Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are you all against gays and trans people?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33788
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33788

Self-banned
-
Why am i seeing so much hate against gays, trannys or in general so much LGTBQ hate?

Please help me understand.

Thank you!

It's the rules here faggot

Because they hate us. Just look at the "people" on IT, they are all gays, trannies and LGTBHWSDSJ :feelskek:

The utter state of 2021cels

if they were an insular group no one would care but since they deliberately target incels and lonely men for grooming/memetic conversion they are, by all accounts, an existential threat to this community if not properly opposed (see r9k for what would happen if we didn’t oppose them)

Why am i seeing so much hate against gays, trannys or in general so much LGTBQ hate?

Thank you!
Lmao go back to IT you tranny simping faggot.
i formally apologize that you want the taste of a fake woman’s dick in your mouth

Thank you!
Because trannies infiltrate forums for depressed/lonely people and try to convince them to turn trans/to mutilate themselves. There are whole discord servers for that, that phenomenon has to be kept at bay with all means necessary.
Because they hate us. Just look at the "people" on IT, they are all gays, trannies and LGTBHWSDSJ :feelskek:
Honestly: Never understood why they were so obsessed with us in the first place. If I was gay/attracted to men I couldn't care less about heterosexual men or women.

Last edited:
Simply because being gay or trans is against nature's design. I view gays and trannies are defective products coming out of nature's assembly line. These defective beings need to be purged. Having gays and trannies disrupts social order.
I don’t give a shit about this ngl

the issue is that trannies sell lonely men this delusion that they can actually be cute anime girls irl and receive the same level of attention and validation that women get if they chop off their dicks and destroy their bodies with hormones. just by looking at any trans subreddit or whatever you can immediately tell that most of them belong to the “autistic virgin loser incel male who watches anime all day” demographic. its fetishism and delusion taken too far and would ruin this community if left unchecked

I don't care about them

I don’t hate them but I do believe being a tranny shouldn’t be encouraged since trannies end up suicidal after getting their dick cut off and shit. Normal fags say I’m transphobic for being against being a tranny but I’m just realistic and this shit spreads.

@curryfool Look at this:feelsLSD:

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Tldr at the bottom:

Trannies are mentally ill. They should be locked up in a psych ward but the NPC media celebrates them which is disgusting. No wonder most of them kill themselves when they realize that they need mental checkups and not fake bullshit virtue signalling from retards online. I genuinely dislike Trannies.

Homosexuality is a defect in brain chemistry, although I wouldn't call it an illness. Pedophilia is another example of such defect. I don't hate nor dislike homos for being faggots because they have no control over their sexuality but I do really hate them because most of them are liberals and most likely anti incels and feminists. I also find it repulsive how rampant this degeneracy has spread on the internet.

Tldr: [UWSL] I dislike gays and trannies mostly because of their pro feminist and anti incel views. Being a part of LGBTBBCXYZ essentially means you're a progressive liberal NPC piece of shit. [/UWSL]
If a gay dude is blackpilled with similar views like mine then I wouldn't hesitate to be friends with them.

I don’t give a shit about this ngl

the issue is that trannies sell lonely men this delusion that they can actually be cute anime girls irl and receive the same level of attention and validation that women get if they chop off their dicks and destroy their bodies with hormones. just by looking at any trans subreddit or whatever you can immediately tell that most of them belong to the “autistic virgin loser incel male who watches anime all day” demographic. its fetishism and delusion taken too far and would ruin this community if left unchecked
Good point. I've noticed that as well. Most of them portray themselves as anime girls and are heavily into this otaku culture especially on discord where they spam these anime girl emojis talk in (*_*)(+_+)(TT) this type of language. It's disgusting.:feelsugh::feelspuke:

fag worshipper

They aren't allowed because they can't be involuntarily celibate if gay. And trans are with problems have their own safespaces we aren't allowed and their problems are taken seriously by society unlike ours.

Because they're faggots.

I was not born as a hateful person but somehow society made me.

They are an emblem of the social decay of society, social decay is the cause of incels, ergo we dislike a byproduct of the thing which is the root of one of our most significant miseries. Also, they are in general extremely narcissistic and annoying as fuck

not to mention every single Planck second that passes while they are still socially accepted is another mile of abyss we have to climb out of if we are to have a fully functional, rational society, the main issue with them is what their existence represents

Last edited:
Because it's degenerate and disgusting, and part of the cultural shift that is destroying our society and contributing to the increase in male inceldom and female hypergamy.

Thank you!
because we have a brain?

i dont hate gays but it is a mental disorder and will always be

no comments on transexuals

I don't hate them, just don't wanna date them as I'm straight

Simply because being gay or trans is against nature's design. I view gays and trannies are defective products coming out of nature's assembly line. These defective beings need to be purged. Having gays and trannies disrupts social order.

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Tldr at the bottom:

Trannies are mentally ill. They should be locked up in a psych ward but the NPC media celebrates them which is disgusting. No wonder most of them kill themselves when they realize that they need mental checkups and not fake bullshit virtue signalling from retards online. I genuinely dislike Trannies.

Homosexuality is a defect in brain chemistry, although I wouldn't call it an illness. Pedophilia is another example of such defect. I don't hate nor dislike homos for being faggots because they have no control over their sexuality but I do really hate them because most of them are liberals and most likely anti incels and feminists. I also find it repulsive how rampant this degeneracy has spread on the internet.

