Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are there so many self hating ethnics here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It’s like reading a parody forum made by storm front. If your ethnic your not lower than white people that’s stupid.

Eh i hate everyone equally tbh but mostly because white culture overall is ideal

Because we are ugly

Eh i hate everyone equally tbh but mostly because white culture overall is ideal
I’m not talking about culture although I agree all the least terrible cultures are almost always white. I’m talking about people thinking their some animal compared to whites.
Because we are ugly
And whites can’t be? We’re all here because we’re seen as ugly by women. Why do you act like because your ethnic your lower than whites?

it's the stereotypes tbh

Ethnics have shitskin. Shtiskin is lower than dung

And whites can’t be? We’re all here because we’re seen as ugly by women. Why do you act like because your ethnic your lower than whites?
Being ethnic is an automatic minus to your SMV. I would say I'm 5/10 for my race maybe 5.5, but in the west when I have to compete with whites I'm a 4/10 at absolute best (young and gymmaxxed).

I wouldn't say I'm inferior to whites as a human, but I am uglier.

Women believe ethnics are inferior.

Being ethnic is an automatic minus to your SMV. I would say I'm 5/10 for my race maybe 5.5, but in the west when I have to compete with whites I'm a 4/10 at absolute best (young and gymmaxxed).

I wouldn't say I'm inferior to whites as a human, but I am uglier.
Oh I agree ethnics are seen as uglier but most act like their some lower species for being Indian.

Oh I agree ethnics are seen as uglier but most act like their some lower species for being Indian.
It’s not just Indians man, it’s Asians and blacks too

I don't really hate any ethnic group.
Also some ethnic groups lack height,frame and facial bone structure.

As an example,asian people tend to have bloating issues.
I don't think it's so much hatered as just disappointed in the race you were born in.
I'm black hair black eyes med and I do wish I was blonde haired blue eyes Nord.
It's not because I hate myself but just because I see their asthetic as more desirable and unique.

I don't really hate any ethnic group.
Also some ethnic groups lack height,frame and facial bone structure.

As an example,asian people tend to have bloating issues.
I don't think it's so much hatered as just disappointed in the race you were born in.
I'm black hair black eyes med and I do wish I was blonde haired blue eyes Nord.
It's not because I hate myself but just because I see their asthetic as more desirable and unique.
Well you just want to look like them you don’t see yourself as subhuman compared to them.

Whats so great about being an ethnic?? Obviously they are gonna hate themselves. Their parents brought them into this cruel world where hypergamous foids would rather die than look at an ethnic

Whats so great about being an ethnic?? Obviously they are gonna hate themselves. Their parents brought them into this cruel world where hypergamous foids would rather die than look at an ethnic
I’m not saying it’s great to be ethnic. And that last sentence is true for most men not just ethnics.

You have to define what you mean by "hate".

Ok how are whites gods then?

If Saint colvin said it it must be true
deleted thread from January 9th:
Satire lmao

Whites have done a lot for civilization but I doubt that ethnics would still be in third world nations without whites. And low iq is probably due to lack of education and inbreeding.
i hate to say it man but iq doesnt exactly come about from education.
you can only add about 10 points to your iq if you're lucky
you could make the argument about malnourishment but that doesnt really apply in america
maybe inbreeding,but ethnics in the us arent really inbreeding.

as a ethnic this is part why i barely comment, too me all humans are equal race doesnt matter to me at all. cant stand white worshippers. just cause most women are racist and worship white men doesnt mean they are right. too many incels value womens opinion, heck i get called nigger all the time but it doesnt phase me, just be stoic

I don't hate myself for being ethnic. I hate being ethnic because of how I am treated. In my case I am a hapa.

Not all ethnics are shit, but whites are definitely at the top and Asians/Indians are subhuman. I don't get why blacks complain tbh, they're easily the second most attractive after whites.

It's normal for ethnics to have self hate

How are ethnics equal to whites? Thats like saying a manlet is equal to someone 6'6. You can believe youre equal all you want but that wont make women like you anymore

I fucking hate my own race and do not think Asians have any worthwhile future. I wish for 100% of noodlewhores to date non-Asians. The net suffering in the world will increase: other Asian males will finally know my pain, and more Elliot Rodgers will be born. Best of all, Asian genotype will be bred out of existence. That would be my twisted fantasy world.

Last edited:
Many ethnics are actually better looking than white people, I wouldn't mind looking like Idris Elba for example.

Cope. Who the fuck wants to be ethnic it they had the choice to be white. Simple as that.

The only reason people pretend is coz it's a good cope since they don't have an option to change their ethnicity.
Many ethnics are actually better looking than white people, I wouldn't mind looking like Idris Elba for example.
Just be the top 0.0000001% looking people in the world bro.

It amazes me honestly. How can you have such little respect for yourselves and your heritage....
HAVE SOME PRIDE, FUCK.... Some of you ethnics, have had some of the greatest sages to ever walk this earth in your ranks
how could you not be proud of that? Drop this petty, materialist view of the world and yourselves and see that you're worth more.
fuck what 'they" think... Stop trying to live up to modern western "ideals" they're fucking trash if you have not noticed.

Because I'm not equal in looks or iq to white people.

To be fair I rate indo aryans higher than western whites.

- Ethnics rarely have light features(like light colored eyes) and also features of ethnics don't conform to western standards(like rices don't have straight thin nose)

- Ethnics have massive stereotypes against them.

It’s like reading a parody forum made by storm front. If your ethnic your not lower than white people that’s stupid.
If you're ethnic you're not lower than white people amongst white people, I agree, it's called sexual dimorphism, as a masculine ethnic I know I could easily get laid in Europe due to it.

There are 2 big problems with being ethnic outside of white countries:

Ethnic foids are beyond fucking retarded and worship JBW, legit ethnicity X foid would rather hook up, date, marry whatever a 2/10 JBW over a 9/10 ethnicity Y deathnick. That's why being ethnic is strike 1 and 2.

Ethnics with their stupid culture, style, accents, feminity, weak genetics mean they drive a crazy halo effect that means even the 9 and 10 ethnics are affected.

Imagine say a curry or noodlewhores, and they move to London, or even say they are stuck in Bombay or Shanghai. 99% of ethnics represented to the noodle in Shanghai are 5'5' Indian IT nerds who smell like shit, have terrible skin and colour, terrible hair, terrible dick, no swag, joke accent, joke frame.

Similarly 99% of ethnics represented to the curry in Bombay are pussy ass, low T, neutonous faced, inverted orbital rims, framecel, small dick, feminine Chinese nerds.

These are a fact of life, it's just how God made these retarded races. Then imagine a Chang or chadpreet, a real one, say Simi Liu or Hrithik Roshan. The Noodlewhore is gonna basically gonna apply the curry halo to him, and the currywhore is gonna apply the rice halo to Simi.

This basically means ethnics should hate their fellow ethnics for screwing them over. Because the 99% shit quality ethnics should hate their race for procreating and making them, the 1% top tier ethnics should hate their race for doing this dumb shit and perpetuating the stereotype.