Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why are women so obsessed with the repressed sexuality theory

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
Women and liberals love theorising that anyone who disagrees with them is repressing some secret ironic sexual identity. Like they say homophobes are secretly gay or racists are secretly gay (for black men) . This theory isn’t based in reality at all and only a handful of cases support this theory . Women often try to apply it to incels: saying we are homosexuals or femdomcels (the latter is true in my case but most incels hate femdom). I have 3 theories for why

1. Women are retarded and a half arsed understanding of phycological makes them feel really super duper smart. This is their only claim to the intellectual world so the cling onto it with all their might. This also explains why women in STEM don’t care about these made up theories

2. Women are secretly repressing lesbian or misogynistic desires. They obsess over this theory because it’s projection of their true desires. Look at how they talk about other (average) women “she’s so beautiful”. And everyone knows women love misogynistic chads .

3. It’s just a attempt to emasculate men because women are too childish to come up with real arguments

Women who think they are master psychologists say shit like that

Women and normie simps think that everything is about themselves. They are all covert narcissists. Parasites if you will. They can't understand that there are other men who don't worship the ground that these whores walk on. They can't stand to be alone, and so they become cucks just to get a smidgen of a blown out box that's been stale and sitting out in the sun for decades.

Women and normie simps think that everything about themselves. They are all covert narcissists. Parasites if you will. They can't understand that there are other men who don't worship the ground that these whores walk on. They can't stand to be alone, and so they become cucks just to get a smidgen of a blown out box that's been stale and sitting out in the sun for decades.
Exactly. Everything HAS to fit into their world view

It’s their only claim to intelligence. And it’s embarrassing
You know when they finish a sentence with " sweety" thinking it would create a reverse psychology effect and make you angry

Last edited:
It's because they're very sexualised , so they project it into everything

You know when they finish a sentence with " sweety" thinking it would create a reverse psychology effect and making you angry
Tbh it’s made me blush in the past. I think it’s a cheap attempt at getting you flustered

They can’t think of anything but sex because deep down they know it’s there only value

Exactly. Everything HAS to fit into their world view
We are a threat to them because they know deep down inside that what we say is true, and they don't want us to be right.

We are a threat to them because they know deep down inside that what we say is true, and they don't want us to be right.
Exactly.

unfortunately in some cases their theory is true. I see a lot of users here say obviously gay shit which makes us all look bad.

Also very unfortunate that I suffer with my femdom addiction because feminists often mock me for it and say “well, well , well”

jfl psychology is foids favorite science because it is mostly pseudoscience bs where low iq sluts can just repeat false phrases and seem smart.

If Humans didn't reproduced sexually, or if we discovered cloning which made sexual reproduction almost entirely useless, would women have any reason to exist?

Exactly.

unfortunately in some cases their theory is true. I see a lot of users here say obviously gay shit which makes us all look bad.

Also very unfortunate that I suffer with my femdom addiction because feminists often mock me for it and say “well, well , well”
Your femdom addiction is the result of years of bullying and social isolation. Shit like that will fuck up your mind completely, so if anything the normies are making fun of you for something that they caused themselves.

If Humans didn't reproduced sexually, or if we discovered cloning which made sexual reproduction almost entirely useless, would women have any reason to exist?
Not really

Modern foids are so ugly that they get self-conscious and think they might be turning people gay by how ugly they are

Your femdom addiction is the result of years of bullying and social isolation. Shit like that will fuck up your mind completely, so if anything the normies are making fun of you for something that they caused themselves.
I think that probably had a lot to do with it. Especially because I’m short and weak

They're not secretly repressing their bisexual tendencies, they're loud as fuck about it lol, which country are you from?

And they do have rape and violent fantasies that many of them, particularly the radfems, try to hide and pretend they don't exist. Browse any radfem forum, and you'll very often read complains and seething about men having violent fantasies and forcing women to engage in them, like spanking, hair pulling, rough fucking, dominant/slave dynamic etc. In truth, these fantasies appeal more to women, but they absolutely refuse to acknowledge that many women are into it, and if there are women who openly admit this, it's because they've been brainwashed.

I have no doubt that many of these radfems have these fantasies, and the more they indulge in them the more defensive and obsessed they get about it.

based sci-fi pill

And they do have rape and violent fantasies that many of them, particularly the radfems, try to hide and pretend they don't exist. Browse any radfem forum, and you'll very often read complains and seething about men having violent fantasies and forcing women to engage in them, like spanking, hair pulling, rough fucking, dominant/slave dynamic etc. In truth, these fantasies appeal more to women, but they absolutely refuse to acknowledge that many women are into it, and if there are women who openly admit this, it's because they've been brainwashed.

I have no doubt that many of these radfems have these fantasies, and the more they indulge in them the more defensive and obsessed they get about it.
And we ruined it by moral superiority. Men thought that rape was wrong through culture, religion and ethic which is why it was outlawed, now one of the primary methods of reproduction is permanently gone until the bombs drop.

Women and liberals love theorising that anyone who disagrees with them is repressing some secret ironic sexual identity. Like they say homophobes are secretly gay or racists are secretly gay (for black men) . This theory isn’t based in reality at all and only a handful of cases support this theory . Women often try to apply it to incels: saying we are homosexuals or femdomcels (the latter is true in my case but most incels hate femdom). I have 3 theories for why

1. Women are retarded and a half arsed understanding of phycological makes them feel really super duper smart. This is their only claim to the intellectual world so the cling onto it with all their might. This also explains why women in STEM don’t care about these made up theories

2. Women are secretly repressing lesbian or misogynistic desires. They obsess over this theory because it’s projection of their true desires. Look at how they talk about other (average) women “she’s so beautiful”. And everyone knows women love misogynistic chads .

3. It’s just a attempt to emasculate men because women are too childish to come up with real arguments
The fruits of the Frankfurt school and Theodor Adorno in particular, who was the ideologist of the sexual revolution and put forward the thesis that fascists and anti-Semites are sexually repressed people and in order to avoid them it is necessary to make sex free.

They're not secretly repressing their bisexual tendencies, they're loud as fuck about it lol, which country are you from?

True.

No idea what that is

american psychological association aka basically bunch of cunts who decided what a disorder is.
yes leaders are all most women and feminist

american psychological association aka basically bunch of cunts who decided what a disorder is.
yes leaders are all most women and feminist
Well well well

They have low IQ and probably never read any Freud, whose theory had little to do with sex at all—it was about power.

Sex havers like their sex. Don’t count on them for thought.

They have low IQ and probably never read any Freud, whose theory had little to do with sex at all—it was about power.

Sex havers like their sex. Don’t count on them for thought.
Trvth