Tldr: [UWSL] I dislike gays and trannies mostly because of their pro feminist and anti incel views. Being a part of LGBTBBCXYZ essentially means you're a progressive liberal NPC piece of shit. [/UWSL]
If a gay dude is blackpilled with similar views like mine then I wouldn't hesitate to be friends with them.
This and this. Its a pathetic mental illness and shouldn't be celebrated as normal or brave. Instead they should be locked up in psych wards. On top of that, this shit undermines gender roles, patriarchy and masculinity. All the things that benefit incels.

if they were an insular group no one would care but since they deliberately target incels and lonely men for grooming/memetic conversion they are, by all accounts, an existential threat to this community if not properly opposed (see r9k for what would happen if we didn’t oppose them)
Can't go 5 minutes on that board without some fag telling you to install grinder and get TOPPED

Thank you!
GrAYcel thread. Anyway ee against rm cause slippery slope. Once you allow em, you allow more and more blatant rampant degeneracy
It's the rules here faggot
This too
This too

I don't hate LGBT for being into different hole than straight people tbh

I hate them because most of the times gay people (and their supporters) are also attention seekers fuckers braindeads and care so much about society :soy::soy::soy: and will lecture you about everything

Thank you!
Because it's in the forum rules.

But honestly, I don't give a shit about them. Just like the fucking Jews. I don't care at all.
I just don't want them coming here and start invading this secure place with their ideas, their opinions about the blackpill and all this. This would pollute the forum with a shitload of topics about THEM, and I don't want to hear about THEM, but only about the reason we're all here : no way to fuck any foid, no way to find love anywhere.

Plus as a christian, their sexuality is considered as a fault by the Lord himself. Jesus Himself told it.

I have nothing against homosexuality/ gay people, its natural, its witnessed in over 1500 animal species, its just attraction, why should i hate someone for an orientation they cant change? The only thing i hate is some of their views or politicial beliefs they follow are extremely sjw and cucked and it starts getting annoying. Gay people in first world countries are treated relatively well, i think the whole "gay rights" thing has had its run and is just pointless continuous crap. Third world countries ( like middle eastern) , is there a problem? Yes. Its pretty horrible what happens to them there. But its also dumb trying to advocate for rules, ways of life and laws to change over in these countries. Thats how its set up, they dont give a fuck about your advocacy, if you dont like it, try to leave. AND DONT FUCKING TRAVEL OVER THERE. (pre corona obviously) IF YOU ARE LGBT.

I have nothing against individual trans people, as i actually feel sorry for them for believing a lie and suffering from mental illness. The whole "science" behind transgenderism is absolute bullshit. If you want to live as the opposite gender, go have at it, have a good time, i cant really stop you, but your BIOLOGICAL SEX WILL NEVER CHANGE. YOU ARE STILL BIOLOGICALLY MALE/ FEMALE and denying that is COPE

Last edited:
Because these groups shove what they are down others throats, trannies especially try to “ crack people’s eggs” meaning turn them trans. Also, being LGBT+ Generally carries with it certain leftist political leanings, which are generally considered bad for incels.

Last edited:
no comment on the whole trans thing because i agree, but you cant really say homosexuality is against natures design/ natures assembly line where homosexuality tendencies/ behaviour has been observed in 1500+ species
I don’t hate them but I do believe being a tranny shouldn’t be encouraged since trannies end up suicidal after getting their dick cut off and shit. Normal fags say I’m transphobic for being against being a tranny but I’m just realistic and this shit spreads.
a lot of them are suicidal before their dick gets cut off, and that a strong majority still feel suicidal etc even after their dick gets cut off. its a mental illness that needs to be treated, not accepted.
I don't hate LGBT for being into different hole than straight people tbh

I hate them because most of the times gay people (and their supporters) are also attention seekers fuckers braindeads and care so much about society :soy::soy::soy: and will lecture you about everything
agreed wth that tho yes

Last edited:
Why not? People with nothing to lose tend to just embrace the hate. Fucking other men and mutilating your genitals is weird. And gays and trannies hate on incels just as much; why be tolerant towards the intolerant?

cuz it’s gay (duh)

Because they're degenerates.

why should i hate someone for an orientation they cant change? The only thing i hate is some of their views or politicial beliefs they follow are extremely sjw and cucked and it starts getting annoying.

I’m only against faggots, trannies and queers being given or allowed genuine authority over others by ZOG.

As a result of Jews enabling and emboldening you sick fucks we’ve got an endless legion of pedophiles, trannies and related LGBTQ types in control of all the big gaming forums and games journalism and the videogame companies themselves which is ruining things for everybody as you create boring woke shit that no one wants to play including yourselves and on the message boards everyone has to walk on eggshells for fear of triggering one of you over sensitive snowflake motherfuckers because you were taught as children that the world revolves around you and you alone and that free speech ends the moment it interferes with your feelings.

Also aside from the games industry in US prisons faggots will often become guards so that they can molest the male inmates, look at their buttholes and “Peter Gaze” them constantly while they’re in the shower or taking a shit according to ex felon YouTuber Jay Williams.

If you fucking faggots would just stay in your lane and quit fucking with normal people and our beloved hobbies I as well as many others would find no problems with you or even think about your kind at all (other than being a disgusting and or darkly hilarious curiosity at best) but since you types constantly sneak up behind normal society and attempt to “penetrate” it you’ve more than proven yourselves to be an “invasive” nuisance pest animal that will one day likely provoke its own curbstomping out of existence.

View: https://youtu.be/w6mtTnEiZ9M

View: https://youtu.be/fHH4uaFywvo

Last edited:
I don’t really care about faggots. It’s just that they are so often super soy.
With trannies I don’t really care either but they shove their ideology down everyone’s throat. You can cut off your dick and wear a dress but you are not a foid