Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why are western laws on age limit so fucked ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Im not talking about Age of consent or sex and stuff like that.
Im talking about age limit of copes like alchol and cigars.I saw multiple youngcels here complaining about not being able to buy copes and anti depression pills because of age limit.
İn here ı can walk to the nearest store and buy myself pack of cigars plus beer.You are telling me western countrys are ok with 16 year old foids becoming instagram famous through sharing their (Almost) nudes is ok but incels uying copes is dangerous.

I live in a western country and kids here start smoking at 14-15. Lots of 14-17 year olds smoke weed or drink alcohol too. Mini-markets allow teenagers to buy beer,vodka, retsina(resinated wine) or cigarettes as long as they look at least 16

Im talking about age limit of copes like alchol and cigars.I saw multiple youngcels here complaining about not being able to buy copes and anti depression pills because of age limit.
İn here ı can walk to the nearest store and buy myself pack of cigars plus beer.You are telling me western countrys are ok with 16 year old foids becoming instagram famous through sharing their (Almost) nudes is ok but incels uying copes is dangerous.

In America, the ghosts of the Puritans still wander around, despite how degenerate America has become.

by western you mean USA. you can buy beer and wine when your 16 in germany, getting cigarettes also isn't that hard.

Alcohol and Tobacco are degenerate and shit copes. They should be illegal along with sex before marriage.

Because too many 30+ yr old holes end up being spinsters, crazy cat ladies, and single moms after countless chads pumpNdumped them.

They think raising age of consent will stop men from chasing holes who are 10-20 yrs younger than them.
Alcohol and Tobacco are degenerate and shit copes. They should be illegal along with sex before marriage.
Based

We have cucks for politicians

Need to consume token amounts of alcohol to show you're not afraid of moose limbs and e-van gelicals