Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why are there so few SEA/Indonesia area incels here?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
They are super under represented here despite being giga Subhuman. Like legit super Subhuman.

View: https://youtu.be/s7kOgZfWWKA

I just watched this video while eating. The niggas in the video and the foid reporter. Are super fucking ugly. Giga truce tier. But yet you never hear about their inceldom here. Many of these are just as ugly as the average curry or below even. I am guessing they have an easy culuture where even the turbo Subhumans can get laid without problems.

Higher average IQ's so they can find copes such as vidya, studying, programming and maths a lot easier and focus on that.

And lower T levels

We are a English speaking forum with most of it's userbase in Europe and former anglosphere countries.
How many guys in SEA can A. speak English, B. have access to the internet, C. understand the English web enough to find us, and D. are blackpilled enough to join?

We are a English speaking forum with most of it's userbase in Europe and former anglosphere countries. How many guys in SEA can
A. speak English, B. have access to the internet, C. understand the English web enough to find us, and D. are blackpilled enough to join?
More people speak English in SEA than America

This is a very good question. There should be millions of seacels, especially in Thailand and the Philippines where they get industrially cucked by all other races, but you almost never hear from them. Why?

稍微認真一點就可以玩回收,可說是唸書就可以脫離INCEL命運的地方

They are super under represented here despite being giga Subhuman. Like legit super Subhuman.

I just watched this video while eating. The niggas in the video and the foid reporter. Are super fucking ugly. Giga truce tier. But yet you never hear about their inceldom here. Many of these are just as ugly as the average curry or below even. I am guessing they have an easy culuture where even the turbo Subhumans can get laid without problems.

i don't think there are a lot of them in the west

and
We are a English speaking forum with most of it's userbase in Europe and former anglosphere countries.
How many guys in SEA can A. speak English, B. have access to the internet, C. understand the English web enough to find us, and D. are blackpilled enough to join?

They roped and many don't know english

Higher average IQ's so they can find copes such as vidya, studying, programming and maths a lot easier and focus on that.

And lower T levels
[UWSL]As much as I[/UWSL][UWSL] hate to say it, I think high IQ people are less prone to identify as incels because of the rewarding productivity their intelligence allows for.[/UWSL]

@Wettinghose, thoughts?

They're slaying bro
UwF2RVy

They don’t know English and in Indonesia there would be a little less degeneracy among foids due to Islam

Bad english + poor & uneducated. Most users on .is live in developed countries.

They look like shit but they fuck something in their shithole

Dont be modest

90% of curries mog those gooks.

Im telling you SEA sluts are bottom of the barrel, 40$ in your pocket will get you laid with prime 14-18 yr old holes

If everyone are ugly no one is ugly.:feelsautistic:

They all roped

Higher average IQ's

Lmao, have you ever been to SEA? Literally almost everybody there is Low IQ as fuck. Some do better academically than African's because they are very complacent, but they have Subsaharan African tier skills in Emotional intelligence and long term logical reasoning. Even if you could speak there native languages you wouldn't be having any intellectual conversations or similar with a SEAcel.