Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so many faggots here?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
So many got exposed recently. @Stupid Clown effect I think.

And many were users I Liked. Like @Made_In_Azania

Screenshot 2024 07 19 17 43 56 240 comandroidchrome

Last edited:
I would say it has something to do with the incel to tranny/fag pipeline. Some incels become trannies or fags because they think they will finally get laid that way or maybe some are also born with the fag genes

I think it could be that. There's been a few infiltrators too

Anyone who replies to this thread after my reply is gay

Let's see how it goes

Anyone who replies to this thread after my reply is gay

Let's see how it goes
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERVVVVV

Years and years of being treated like shit will make you develop some kind of mental illness

I would say it has something to do with the incel to tranny/fag pipeline. Some incels become trannies or fags because they think they will finally get laid that way or maybe some are also born with the fag genes

reminds me of that fat black faggot who was always zesty towards everybody and complained when people didnt like it