Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why are we loved so much by society?

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
There's only about 100 people online yet I see millions of people loving Incels and writing books etc.

I'm aware loser forums like pedopill.club and looksfags.com exist but they aren't that popular either

Today in my class I saw a group of normies and sub5s gossiping about Incels while on their phones. One sub5 always gets made fun of and got rejected by all his crushes. Virgin but not "Incel". Brutal to see. Even my fucking classmates know of Incels and possibly ER. so if someone went ER he would become world famous and would make tons foids wet and scared (in movie)

If you mean many's rampant obsession with us, it's mainly due to our visible wrongthink and truth about the widespread discrimination and contempt towards subhumans, and our spilling of the legitimate truth about the modern foid's nature and such... :society:

We certainly aren't very loved, though, considering the natural effects on perception for being a sub 5 male! :feelsugh:

There's only about 100 people online yet I see millions of people loving Incels and writing books etc.

I'm aware loser forums like pedopill.club and looksfags.com exist but they aren't that popular either

Today in my class I saw a group of normies and sub5s gossiping about Incels while on their phones. One sub5 always gets made fun of and got rejected by all his crushes. Virgin but not "Incel". Brutal to see. Even my fucking classmates know of Incels and possibly ER. so if someone went ER he would become world famous and would make tons foids wet and scared (in movie)
I mean most people just use "Incel" has an insult but don't have the slightest clue about the Inceldom subculture.

Cause ugly men are the last acceptable demographic to oppress and make fun of. normalshits need an outlet for their outrage, a scapegoat and someone to punch down on.

Because not worshiping females is considered wrongthink

Foids are upset because we aren't blue pilled simps that they can use for money,labor,etc.

The vast majority of normies are hive minded so anything that goes against the mainstream narrative lives in their heads rent free