Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are users attacking me for not wanting to have sex with foids with high bodycounts and for wanting a virgin gf/wife?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
If you see a foid out in public, more than likely, she has a high bodycount. I would rather die alone than to be with a used up hag (roastie) who has already had sex with tons of guys before me. Its a virgin gf/wife or nothing. I dont want to pay money for a whore to give me sex that is not intimate, I would rather have sex with a woman that loves me, but that will nevr happen because virgin females dont exist. They are all whores.

I want a HQNP foid Idk why people on here think we should settle with some city rat normgroid foid.

If she isn’t HQNP or chronically online you’ll literally just betabuxx. Difference between ascending with sex where u don’t need standards and getting itno ltr where u should def take personality into account if u don’t want to a betabuxx

Last edited:
. Its a virgin gf/wife or nothing
why so high standards? If you're truly sub5 then even 45 y.o non-obese bitch won't sleep with you, let alone virgin lol. Where would you find 18 y.o virgin?

well im not gonna attack you

but i am going to call u a gigavolcel

I also prefer virgin wife.Because when a woman have a lot of body counts you literally do sex with the men that she slept with.

why so high standards? If you're truly sub5 then even 45 y.o non-obese bitch won't sleep with you, let alone virgin lol. Where would you find 18 y.o virgin?
There’s no reason to betabuxx for a ltr lol

nowhere,but here we talk about preferations

Who's attacking you? Don't be shy, tag those cucks?

I would settle for a foid with a blown out pussy as long as she can still pair bond which is as impossible as getting a virgin waifu as a sub5 subhuman.

Cuckedcels dont care about bodycount. Imagine you ascend and then 2 days later you get Cucked and cheated on by an entire basketball team of niggers. Jfl at cucks

Cuckedcels dont care about bodycount. Imagine you ascend and then 2 days later you get Cucked and cheated on by an entire basketball team of niggers. Jfl at cucks

No vigilante cel here i have mine own woes

I want a virgin foid, which I know is unattainable, but I have given up and don't care anymore.

"VoLcEl!!"

Yet these same fuckers calling us volcels for not wanting to date a non virgin wouldnt date one themselves

they have cuck fantasies

I want a HQNP foid Idk why people on here think we should settle with some city rat normgroid foid.

If she isn’t HQNP or chronically online you’ll literally just betabuxx. Difference between ascending with sex where u don’t need standards and getting itno ltr where u should def take personality into account if u don’t want to a betabuxx
i am physically repulsed by slutty foids too , I am not a standardcel by any means I'd probably just fuck a slutty foid If I had the opportunity to but I am not settling up with one they will also cheat on you anyways.

Better nothing than a whore.

i am physically repulsed by slutty foids too , I am not a standardcel by any means I'd probably just fuck a slutty foid If I had the opportunity to but I am not settling up with one they will also cheat on you anyways.
Based and good. Idk how an incel would even desire a relationship the only thing women like that are useful for is sex

If you see a foid out in public, more than likely, she has a high bodycount. I would rather die alone than to be with a used up hag (roastie) who has already had sex with tons of guys before me. It’s a virgin gf/wife or nothing. I dont want to pay money for a whore to give me sex that is not intimate, I would rather have sex with a woman that loves me, but that will nevr happen because virgin females dont exist. They are all whores.
FUCKING CUCK FAG BECAUSE YOU ARE DELSUIONAL FUCKING EVERY HOLE HAS HAD AT LEAST 2 CHAD FUCK AND CUM IN HER PUSSY VIRGIN GIRL DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE GET INTO REAL WORLD STOP COPING AT LEATS I CAN EXPERIENCING SEX WITJ STRETCH HOLE PROSTITUTE TO COPE WORH BEING 5’4 TRUCEL

ALSO YOU SAY VAGINA IS GROSS I THINKING ABOUT VAGINA 24/7

Last edited:
FUCKING CUCK FAG BECAUSE YOU ARE DELSUIONAL FUCKING EVERY HOLE HAS HAD AT LEAST 2 CHAD FUCK AND CUM IN HER PUSSY VIRGIN GIRL DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE GET INTO REAL WORLD STOP COPING AT LEATS I CAN EXPERIENCING SEX WITJ STRETCH HOLE PROSTITUTE TO COPE WORH BEING 5’4 TRUCEL

Cuck faggot stfu

Obviously I would love a virgin wife who hasn't compromised her pair bonding ability and will love and cuddle me all day but that's hardly realistic in 2024. I would be satisfied with anyone who will put up with me and not cheat on me.

Can't you read? I said that virgin girls don't exist.

Im not gonna attack but i will just call you a coper. If you had a lot of sex yourself you would not care about that. You only care about “purity” cause you are pure yourself, but you are not pure cause you wanted to be.

well im not gonna attack you

but i am going to call u a gigavolcel
Paying for sex is not being a volcel. In reality, I have no chance to fuck any girl without paying for it

Download

Yeah, me too. I don't wanna get an STD or STI from a foid. Risking your health for a foid, who probably only thinks about chad's dick, is cucked.

Yeah, me too. I don't wanna get an STD or STI from a foid. Risking your health for a foid, who probably only thinks about chad's dick, is cucked.
You know that condoms exist, right ?

What if they break ? They're not entirely effective
So you wanna stop eating now because someone might have poisoned your food ? Or stop running because somehow your leg may break ?

So you wanna stop eating now because someone might have poisoned your food ? Or stop running because somehow your leg may break ?
I get your point, but you still gotta worry about safety. STIs and STDs are a serious matter

If you see a foid out in public, more than likely, she has a high bodycount. I would rather die alone than to be with a used up hag (roastie) who has already had sex with tons of guys before me. Its a virgin gf/wife or nothing. I dont want to pay money for a whore to give me sex that is not intimate, I would rather have sex with a woman that loves me, but that will nevr happen because virgin females dont exist. They are all whores.
one thing: ai robotic virgin sex doll, been saying it for sometime and i will keep saying it, they are worthy unlike foids (idc if its your sister or some stupid shit, there is an ungoldy evil in all foids's dna)

but overall i disagree op, im stuck in a shithole as a khhv and i'll rather have a prostitute over nothing, to try and see what sex feels like, but ideally we want sex dolls or take over a gov and turn women into virgin sex slaves that get shipped to a young man by the time he is 16

Last edited:
I get your point, but you still gotta worry about safety. STIs and STDs are a serious matter
A the end thERe is always gonne be a risk. Just buy reliable condom brands like Durex and you should be good. Also most whores are on birth control anyways nowadays

It's just normal to want a virgin gf.
You shouldn't be blamed for that.

A the end thERe is always gonne be a risk. Just buy reliable condom brands like Durex and you should be good. Also most whores are on birth control anyways nowadays
At least that's good

It's just normal to want a virgin gf.
You shouldn't be blamed for that.
true but we better take over some gov out there and force them to be virgin sex slaves to be shipped for men as young as 16 its a human right damn it

Your thread doesnt make any sense. Why is high body count a problem?

Treat her like other men did: shoot the load and hit the road

She herself has treated herself like an object. You just do what she's done to herself
full

Treat her like other men did: shoot the load and hit the road

She herself has treated herself like an object. You just do what she's done to herself
full
Block her after you fuck