Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are women in Poland so mad about not being able to have abortions?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Why don't they just not have sex?

If sex isn't any good then it shouldn't be so hard not to do it?

Less than 1% have abortions because of pregnancy due to "rape".
Before IT tries to use this as areason

Ee is in a unique situation. Their woman want to become complete feminist whores just like their neighbors in the west. But the men are not willing to give up control yet. I guess they haven't been soyfied like the western european men have.

Ee is in a unique situation. Their woman want to become complete feminist whores just like their neighbors in the west. But the men are not willing to give up control yet. I guess they haven't been soyfied like the western european men have.
Correct

Based analysis.

Somewhat true but at the same time, those men live mentally in chivarly times. However, some men were beating up foids on those protests LMFAO.
Yesterday I personally reported some leftists foids included to the police who were spreading personal informations of right wing politicians online.

Why don't they just not have sex?

If sex isn't any good then it shouldn't be so hard not to do it?
It's just NGOs causing havoc in Poland, Hungary did the right thing by banning Soros.

That is the most reasonable reaction to a female raging about abortion. If the female doesn't have sex they would never need to get an abortion.

Cause they wanna be able to take chads cum while having a way out of any consequences

I mean fug foids hehe xd and what not but support abortion.

They want the freedom to do so. Most will never abort Chad's baby. They're like the kids who get mad when they have to share their toys even if they aren't playing with it. They want it all. Either that or they must really hate Slav men

hoes mad because they can't murder babies

women say> -you are not entitled to sex you male-
ok,> you are not entitled to have free abortions pay from anyones taxes.

same treatement they give me. period.
and im not anti*-abortion or anything. I just dont give a fuck
That is the most reasonable reaction to a female raging about abortion. If the female doesn't have sex they would never need to get an abortion.
exactly, the same things they say to us. Say to them LOL

Because they want to get fucked by chad without a condom.

All foids deserve to undergo post-birth abortions.