Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL why are soy dads so prevalent in toons these days

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★

it's basically telling young boys "just behave this way and you'll meet a wonderful lady who loves you and reproduce with her" when obviously that's not true most of the time

They are trying to fool people into believing that this sort of behaviour is acceptable for men.

They are trying to fool people into believing that this sort of behaviour is acceptable for men.
Well it IS... as in a lot of foids ACCEPT this type of servile behavior in their betabux orbiters while secretly cucking them with the local Chad.
But they never show that side and instead make it look like it's a happy faithful monoamorous marriage instead of what inevitably will happen to non-Chad husbands...
SilasOrgyBlacked

These shows are written by foids and soys.
What do you expect?

maybe it's more realistic then I first thought.

Well it IS... as in a lot of foids ACCEPT this type of servile behavior in their betabux orbiters while secretly cucking them with the local Chad.
But they never show that side and instead make it look like it's a happy faithful monoamorous marriage instead of what inevitably will happen to non-Chad husbands...
The worst part is that apparently it's working. I'd rather die a virgin at 100 than be a cuck.

Incel>cuck

Incel>cuck
I don't think that's an absolute rule.

Like say if you are a sultan with 100 wives and 1 of them cucks you but the other 99 stay loyal.

Surely fucking your 99 loyal wives is superior to inceldom

because of jews like @Ritalincel, @Broly, and @incelerated

It's over in the multiverse
Sprig plantarcel
These shows are written by foids and soys.
What do you expect?
View attachment 469670
View attachment 469669
maybe it's more realistic then I first thought.
Elephant Chad and bat Chad father's?

Elephant Chad and bat Chad father's?
elephant's parent appears to be a single mom, haven't seen a dad
bat dad is also a glasses nerd but kinda mogs rabbit dad because he impregnated his wife a 2nd time, has a cool goatee, and wants to rake america great again
Rake

I don't think that's an absolute rule.

Like say if you are a sultan with 100 wives and 1 of them cucks you but the other 99 stay loyal.

Surely fucking your 99 loyal wives is superior to inceldom
Have a point
elephant's parent appears to be a single mom, haven't seen a dad
bat dad is also a glasses nerd but kinda mogs rabbit dad because he impregnated his wife a 2nd time, has a cool goatee, and wants to rake america great again
View attachment 469699
Kinda looks soy. If he didn't had glasses he'd look better. But at at least there's that:feelsokman:

Meanwhile those cuck and whore mainstream media cartoon show writers never make their foid characters dumb and accepting of being treated badly.

because of jews like @Ritalincel, @Broly, and @incelerated
This is true.
I asked @Copexodius Maximus to turn me into a Jew and now I control everything.

This is true.
I asked @Copexodius Maximus to turn me into a Jew and now I control everything.
It’s possible to convert to Judaism, but takes like a year and isn’t easy. You have to actually be dedicated. It should be like this for everyone tbh