Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Are The British And The Americans The Biggest Agecucks?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
I'm not talking about all Brits and Americans here. But I have noticed that the British and Americans are the biggest agecucks by far.

In the UK There is an extreme hysterical anti "Nonce" culture where white knights go around screaming "pedophile" and "nonce" at men for wanting to date 14 or 15 year old foids. Even though the age of consent is 16 there. It's still very risky if you're over the age of 20 to date a 16 or 17 year old foid. Usually the men wanting to date 14-17 year old foids are between 18-26. Look at this for example:

Then compare it to this. This proves that agecucks are gynocentric hypocrites:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...l-contact-three-times-boy-14-avoids-jail.html

In the USA there is tv shows like "to catch a predator" Which usually involve feds tricking men into thinking they are meeting a 14 or 15 year old foid but in reality they are a fed posing as a 14 or 15 year old foid. Those men are calling "pedophiles" Another example would be CallMeCarson. He got accused of "Grooming" for wanting to date a 17 year old foid while He was 19 at the time: https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/callmecarson-allegations-worsen-17-year-old-accuses-grooming

No one in mainland Europe Australia or Latin America is this hysterical about agecuckoldry. Apart from a few crazed feminist cunts.

They want brown men to get first dibs :hax:

Ngl when I was chadfishing in Cuckmany a lot of foids told me a age gap of 5-10 years would be fine. But there were also some who unmatched me after knowing I was 24 (they were 18-19, thought my chadfish was 22).

Protestantism. It cucked our countries badly. It’s also the reason why everyone here is a mindless npc whose only purpose in life is to be a wageslave drone (Protestant work ethic)

Catholics are more relaxed about sinning because they know that you’re supposed to enjoy the life God has given you. @Billowel

jfl. i believe the more gynocentric, simpy, and white knighting a culture/people are, the more likely they will be age cucks

Protestantism. It cucked our countries badly. It’s also the reason why everyone here is a mindless npc whose only purpose in life is to be a wageslave drone (Protestant work ethic)

Catholics are more relaxed about sinning because they know that you’re supposed to enjoy the life God has given you. @Billowel
Sinning? There is no sinning in age gap relationships as far as I know, unless it's illegal.

OP imo it has to do with feminism, which started in America, they were the ones who made teenagers into 'jailbait'.

there is an age limit in catholicism though.it's 14 for women and 16 for men.but it's not a law that was decreed by god,but by the church so it can be lowered or highered.It can also be asked for the church to ignore the rule in a specific case like it has happened before .it's just a law to deal best with life and nothing more.

i think protestants have nothing to do with it considering 100 and something years ago you could be having sex with a 11 year old in new york for a few pennies.probably just a consequence of the technological revolution and wealth increase as that is the only big thing that has greatly changed live for the last 100 years in the west.

There is nothing in the Bible against age gaps. There is, however, explicit prohibitions against faggotry, but lots of churches ignore that.

There is nothing in the Bible against age gaps. There is, however, explicit prohibitions against faggotry, but lots of churches ignore that.
bishops and nuns actually had homo sex with kids.

It’s a byproduct of the entire Anglosphere. Look at other commonwealth countries.

It’s a byproduct of the entire Anglosphere. Look at other commonwealth countries.
America isn't part of the Commonwealth tho.

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

puritanism. anglos are extremely cucked. Victorian era Britain was known for its prudeness. and US was founded by Puritans which preceded them.

now that homosexuality, casual sex etc. have been common and totally legal, the puritans/victorians need another way to vent as they're naturally toxic, intolerance, vicious, and therefore found the easy target of "pedophiles".

Status
Not open for further replies.