Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are women treated no differently than animals?

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
If men had no desire for women sexually, would women be treated similar to animals? I pondered this question for quite some time trying to figure out the answer. What do women provide that is essential for mankind besides creating children; even then that requires the help of a male. They are weaker than men and when it comes to the standard deviation of IQ men also dominate the higher ends of the spectrum. They serve no real purpose besides what I already mentioned and I'm sure that if we treated them like animals, humanity would be exactly where it's at or perhaps even in a better place. We could use them to have sex and then proceed to put them on farms with sheep's and cow's considering they serve no other purpose. I doubt doing that would pose any threat for humanities advancement. For all we know, it may even propel humanity forward.