Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are they so many sheboon thugmaxxers nowadays?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
You would think a black thugmaxxer group would be full of intimidating, masculine ghetto black guys.
Now they've been invaded by lqbtq+

I hangout with these group of guys at my school who are friends with some black roadman/thugmaxxer guys. And their group is just full of tranny sheboons trying their best to act masculine. Full of sheboon foids wearing Nike tech fleece trying their hardest to look cool and manly. It makes me cringe. Jfl. It seems like a new trend tbh. Even all the newer hood movies have atleast one transgender character trying to act hood.

Attachments

• erin-kellyman-top-boy-season-2.jpg
    erin-kellyman-top-boy-season-2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
It’s because sheboons have wild ape in their genetics and their whole life they’re told they are entitled to do whatever they want because of how “oppressed black wahmen” are

It's because black men are not there for them, so they have to act masculine to fill that void

It's because black men are not there for them, so they have to act masculine to fill that void

I've been noticing that for few years too, hit the hammer on nail there.

It’s because sheboons have wild ape in their genetics and their whole life they’re told they are entitled to do whatever they want because of how “oppressed black wahmen” are

I'm thinking if i kill all humanity outside of my house. Will I be free? Can I unite the species to kill me:feelsbadman: