Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are white people so narcissistic?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Most whites people walk around with an air of superiority and arrogance, even the short and ugly ones lol. Where does this arrogance come from? As if being born white is some kind of great accomplishment lol

As if being born white is some kind of great accomplishment
seethe

i love being white

because to quote the aryan BWC white GOD himself nikocado avocado, white means greatness

I think it's from inventing electricity, refrigeration, and plumbing bro. But I could be wrong.

Where do you live? I live around a lot of white people and apart from the nigger-lovers at school, they're mostly pretty chill. I've only had shitty interactions with minorities up here, and even then they're few and far between. It's almost like being raised in a largely rural, white environment can do that.

Most whites people walk around with an air of superiority and arrogance, even the short and ugly ones lol. Where does this arrogance come from? As if being born white is some kind of great accomplishment lol
you mean ugly faggots like this?

Attachments

• faggots.png
    faggots.png
    1 MB · Views: 14
You should hate Luxembourgish people they're the worst kind of white people