about these faggots if they weren't going around shouting and screaming about their faggotry. And that's literally what faggot pride parades are all about. LOOK AT ME I SUCK DICK AND TAKE IT UP THE POOP HOLE :feelswhat:

I dislike how every month is pride month also how do the gays ban nypd from pride parades?

Because for some reason these people are demmed as "strong" by society. It's only gonna get worse from here on out

On top of what people have said, most gays are pederasts who like to fuck young boys. It's why you hear about them enjoying twinks so much and why you have stuff like "Desmond Is Amazing" where they dress boys in drag.

I am against everyone.

Because they are annoying and disgusting

Ugly super straight white men are the most oppressed group.

OP is obvioua trannie faggot IT user. Why this aids ridden cresture is not banned yet?

I don't give a fuck what people do in their bedroom; if a guy likes it up the ass, or wants to take hormones and surgically add tits, whatever rows his boat. What I cannot stand is:
  • They want to rub their lifestyles in everyone else's face by forcing people to use stupid pronouns
    • and disproportionately featured in the media, because in the world of Netflix and Hollywood, you would think around 30% of the population is gay, when in reality, roughly 5% of the US population identifies as gay or bisexual; the adult virgin population is higher than that, according the the 2018 General Social Survey
  • LGBT and their woke supporters are some of the shallowest people around - they are the first ones to make fun of other's height, dress style, mannerisms, etc..; gays and trans are the first ones to make fun of adult virgins, so it's stupid for involuntary celibate men to support them; they'll tell straight virgins to just have sex with anyone whose willing
  • I'm one of the older members of this forum, and I can tell you from first hand experience that, like it or not, a persons loyalty & integrity is positively correlated with their conservative values --- woke liberal types make lousy friends, coworkers, and business partners, and nearly every gay persons life is an emotional, psychological wreck (bonus: trans people have a high suicide rate)
For those of you saying it's natural: animals may do it, but animals also shit in public, fuck in public, eat placentas, abandon sickly young, and leave the aged to their own devices --- do you think that's OK just because it happens in nature???

Gay and trans are mental disorders

being anti-gay is unironically indirectly being pro-women. Gay men have evolved beyond primitive, irrational thought and no longer require female attention and validation to feel adequate. If anything i'm envious of them

being anti-gay is unironically indirectly being pro-women. Gay men have evolved beyond primitive, irrational thought and no longer require female attention and validation to feel adequate. If anything i'm envious of them
You describe someone like N. Tesla. A highly developed man that can control his impulses. Fags on the other hand are simply disgusting.

261064 762e58ebcce25075484fa078a16e4bc5 800re0

They have the right to vote

They are an emblem of the social decay of society, social decay is the cause of incels, ergo we dislike a byproduct of the thing which is the root of one of our most significant miseries. Also, they are in general extremely narcissistic and annoying as fuck

not to mention every single Planck second that passes while they are still socially accepted is another mile of abyss we have to climb out of if we are to have a fully functional, rational society, the main issue with them is what their existence represents
High IQ

I'll be that guy and I say that I don't care what they do with themselves (because the world is already degenerate enough and there is no going back), but I personally condone ripping on these types because they are the ones who hate on us the most for some reason. Not to mention a good portion of LGBT+ like to spread degeneracy to prepubescent kids. Sick shit.

Don't worry I support LGBTQ

I don’t hate or like them, I’m just indifferent to them like most things. One of my aim is to achieve complete indifference.

They are fags which is a mental illness.

Shut up, GrAYboi