Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are women so beautiful bros?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I know theyve caused me immense pain and suffering but still theyre so gorgeous. Any race, they can be like a twig or a mexican goblina, wear glasses or have acne, hell they can have disabilities. Theyre so beautiful to me. This is how far my standards are down the drain. Im willing to be with any woman if they give me the time of day. Any girl who even acts anything resembling kind to me instantly makes me forget the blackpill and makes my heart flutter and they become a 10/10 no matter their looks.

I know this sounds cuckish but damn most women look just fine to me. If only women thought the same of men

bc of our testorone

Natural instinct to have a very strong desire for them

because you're a normal hetrosexual male.

Would you give her a chance?

Tumblr e8c4d8b3bd619601fd967935f5c8114c d856f5f2 640

Natural instinct to have a very strong desire for them
Glad i dont have that
bc of our testorone
Glad im low t

Their beauty is a weapon of mass destruction. You must constantly remind yourself of the blackpill; when you come across a beautiful face, we instantly turn bluepill, wanting to help her and console her. Bluepill is our natural state.

that’s why most blackpillers aren’t really blackpilled; they’ll trade their bros for a hoe in a minute if it wasn’t for his inceldom.

2D girls:
View attachment 567267
View attachment 567269
View attachment 567270
View attachment 567271
View attachment 567272
@WØLF
Meanwhile in 3D world:

View attachment 567274
View attachment 567276
But you might be saying, muh rhaast, but you are cherrypicking dud. ok then, here are pics of "good looking" whores without fraud-up aka MAKE-ing UP for their inferiority and subhumanity
View attachment 567277
View attachment 567278
View attachment 567279
:feelsjuice: pick, straight or gay?:feelsjuice:

Youre wired that way by nature.

Op::soy:
Dnrd foid worshipping faggot, plus you're deeply mistaken, most 3d women are extremely subhuman w/o tons of fakeup on their faces. Nonetheless, we still attracted to them, nothing can be done about it.
2D foids, on another hand...
Tumblr 01e8c894bf272d68c8ad41daad324b79 6dd1f5bb 400

No supermodel or actress can compete
Yumeko jabami 1

Last edited:
Simp thread,op deserves a ban

I wish my standards for getting a boner were that low

Damn man you're down really really bad lol

ost 3d women are extremely subhuman w/o tons of fakeup on their faces.
High IQ blackpill. Seemingly pretty femoids without makeup look as bad as a well groomed sub 5 male. Even a giga Stacy's looksmatch without makeup would be a Chadlite at best. Fakeup gives them a huge SMV boost. Femoids that Chads wouldn't even notice become viable quick cum and dump material after fakeup. In addition to the natural female hypergamy tendencies and social media, it is another reason why it has become increasingly difficult for average and below average males to get their looksmatch.

Take away their cosmetics, tight fitting clothes, and specially engineered garments made to push their breasts up and out and suck their guts in. Then go jerk off.

You are now operating on a higher level.

that’s why most blackpillers aren’t really blackpilled; they’ll trade their bros for a hoe in a minute if it wasn’t for his inceldom.
Ngl my retarded brain would do that, even knowing how foids are.

High IQ blackpill. Seemingly pretty femoids without makeup look as bad as a well groomed sub 5 male. Even a giga Stacy's looksmatch without makeup would be a Chadlite at best. Fakeup gives them a huge SMV boost. Femoids that Chads wouldn't even notice become viable quick cum and dump material after fakeup. In addition to the natural female hypergamy tendencies and social media, it is another reason why it has become increasingly difficult for average and below average males to get their looksmatch.

That girl still looks really hot without it though.

Because in reality the real brain of every man is their ding dong.

Im somewhat similar, now im going to watch stacies only to raise my standards. I can recognize easily a girl who hides her face with make up, and the one that are pretty without make up.
Men are hardwired to simp
:feelsokman::yes:

They are only beautiful on the outside. On the inside they are solipsistic, narcissistic, back stabbing whores who cannot love any man ever.