Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are tallfags the most likely to end up as trannies?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I thought tallfags were seen as the most masculine men and yet I see them dressing and acting like women and looking like skinny twinks.

Last edited:
I thought tallfags were seen as the most masculine men and yet I see them dressing and acting like women.
Riiiiight! Just the other day I was mentioning how I've seen a lot of them have large Wangs.

Perhaps; They completed the male game, so move on to start a new file

no clue mang

because the average guy is too tall as a woman maybe

This is unironically true from what I have seen

really confusing actually

my former "friend" is a fat homosexual tallfag with a 4/10 clown face and zoomer hair
I thought tallfags were seen as the most masculine men and yet I see them dressing and acting like women and looking like skinny twinks.

Riiiiight! Just the other day I was mentioning how I've seen a lot of them have large Wangs.

Is that a euphemism for something?

masculine is probably a cerebral thing

i see this all the time at my university. its hard to stop myself from laughing when i see these tall ogremaxxed hairy tallfags in makeup and dresses. but also its fucking repulsive. i wish they would just get it over with and rope and save us the disgust

Taller guys generally have lower T so get tranny urges more frequently.

Large wang = higher T usually and I remember a post that said giving testosterone to trannies just powered their autogynephilia even more.

Large wang = higher T usually and I remember a post that said giving testosterone to trannies just powered their autogynephilia even more.
Auto what?

Reminds me of that Lia Thomas faggot, the D1 “women’s” swimmer.

a01c4cba0b245a748a7e54416649f5e4

A fucking 6’5”, athletic, white Brad with good hair. What the fuck was he thinking?

There is simply no explanation you can provide me that explains this behavior except satan himself. I legitimately believe trannies are demons corrupting the minds of the youth and possessing them to destroy God’s creation.

Auto what?
"Autogynephilia is defined as a male's propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female. It is the paraphilia that is theorized to underlie transvestism and some forms of male-to-female (MtF) transsexualism."

"Autogynephilia is defined as a male's propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female. It is the paraphilia that is theorized to underlie transvestism and some forms of male-to-female (MtF) transsexualism."
Peak mental illness

Reminds me of that Lia Thomas faggot, the D1 “women’s” swimmer.

a01c4cba0b245a748a7e54416649f5e4

A fucking 6’5”, athletic, white Brad with good hair. What the fuck was he thinking?

There is simply no explanation you can provide me that explains this behavior except satan himself. I legitimately believe trannies are demons corrupting the minds of the youth and possessing them to destroy God’s creation.
Feels good to be a manlet :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: