Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are users attacking me for not wanting to have sex with foids with high bodycounts and for wanting a virgin gf/wife?

If you see a foid out in public, more than likely, she has a high bodycount. I would rather die alone than to be with a used up hag (roastie) who has already had sex with tons of guys before me. It’s a virgin gf/wife or nothing. I dont want to pay money for a whore to give me sex that is not intimate, I would rather have sex with a woman that loves me, but that will nevr happen because virgin females dont exist. They are all whores.
you faggot cuck I would murder my entire family to have 5 minute sex with a roastie you are delusional virgin pussy doesn’t exist it’s like trying to discovering alien life jfl you just inflate foid sex market value with this ideology and make it harder for me to experience even a disgusting used vagina!!!!!!!!

If you see a foid out in public, more than likely, she has a high bodycount. I would rather die alone than to be with a used up hag (roastie) who has already had sex with tons of guys before me. Its a virgin gf/wife or nothing. I dont want to pay money for a whore to give me sex that is not intimate, I would rather have sex with a woman that loves me, but that will nevr happen because virgin females dont exist. They are all whores.
I Literally have the same mindset as you brocel absolutely agree with your post

If you see a foid out in public, more than likely, she has a high bodycount. I would rather die alone than to be with a used up hag (roastie) who has already had sex with tons of guys before me. Its a virgin gf/wife or nothing. I dont want to pay money for a whore to give me sex that is not intimate, I would rather have sex with a woman that loves me, but that will nevr happen because virgin females dont exist. They are all whores.
That's true. I call sex with high bodycount foids "Schlammschieben" (mud pushing). Because your dick has to push trough all of Chad's and Tyrone's sperm first. It's really disgusting. Fuck off these filthy toilets.

As a woman that’s not at all how our bodies work you’re actually dumb

Here's what many don't understand. After each sexual partner, a woman's pair bonding ability depletes rapidly, meaning that eventually she isn't even capable of love anymore. She'll either be even more Chad only, or a trashy single mother with AIDS.