Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are we alive

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
out of the millions of sperm why are we so unlucky that its us that were concieved I wish I wasnt how could this be just I really hope there is no life after death

just to suffer

You mog the millions of sperm that didn't even make it, brutal for nonexistentcels.

out of the millions of sperm why are we so unlucky that its us that were concieved I wish I wasnt how could this be just I really hope there is no life after death
Life doesn't care, genetics are just lottery but with better probability if you had good genetic parents. Life exists because it's a natural law.

Because no one cares about ugly men

we are here to glorify god

Suffering mostly. We are outcast, but also observer of this world without permission to interact.
We come, we observe and then we die.

At least in convinced it's better this way, cope or not.

we are here to glorify god
AC5D98D8 50ED 4ECB A7B0 E743650B5E2B

To be worker ants and also give beauty a meaning. Chad couldn’t be chad without our ugly mugs around. They owe it all to us

as below so above and beyond I imagine

That's how evolution works. Genes create mutations. Some are good, some are not.

Our lives have no purpose. They should send us in wars to be cannon fodder.

JFL at being a hindu dindu who doesn't believe in reincarnation.

islam is right about women
You know that Islam gives rights to women, too, right? This was 1300 years before the west finally did. Granted, it's not things like "the right to be a whore" but still things that actually matter.

You know that Islam gives rights to women, too, right? This was 1300 years before the west finally did. Granted, it's not things like "the right to be a whore" but still things that actually matter.
nvm then

so you can be guilt tripped and have god make you seek solitude amongst it.

i wonder if even Yahuah doesnt know why he is alive