Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why are we hurt by foids rejecting us if we recognize theyre acting like animals, purely by instinct

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
Sounds like cope but there is no need to feel like a disgusting worthless subhuman when zero thought went into the judgment

The truth is that there is nothing magic to the female gaze, you dont win the game of life if you ascend, theyre just machines operating on millions of years of evolution. Seeing it as the ultimate judge of your value AND at the same time completely vain and meaningless is shizoid.

if a dog, or ai deemed you unattractive youd have no emotional attachment to it since its just data going through an algorithm.

If you were judged on something completely meaningless and superficial like your pajamas or zodiac sign it would hold no weight

Besides the whole "you will die a virgin and never pass on your genes" aspect of it there is nothing to feel bad about

Depends. When females habitually look at you with disgust and hate it can affect you mentally whether you like it or not

no gf is pretty bad to deal with
sure but most of that is judgment from not being able to get a gf
if you had a 10/10 gf for a month then she got ran over by a bus you would have a way easier time living the rest of your life alone

sure but most of that is judgment from not being able to get a gf
if you had a 10/10 gf for a month then she got ran over by a bus you would have a way easier time living the rest of your life alone
nigga i would kill myself i that happened

The whole point is about something that affects you beyond your control because of your own weakness and limits.

It doesn't matter whether that something has consciousness like a civilized human being, or is something devoid of morality, agency or awareness like a natural disaster, a toilet, nigger, you name it.

If I get stuck in a flood and I can't do shit about it, I'm going to feel hurt about my own retardation and weakness regardless of the flood.

It feels bad because there visibly exist men who women overwhelmingly accept on purely physical grounds; it's impossible to keep a lid on the fact that these men behave poorly and face no penalty (and some times a lift) from women. However, in order to extract our labor for use by those 1% of men and 99% of women, we are fed from birth the lie that women care about personality and that their rejection of us is our own fault.

Accepting the fact that we are the chaff of evolution isn't so painful. The lie that we could change that, and the improper expectations it creates, are what causes hurt, and is what billions of men labor under every day even in the current year.

Last edited:
Because it's male instinct to need a foid to make segs.

I eventually got past the point of being hurt when you realize the endless stupid choices women make.

It turns more to frustration and weltschmerz for this shit society, which isn't better.