Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are white English foids so damn fugly?

D

Darkness to light

Veteran
I now realise why its so easy for pakis and niggers to fuck these whores on this cloudy island. Its because they are 2/10s the only good looking white bitches are rich sluts who fuck footballers the rest of the population look like those creatures From the lotr

2000 years of bad genes rattling around an island nation

a 4/10 in muttmerica is considered a 10 in bongland :lul:

I now realise why its so easy for pakis and niggers to fuck these whores on this cloudy island. Its because they are 2/10s the only good looking white bitches are rich sluts who fuck footballers the rest of the population look like those creatures From the lotr
The British should be thankful Norwegians raped some of them in the past. Bongs are some of the ugliest whites.

They still MOG shitskins though:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

British whites are extremely ugly compared to other whites. that is a fact

Pakis don't slay at all. Like 1/1000 do

celtic untermensch genetics

Britons

I heard curries also slay these foids

Most of them are overweight or have a drinking problem.

Subtract those and you have normal looking women.

IMO the English are S-Tier

English and Irish foids are the ugliest in Europe by far.

The English are no more Celtic than Germans. The English are largely 'Anglo-Saxon' which are, if anything, übermensch genes.

yeah, i meant those english with an abundance of celtic genes (chavs) are as ugly as they are unintelligent. the higher caste germanic/nordic stock tend to be more witty and physically attractive

Celts are the ugliest of the European groups I guess?

I am not sure...

Now then, let us commence this confrontation:

"darkness to light"...quite telling.

Given that we are of different races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

Indeed, the pairing was of a Black male and White femoid. The White femoid appeared to have racial identity issues("I want to be Black") stemming from adoption into a liberal family. She met the male during his hospitalization for violent behavior while in group therapy.

I suspect that the program manager worried deeply about the idea of young "beautiful" Shannon being influenced by a 5'2, 98lbs ethnic boy with severe anxiety.

Caked up whores can't even apply makeup right. Maybe all their pretty women were taken by the vikings or the Normans back in the day