Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are ugly whites still so fucking good looking compared to everyone else

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Like holy shit somehow their skin, hair, and eyes elevate them beyond even a handsome ethnic. They carry some sort of energy that signals that they are superior. Like i've seen turkish men who somehow look worse than fat, shorter men but those men have blonde hair(though balding) and blue eyes, or brown hair and green eyes. My brown hair green eyes butcher literally mogs me by these traits. I literally am in awe when i see his eyes even if hes swarthy, fat and short.

Another example is that one goblin looking guy but he got a white wife and kids cause hes white with beautiful blue eyes. God i wish i had coloree eyes so badly. They can make up for any traits and give you an all access pass in many asian countries/latam.

just have exotic coloring theory

Why do people keep overrating whites? Whites sub5 are as ugly as everything else bro, a lot of white guys have soy faces and are ugly af, there is no “why whites are so GL?”, no, they aren’t

lol, they are not.

Bullshit, there are many truecel white men and girls actually do prefer dark features
and BBC :feelshaha:

God i wish i had coloree eyes so badly. They can make up for any traits and give you an all access pass in many asian countries/latam.
Get contacts then if you believe in this cope or I heard there is a laser surgery which can destroy melanin in your eyes and make your blue eyed

they aren't. you're just biased.

white skin, light eyes and hair do give bonus points and given the same features, the ones that posses them would look better than ones that do not. but many people take it to extreme and think those features would mean a white incel look better than an ethnic high tier normie :feelsseriously:

Sorry bros its just that my nation taught me to be self hating. All the shows, commercials, leaders and historical figures. I was shown that blue eyes and light hair was real beauty.

i think this is because cultural influence, in ancient times, in northern and southern dynasty period of China, many babarians invaded northern China ,some of them had caucasian features, with blue eyes and yellow hairs, these traits were deemed very evil features during that time

Sorry bros its just that my nation taught me to be self hating. All the shows, commercials, leaders and historical figures. I was shown that blue eyes and light hair was real beauty.
Can u Elab I thought you were white ngl

objetively I don't think they are, I actually think the opposite lol

however there's a cultural aspect and some halos they had that definitely makes them more appealing. Let's say there's some status in being white.

I'm not sure whether or not I can be considered white, but I'm not good-looking compared to everyone else anyways. I'm also balding. My hair and eyes are brown.

What cuck country are you from? Let me guess you're curry/asian?
Turkish swarthoid
are a lot of turkish people swarthy?