Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are tacoland dwellers such crybabies?

Hokmacel

Hokmacel

Banned
-
Since i was a little shit i found indigenous looking goblinas ugly as shit, Short, disproportionate bodies, weird faces, And i openly said it multiple times to my relatives and other normcucks, If you are cumskin in tacoland indigenous looking holes dont give a shit about being pumped and dumped by you, Yet they get mad when you make it clear that you wouldnt breed their ugly holes or like white foids onry, Such hypocrite crybabies. :feelshaha:

They also get mad when you say the music they listen is shit, Or their way to speak is low iq. Haha lol like "WEY,CARNAL,IRA,EDA,PA,TA,CHAMBA,BANDA,CAMARA" LMAO, They are too low iq to speak spanish properly and too much npcs to develop individuality, Yet the fuckers get mad when i use spaniard slang like gilipollas instead pendejo. :feelsseriously:

Last edited: