Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are soys so infatuated with new Nintendo consoles and games?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Nintendo games are so shit man. Idk what the dick sucking is for

I'm not a soy but I grew up with Nintendo but I play playstation too

Cuz they are consoomers and nintendo is for consoomers.

This shows the effects of peer pressure and why peer pressure leads to indoctrination and brainwashing that can almost never be undone. The only way it could be undone would be to force them to think about and give legitimate thought to the other sides arguments. But that is nearly impossible as they will get extremely upset and do everything they can to avoid the conversation and probably get violent.
Wonder why incredibly smart people believe moronic things? Because they have been peer pressured and indoctrinated to not question things because when they thought about the other side they witnessed all of their beliefs and world falling apart and decided to put a quark on it and never question it again. They want their life to remain how it is and questioning their beliefs would ruin their current way of life so they just ignore the other side and ignore the truth. They of course don't realize they have done this. They are completely oblivious that they let less intelligent morons brainwash them into believing only things morons should believe.
Also some people are Conservative because they lack empathy and just don't care about the world being better or about the future of the planet beyond their lifetimes, just whatever is best for them there and now. What is really depressing is that stupid people think they know more about everything than anyone else including experts with doctorates, while simultaneously taking pride in their ignorance and stupidity and wear it like a badge of honor because they're not like those well educated liberals that they hate.
They could no longer take as much pride in the color of their skin, so now they take pride in the only thing they have left, their stupidity, which perfectly explains the current state of politics and why we are more divided than ever. Conservatives take pride in being wrong, there is no compromising with that.
Edit: Also religion. Faith is a core principle and it teaches people to believe things with no evidence to back it up. This is a key aspect of teaching them to not question things because if they question religion then they are going to burn in hell and be punished forever. They learn to put a quark in anything that brings up conflicts with their current beliefs.
Also some people are just warmongers, nationalists, and they take pride in knowing they can hold power over others and feel superior to them.
Edit 2: ITT a bunch of angry conservatives trying to pretend conservatives didn't support slavery, segregation, denying women voting rights, child labor, blocking environmental regulations, denying climate change, and hundreds of other anti-science and anti-progress stances.
Also bunch of angry conservatives trying to pretend their party hasnt consistently polled to opposed college educations because they know sending kids to college turns them more liberal. Amazing was an education and separation from your brainwashers can do to clear up the mind.

I grew up with Sega but have been enjoying playing old Nintendo games like Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country on emulators tbh.

cause Soytendo has a lot of exclusive game franchises which foids like. Fagnimal Crossing in particular is extremely popular with foids and I suspect soys want to get some action.

because they drink almond and skim milk