Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are we talking like maiden aunts?

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★★
Yes, the thought of breaking celibacy is great. I know, because I and all the folk here {I would imagine} are wishing for a legitimate relationship, and with the older youths who are of legal age in my country. What a relationship would mean would be a deep, spiritual experience. But the overlooked sexual activities which would come through would be great as well. See now, each person can speak only for themselves, but speaking purely personally, I'm not a maiden aunt, and my celibacy is not voluntary. I would quite like to have a great deal of casual bottom sex with girls from the ages of 16- as the law were to permit it, naturally - and, whilst I would not quite force myself on a girl {great turn-off for I}, I would certainly do everything in my power to persuade her of the important vitamins and minerals that she would receive through absorbing my semen into hers rectum, which would cause hers bones to grow and enable her to excel at athletics; not to mention stimulate hers brain and cause her to become the academic wonder of the entire school, praised by teachers and looked up to by the juniors. What I wish to say, people, is that you claim to be the ones Involuntarily celibate- you manifest your desires and current situation, but have little interests in the deeper aspects of sexual activity.

Last edited:
Dn rd, I want a harem of young virgin girls (I will be the only men they see in their entire lives)

the deeper aspects
Carnal aristocracy is degenerate psy op. There's nothing deep in the pleasure of the flesh. Pleasure doesn't need a higher justification for its pursuit.