Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are Stacies’ voices so annoying

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
The way they talk and their accent just gets on my nerves, especially the way they enunciate things and make everything sound like a question at the end of a sentence. Anytime I hear them I immediately associate them with the IQ of a brick. How do people genuinely talk like this 24/7?

They have sucked so much dick that their voice box's are now altered

Yep, that's a based post. I've also thought this.

Ive never noticed that

Their voice fry is worse than the Ali-A earrape videos

Because they're allowed to do whatever they want. If women were put in their place, the inflection of their voices would significantly change.

Ikr?

Very annoy

Side Effect of deepthroating chad cock .

Now that you mention it, yeah, those stereotypical blonde Stacies mostly do have annoying voices.

Now that you mention it, yeah, those stereotypical blonde Stacies mostly do have annoying voices.

Because like, stinky inkwell, we’re like so much better than you like do you really not see it? Like seriously we like really don’t care what you have to say cause like we have better lives like oh my god!

:)

Because like, stinky inkwell, we’re like so much better than you like do you really not see it? Like seriously we like really don’t care what you have to say cause like we have better lives like oh my god!

:)
There are Chads who talk like this too. "Like, bruh, just be confident and you'll make it. You don't have to like be all 'I'm like ugly so it's like over for me', like bruh, just be yourself and chicks will dig you. Like, it works for me."

They have no brain

There are Chads who talk like this too. "Like, bruh, just be confident and you'll make it. You don't have to like be all 'I'm like ugly so it's like over for me', like bruh, just be yourself and chicks will dig you. Like, it works for me."
It is the way millennials speak and I hate it.

Not all stacies are dumb party bitches. Cope thread no offense

Their voice is shrill to scream for help. Women with short screams couldn't scream for help and ended up dying.

It is the way millennials speak and I hate it.
I don't like it either. They also don't like the way I speak. I tend to use large words and be overly precise with my speech, so I sound like a pretentious try-hard smart aleck, especially bad since the current social climate favors the air of the underachiever. This may well be a common incel trait.

I want to punch her.

I can't resist a hot accent tbh

There’s a Stacy in my class who literally sounds the same as Bonnie from Family Guy. Her voice is so annoying.

Her voice probably sounds like that from all the cum she swallowed from Chad.

Last edited:
@Kiko12 thoughts?
Staceys voices are so "annoying" becouse you cant fuck them ..but you wanna to , and as a male you just call them" bitchz " .. but that the truth.. they driving your inner insticts into almost wanna rape them out of anger - as of "put the bitch in her place" kind of move .. its just natural

This is my opinion at least

Last edited:
Now your making me read everything with that voice, thanks OP.

You start to hate their voices because they hate and reject you. Chads probably think they sound fine.

Because women generally are very low IQ. You just have to accept them for what they are in order to not get annoyed. Think of them as children only not exactly if you know what I mean.

Stacies voices are modulated to attract males by reproducing moaning sex sounds, that's why they are annoying to us.

Stacies voices are modulated to attract males by reproducing moaning sex sounds, that's why they are annoying to us.

Exactly ..becouse you want to fuck them ..but you cant or not allowed

Foid voices are fucking annoying in general, who even gave them the right to speak freely?

Makes sense
Made me laugh ngl

u think thats bad, britsh stacies with the very strong pom accent is extremely infuriating
They have sucked so much dick that their voice box's are now altered

It is a sign of their low IQ and parasitic nature.